94% Club

Post your favorite movies from comic cinematic universes with 94% RT ratings or higher. MCU and Nolanverse welcome

>not so fast DCEU

>capeshit
Automatic 50% at the most.

Bahaha DCucks BTFO'd

Serious question, how low do you think this'll drop when all is said and done?

I think it'll hit 85 at the lowest.

If it hits below 90 I would be surprised.

13 rottens we did it lads!

>RT doesn't like the first few movies
>Reeeeeee paid shills, they don't matter critics are always biased, you should never listen to anything they say

>RT likes this movie
>look, see how RT loves it and the critics are giving it nothing but praise? This is why you should always listen to professionals

oh cool, DC decided to make their movies more like marvel movies and suddenly discovered people liked fun and not washed out snyderverse capeshit

maybe DC movies will be worth watching

>Gal Gadot's charismatic performance
Did they finally remember to bribe the reviewers like Marvel?

everybody hates RT you false flagging cunt

You're not very good with math

Wouldn't this thread just be for Iron Man and Dark Knight?

At this rate, the movie will have +240 freshes with maybe +20 rottens. Basically TFA's score.

AS LONG AS NO DCEU WE WIN or something like that is the point

RT is an aggregate site you absolute dumbfuck

Just got back from seeing it. S'kay.

Aside from all these company wars faggots who seem to be praising the RT score, claiming that because it's in the 90s that it's obviously a great film.

My question is, if wonder woman turned out to be a decent movie. Was the rumors from " A former WB employee" that the production of the movie was a mess still hold any weight? or was it nothing more than a paid shill trying to further cement that the DCEU is "bad".

>paid shill
The Mouse don't pay their shills
Which is ironic as fuck because even the Chinks pay their shills

That's like accepting rumors that start with "My Dad works for Company X", all should be disregard until you yourself see the final product and are able to come to a judgment, be it good or bad

you guys are retarded if you take "paid shill" rhetoric as anything other than hyperbole. You kind of people make me scared of the future, the kind of people who take internet words too seriously.

production could be a mess and the movie could still end up good. One of the popular cape movie stories is how Iron Man went into production with no script

it could get upwards of 300 reviews

it's currently on 93% (177 reviews 164/13 split, actually closer to 92% but rounded up - which is important to remember because one more rotten takes it directly to 92%)

if it gets 300 reviews flat (unlike say The Dark Knight's 323) then with that 7.6 aggregate it's going to drop more than you might think

so let's say (given TDK as a reference point with its 94% score) that WW gets... 19 Rotten reviews

say it's 19 of 300: that's a final score of 94% as well: but once WW passes 19 Rotten, it isn't going to get 94% as a final score, but that's a consideration for the future

25 rotten leaves it on 92%; 30 on 90% flat; 35 on 88%, and so on

but what if 300 reviews is ambitious? let's call it 250 instead

19 rotten becomes 92%; 25 becomes 90%, 30 becomes 88%, 35 becomes 86%

200... now, we're close on 200 reviews as it stands, but we're also on release weekend, so there aren't that many more to come

177 are out already and we know the scores; but what if there are unusually high proportions of negative reviews in the later aggregations?

19 becomes 91% (actually 90.5%); 25 becomes 88% (rounded up)

the maximum possible if we limit to 200 reviews and every remaining review is bad (for a total of 36 rotten reviews) would be just 82%, which is pretty close on that 7.6 (as compared again to TDK's 8.6 on 94%)

tl;dr user may or may not be good with math but he did manage a ballpark figure that's pretty on the money for how low it could drop at the lowest

i would trust this man to hand me my change in a hurry

>>Paid shill

For fuck's sake, it's Sup Forums, idiot. They were trolling if anything, with maybe a 1% chance that they had anything to do with the movie at all. Paid shills on Sup Forums aren't really a thing; who'd waste money on us?

Without having seen it, I suspect this is a pretty good movie that's possibly benefiting from low expectations of DCEU movies and/or people wanting to see a female-led superhero movie.

I suspect it'll stabilize around 90%, give or take a few points (it's actually back up to 93 now), and then it'll be like the Avengers or Rogue One, where when it comes out on DVD and the hype dies down, people see it again and are more able to notice whatever flaws it has but still like it.

Thank you obligatory statistical autist

Iron Man was a mess in production that was saved, but Star Wars is the biggest example of a movie that came together in editing.

>tfw just want a good movie
>this might be one
>shit throwing all over because muh company wars

not him but

>accuse someone of being bad at math
>get called out with actual numbers
>"lol autist"

No, the previous poster asked for this. Was that poster you?