Okay, since /vp/ obviously hasn't watch jack shit of it, could you give me your unbiased opinion of the anime?

Okay, since /vp/ obviously hasn't watch jack shit of it, could you give me your unbiased opinion of the anime?

Both X&Y/XYZ was good especially in the later half when they got to the Team Flare and Zygarde arc. Sun & Moon has been pretty fun so far and its a nice change from the usual formula.

EXPLAIN

It's garbage

The only good moment from recent history was BURASTO BAAN

It's always been safe and boring.
The only slightly story to come out of the franchise is from manga.

Kids show with waifus. Both very legal and very illegal.

>BURASTO BAAN?

I like watching the movies

Ash lost the Kalos league in the finals to a guy with a charizard that knew Blast Burn, Burasto ban is how you say blast burn in Japanese.

The shitstorm was amazing

/thread

XYZ has the group meet Zygarde and throughout the rest of the series it travels with them in Bonnie's tote bag. Then team flare attempts to steal it by attacking Lumiose city on the day of the Pokémon league tournament. Its one of the few times we see Ash and the group as well as random civilians in mortal danger outside of the movies.

Sun & Moon has some good in the fact that is going for more of a comedic slice of life approach. Most people just overreacted to the change in art style.

Don't forget the league before that, where Ash gets beat by a guy who pulls THREE (3) FUCKING LEGENDARIES OUT OF HIS TINY SHOTA ASSHOLE. And then THAT guy loses his next match just to make Ash's loss seem even shittier.

Ash is the worst protagonist I've ever seen in animes.

Well he's not THE worst but he's definitely top 10.

post the pic where he goes insane and goes to alola special school.

A nice experience, actually adding plot early, diferent from the previous arcs. Ash is finally meaning something and acts like a protagonist, diferent from BW, where he's barely a character.

Serena's development could be better (I think she had more personality BEFORE cutting her hair), but I'm quite satisfied to have the girl taking the backseat for a change + best wife.

Clemont is a great change for what you expect fim a third wheel character. Bonnie isn't Max, thanks God. And Allain did a great job for a side protagonist.

If you want the most shounen pokemon arc that's not a manga, XY/XYZ is your series. Comfy like always, but with the finest battles since Sinnoh.

And fuck the league whinners.

How many years has it been and Ash is no where close to being a Pokemon master and/or "the very best?"

Do they make Lilly justice in the anime? That's really the only thing I care about.

You are not even fucking trying to troll.

it's comfy until Satoshi reach the league and get beaten by literally who.

Since characters are slowly developing it make me get bored for moments.

>but I'm quite satisfied to have the girl taking the backseat for a change

dafuq?

Ash is not a character, he's a commercial for the Pokemon games. The only reason they reuse him in other regions is because of familiarity with the audience, that and why bother creating and animating the new Pokemon protagonist designs from their respective games? They're all mutes with no personality.

Anyway, Ash's purpose is to showcase the shiny new merchandise for idiots to buy. That includes the young and the old.

In my unbiased opinion, just cause your board sucks doesn't mean you can post shit for it on other boards. Fuck off.

>leave a shitty board to post on a shittier board
whats the problem

Lillie is one of the most annoying Pokemon females ever created. Her whole whining and crying about not wanting to touch Pokemons is obnoxious because why the fuck did that stupid bitch go to a POKEMON SCHOOL then? Ironically she's also the most popular girl because she's white and has normal eyes. That's all it takes despite her blatantly irritating personality.

It's like, damn Lillie's mother should have aborted her.

Oh how you lack logical reasoning.

The fact that a board can get so monumentally devastated over a japanese children's cartoon is depressing.
Especially when there has never been any large on-going plot, no character development and exist solely to advertise video games series compounded by the fact that it's wholly one big unchanging Ouroboros that has been unchanging for the last two decades

It would revergerate between great and garbage. The newest series is actually a really great change from the group of Ash, female trainer, nerd, & maybe annoying younger sibling of female trainer traveling through the same generic forest. The anchored setting of the Pokémon School allows for a larger cast & greater character development. There's less filler when there's at least one character catching or evolving.