Neither was my gardener. So what? When was the last time any of them was in anything at all?

Neither was my gardener. So what? When was the last time any of them was in anything at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally whom

Good for them. Irrelevant whores.

those gals are all D-listers

I hope the roasties burn down (((hollywood))).

was jlaw there? shes not an accuser but was she even there

is that Isabella Rossellini second from left? other than that, i have no clue who any of those women are

>Rose McGowan
>Asia Argento
>Rosanna Arquette
>Mira Sorvino

were they actually in any recent shows, etc

They're pissed off because part of their #metoo campaign was a last grasp at relevance.

They thought that dragging men down would lift them up. Not realising the only ones that benefit are already at the top.

Well the deal was to keep your mouths shut and you didn’t do it.
So you’re out.

Harvey was very clear about this.

>be washed up hags and literally whos
>"hurr durr this is sure to reignite my career and put me back in the spotlight!"
>Golden Globes come around
>"Where is my invite!?"
>"Sorry, who are you?"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rose McGowan
I am human and I need to be loved...

>digits

>scriptfags

I went to a talk with Dario Argento before a screening of some of his movies, and the only time he ever really said anything was while he described how he liked to molest and sexually harass Asia and would force her to do nude and sex scenes until she cried. He was laughing like a maniac throughout all of this and fell asleep immediately afterwards.
Now every time I see her I feel really bad for her and want to give her a hug.

Let's just be glad that after preaching to the rest of America for the past 50 years (((they))) are finally doing something about their own issues

has anyone actually shown any proof that Harvey molested them?

Ashley Judd was there.

>proof
fuck you buddy

theres a few vids of harvey plowing rose from behind

>proof
>In October 2017, Argento alleged in a New Yorker article by Ronan Farrow that she had been sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein in the 1990s. She also said that she had consensual sexual relations with him multiple times over the course of the next five years.
They willingly fucked him for roles, then called rape when they thought it'd benefit them.

>proving a crime

How dare you shitlord

whom is not plural of who, stop doing that

Whomst do you think you are talking to?

whomv'st*

Whym do you care?

#MeToo does'nt need proof and cross examination is literally rape.

so 3 has-beens and a never was werent invited. Boohoo

not molestation but there was a creepy reporting of him trying to get some latina bitch into his room to give him a backrub or someshit

Didn't these bitches get the memo that Moore already lost? Nobody in Hollywood has a problem with rape. In fact, they used to even virtue signal about how little they cared about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo

well, that if anything confirms it

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY

How do you even "prove" rape after a certain point?

Were any of them featured in a nominated film?

Same way as how you prove murder without a body. Actually investigate it. Circumstantial proof is still more than we're currently getting, and enough of it will show a pattern that's hard/impossible to deny.

you dont. that's why real rape victims dont wait a decade after statute of limitations runs out

SPOILERS: If they didn't go to jail, your accusations just mean the death of your career.

im sure some of those women were telling the truth and were in situations they didnt want to be in. but im even more sure that most of those women had little talent and traded sex for parts in movies.
those whores need to sit down because without harvey or trading sex they STILL have no talent only are much older now and will find even less work than before

Nah, it's that cunt from that shit witch tv show. Don't remember in anything else though. "charmed"

> D-Listers
> Giving them another D they don't want.