These days everyone in Hollywood (both women and men) are so ripped that one question remains: when does it become too...

These days everyone in Hollywood (both women and men) are so ripped that one question remains: when does it become too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

subtletv.com/baaaRff/Evangeline_Lilly_enjoys_pegging
youtube.com/watch?v=9uWyHEG6Q5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damn Imagine the rough handjobs

>jessica biel will never beat me up

And is it natural (strict diet and training) or something else?

This is not attractive. I'm sorry if that makes me a misogynist.

Never. Hollywood are now producing elite human beings that will entertain the lower class until complete devolution while getting paid for it.

Most great male Hollywood physiques are attainable(excluding the rock). It would take years for an average person to achieve them though(5-10). The actors themselves are clearly on HGH, non of them are natty.

mhmm

biel has better arms (and booty) than evangeline, but evangeline has better pits.

What is her problem ?

Just imagine how hard she crushes Justin's balls every night

Is that real? That's fucking gross!

How insecure are you to even consider this an issue?

Soyboy detected

I'm going to have to see a minimum of 10 pictures of each for both girls to give you my honest opinion on this matter

this is shooped retards

OUTTA MY WAY WEAK FUCKING SHITS!

High-test girls have a super high sex-drive, just throwing that out there.

Why do women want to look like men, nowadays?

I want my action stars to look like this desu

Famous ripped actress ?

>muscular girls

Just once when I was 16, but I'm not going back.
I'm not some plaything.

She'd be perfect for She-Hulk

I would vote for Chloe to be honest.

It doesn't make you a misogynist, but it does make you a homo, lmao

>It would take years for an average person to achieve them though(5-10).
It's funny how lifting makes you understand how much time this stuff actually takes, unless you put diet and routine foremost in your life, or most probably take roids.

Doughdee Marie. Thank me later.

You can always tell someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about with the absurd year ranges and name dropping anabolic as if someone would use HGH instead of starting with Test or Tren.

Just stop sitting up the world with poorly informed shit opinions, do some fucking reading, and then contribute. We're anonymous here so you sprouting off nuggets of incorrect info doesn't impress anyone.

I wish she roughed me up

imagine if evie and jess beat me up and spitroasted me!

Imagine if you bled from your face because Evie punched you and from your ass because Biel strapon'd you

thats a big phone

wowwwwww

It's so she can store the pictures of all her soyboy slaves she dominates and fucks in various positions

>taking THIS MANY posts to start what was obviously a thinly-veiled attempt to make a Chloe thread

The absolute fucking state of 2018 Sup Forums

whydo women do this its fucking disgusting

Because you don't.

Evie has always been a strong gal

It will have to go quite a lot farther than Jessica Biel's physique. If you go to any gym that's not named Planet Fitness you will find women who have even more size and mass. Or you can look at the community of CrossFit, which although dangerous will also result in a look which is often described as looking like a super hero. It's nearly reached religion status in some places.

I don't think this is going to change in the near future. The upper-middle class is obsessed with working out and getting bigger, and they don't mind taking steroids and growth hormone to get there. And it's possible they are actually doing the right thing. If you do it right there's no real downside to this lifestyle, and big upsides such as protection from injury and the ability to come back from it more quickly.

Something else. At the least they are taking a bit of "legal" oral steroids. Just about nobody with a busy lifestyle like theirs that has a physique is 100% natural. Keep in mind there are varying definitions of natural and probably Biel and Evangeline would claim to be natty when they are probably not strictly so.

someone post the """(((Swedish)))""" Lara Croft with the fucking massive ripped muscles

H-how would she fuck them

wouldn't it be kind of gay though

>getting jacked off by a woman is now gay
the fucking state of Sup Forums

>getting a hj from a girl
>gay

>tattoos

FUCKING DISGUSTING

BOOBY TRAP TRIGGERED
SOYBOY DETECTED
PURGING
PURGING
PURGING

Reminder that Evangeline has mentioned that she likes to use a strapon in her relationships

for you

>BR 2049
>Baby Driver

fuck me. i'm a soy.

this cant be real

would not complain. just let me sniff those pits.

you probably recover faster from injuries, but you probably also get injured a lot more often from actually working out itself
also certain parts of your body aren't very prone to recovery from chronic stress at all like your joints

imagine if you were in a relationship with her where your penis was permanently locked in chastity but you had the best orgasms of your life through her strap on play

if you went to a glory hole and that arm came through and started jerking you off you'd be gay

what if a girl you liked got her arm cutoff and replaced with a sailors hairy musclebound arm

totally not gay

Men have already gone too far. Women need to catch up and lift more.

>when does it become too much?

When the vagina becomes a penis.

isn't lifting a meme, are you all from /fit/?

I´ll need source on that

subtletv.com/baaaRff/Evangeline_Lilly_enjoys_pegging

youtube.com/watch?v=9uWyHEG6Q5o

Because they are men. All of them.

Oh my...

So does Kstew

Holy shit

>but you probably also get injured a lot more often from actually working out itself
This is a danger, but generally these injuries aren't serious. But people who have good core strength will be better protected from injuries from automobile accidents, and that is one of the most common forms of debilitating injury. Someone who has weak core strength may end up with permanent damage, while a person who has trained their body will only be temporarily incapacitated and will fully recover with physical therapy.

Your point about damaging the cartilage in your joints is true, but is also a low risk when proper form is followed.

Damn.

Yag Sbarro?

How and why do women enjoy pegging?

What if you had a double relationship with Evie and Biel and they were constantly competing and wrestling each other (naked) over who gets to be with you

what if what you said wasn't totally fucking retarded

totally not possible

stimulates the clit
they like the power over the man

giv muscle gf

imagine if they raped you constantly

It's all designer drugs. Cycles of Performance enhancers. They pain trainers and buy drugs to put on mass and lose weight, then get fat again.

Just the basic strap-on will make stimulation against the clit, but there are different models for different tastes.

wait, isn't this called a fridge?

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE FRIDGE!!!

honestly once it gets to be to the point where tiddies start becoming pecs. fuckin nasty

you're a fridge

haha what if you go and ask her for an autograph and when you reach for it she grabs your hand roughly and pulls you forward and forcibly french kisses you and then laughs haha that would be so weird right not that i want that

Margot Robbie and Kate Upton have been called fridges constantly here

yet drunk people survive crashes more often than sober people due to not reacting and being relaxed during the impact

MODSS

you're in a fridge

what a situation that would be ahah

>lilly and biel will never choke your penis with their pusy muscle

imagine if evie made you wear one of these except it went into your butt hole instead

What if she did this to young boys primarily because she loved seeing their confused reaction and to laugh at the surprised boners they would usually get

Haha, what if she took one of them backstages,
He would be totally helpless and at her mercy
Imagine the things she´d do, haha

When skinny girls start to get jacked it can look strange.

She's gone back to skinny now

you're not referring to brickander, scarlett, gadot and others. are you?