>Art book "Art and Origins" available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Graphic novel "Anti-Gravity" available for pre-order
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p:mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics:sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes:mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming:marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/3fNVnjSRQ3oW4PUIKvrThu
google.com/patents/US7473278
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I claim this thread in the name of Lauren Zuke.

What are the crystal gems' favorite bands?

Here's a Spotify link for the new soundtrack.

>open.spotify.com/album/3fNVnjSRQ3oW4PUIKvrThu

NOW PUT THESE KIDS TO SLEEP, WILL YA?

Metal Men, yay or nay?

Second.

Gems should wear pants

I vote nay.

sleep tight my perfect child

Confirmed coming back to avenge her mommy by secretly using Yellow Diamond's toothbrush to clean her toilet and then putting it back where she found it afterwards

fuck no

Please don't make fun of Lapis.

Nay.

>There is no helping them. They're too broken. The beings who used to be in those shards are so shattered, they don't know who they are, or what's happening around them. They just seek out other gems, looking for the missing pieces of themselves. Trying to make themselves whole.

Lapis more like Crapis amirite

I love Lapis Lazuli

absolutely not. Gem bodies are projections of light from the gems, and so it makes sense to refer to high ranking gems as "your clarity" and for them to have more imposing bodies on account of the literal qualities of their gemstone.

White Diamond Vital Idol
final confrontation is concert rhythm game

You're sooo dumb falling for the yellow herring

aye

Who is the most shallow of the major Earth-dwelling gems?

I think it mainly comes down to Amethyst, Ruby, Lapis, and Peridot

Was she too good for the trial, or is there something else going on?

Rose is Pink Diamond

what do you mean by shallow

>Pearl fucking a blue version of herself with a nose job.

Wanna see their barn bitches. It would be ultra shit level

It was obviously White Diamond but Yellow is helping cover it up and that's just as shitty

In terms of how the character is written. I also could have used the term "one dimensional".

She's bubbled in the temple room

Rock bands

something else going on

my theory based on basically nothing is that WD either lacks sentience and is some kind of war machine or is the leader of the whole society and is busy doing more important things in a cloistered area.

>No nose

I am the gay

Reminder that Steven is a Jasperfag

>Was she too good for the trial, or is there something else going on?
Both.

>Was she too good for the trial
Yes. She's uninterested in the histrionics of her emotional little sisters. She has an empire to run and their little secret revenge pow-wow is of no concern.

I know, it's far too common.

well definitely not Amethyst then - she has an entire arc dealing with her self-hatred issues and her relationship with HW values. I think probably Ruby.

all i wanted was a rose quartz funko

Gems should think about time

I know

Bismuth will make a weapon like this:

google.com/patents/US7473278

It oxidizes Zirconium, which is basically powderizing a Zircon so like, worse than shattering

>My face when I realized that Jasper's redemption is going to involve her joining the Off Color gang when they come to Earth

HOLY SHIT GUYS LARS DIED AND I HAVE A NEW WAIFU!!!

And they exist, ya dink.

>steven's first wank
>Steven's first cumtribute
>Steven first JOI edit of that same picture

Jasper is way too angsty for that.

what if there is no redemption, because jasper has done nothing wrong to be redeemed for, and is in fact the main character of the show

saved for later use

this is what I originally wanted but things have changed since then, she just needs to marry Steven now

>Watching Bismuth again
Whoever her voice actress was is really fucking good. I'd forgotten.

that sounds like fresh hell for her

I love Lapithyst

>tfw: you will never lie down on a grassfield on a cool summer night with a qt gem, look a the night sky as you listen to (insert song/album here (dark side of the moon for me))

This is going to be how Steven reminds a corrupted Jasper of what she looked like/who she was. These details are never for no reason and Sugar has made much smaller ones matter. This was a rather pointed moment in that episode so it wasn't a throwaway scene.

yeah but there isn't a hot topic by me and all the online ones are horribly painted/disfigured

qq

let's be real, any of them would probably be creeped out by any given user and return immediately to whatever they were doing before meeting you

This shit right here is what got me to binge watch the show from start to wanted since last Thursday. Not only that but seeing Steven go through PTSD and actually feeling scared made me worry about him when in the beginning of the show he was SO annoying.

just pretend its going on in a good timeline for you

Bismuth is meh but I love Uzo Aduba as a person and actress

funkos are fucking garbage. why is there no good su merch or bds.

>He knows a picture won't be enough, so he start to draw Jasper and his self-insert

What if indexer indexed Steven's Jasper wallpaper, and was told to kill himself, so he deleted the picture while upset and Jasper ended up never getting healed or redeemed?

This
I don't know how Funko Co. or whatever they're called stays afloat.

>tfw watching the last half of S4 and these S5 episodes made me the happiest I've been in a while
>tfw now I'm just going back to the same cycles of apathy, self deprecation, and spite from before

>yeah but there isn't a hot topic by me and all the online ones are horribly painted/disfigured
>horribly painted/disfigured

That, unfortunately, is really common for Rose Quartz POPs. I see a lot of issues with the curls by her face.

Also...

>but there isn't a hot topic by me
>Hot Topic

I've seen other stores stock 'em too, they aren't a store-exclusive like flocked Lion was.

Because they're all we have to tide us over the hiatus

Same.

the beautiful cycle of life

Post unpopular opinions you have

I'll start, Lars' revival was an awful scene whose only purpose was to have an excuse for Steven to cry some more.

As tends to be the case with those who surround themselves with refuse, Amethyst's character is built around her adverse self-perception. She is anxious concerning others' expectations of what she is meant to be, and this anxiety is fleshed out in chapters about her inherent flaws, and how her runt status prevents her from being the quartz warrior she was created to be. This aspect of her also results in much friction between her and Pearl, who is very vocal about how she expects Steven's caretakers to act and maintain the living space. For some time the gap between who she should be and who she is was so daunting to her that she ran from all expectations, and fittingly these episodes involve Steven, who is also overwhelmed by "everything that everybody wants him to be when he's grown". She is written around finding catharsis in deviation; she differs from the other Crystal Moms by taking a more sisterly approach to raising Steven, found a fulfilling life outside of her assigned military purpose, enjoys what others deem to be disgusting, and relishes in the novelty of changing her body into other forms.

Townie episodes are generally great, and the rate of bad townie episodes is the same as the rate of bad non-townie episodes.

the scene was to basically explain Lion's origin
but yea the scene was really fuckin rushed

no don't

Is Steven immortal too? Either way is gonna be kind of tragic.

I'll try not to run the joke into the ground anymore!

can anyone link me to that blog post that linked the gems to different stages of psycho-emotional development

Gems should have the shit beaten out of them.

This should have stopped roughly five threads ago.

He lookin' up her skirt. Boy is seeing the promise land.

Bees

Think fast:
Rate Season 4.

So... How did Buddy Buddwick know that it was called a Palanquin?

I haven't seen the last couple of eps, what the fuck is that

That's the joke

I like season 4. I was surprised to come here and find people acting like it was some show-ruining catastrophe.

Also this I only want an episode to entertain me. And if it can do that with townies then I'm happy. Lore is a bonus, but they still need to entertain.

because it looks like a palanquin...

Steven doesn't need a reason to cry.

A mistake.

her and Zircon fusion please

>Gems from Earth are born "weird"
>Earth was Pink Diamond's planet
>Pink Diamond was probably born from that giant hole in Siberia
>Pink Diamond was also born weird
>Pink Diamond was shattered by White Diamond because Pink Diamond was weird

>Set up a clear route to homeworld.
>Establishes a permanent link with the off-brand gems.
>Shows what happened to pink diamond
>Shows what lion is.

You can say its awful but the other part is objectively wrong on every level even looking at it with zero bias whatsoever.

4/10

SOUNDTRACK MEGA WHERE?

ya fucken stupid er sumthin?

Permafusions are disgusting
The good episodes of S4 weren't good at all
A timeskip is fucking retarded

I know
Cut it out

I miss the SoL episodes of S1, as well as the general happy go lucky feel of it

She probably doesn't care. Maybe she doesn't give a fuck about PD, maybe she's moved on, maybe she's way too busy to attend a show trial.