What was the point? This was garbage

What was the point? This was garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

lamerciepark.com/wp/?m=201706
newsarama.com/34732-titan-s-lazarus-contract-finale-gives-rebirth-continuity-tweaks-teases-wally-s-new-future-spoilers.html
multiversitycomics.com/interviews/priest-lazarus-contract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't like wallys being little bitches and damian being a dick who never suffers?

It's like the authors shit on anyone who wasn't Slade.

I'd probably be mad if I was overly invested in Wally West

I really liked the former very much.

Isn't that kind of the point?

To nerf Wally.

how the fuck did stopping wally's heart in the past disrupt his cousin's who got his speed twice once while wally was out of the universe speed force connection. it made no sense

Flashstroke was good enough to make it passable. Fucking madman was constantly trying to save his son and ended up killing him every time. Shit was funny as fuck. Most of the people bitching are butt hurt Wally fags. You all know the heart pacer thing is just to add some drama, depower him for a bit and then have him pull off some crazy shit later that will fix him up. This is comics you guys.

flashstroke was shit. the character has always been and always will be a shitty boring mary sue

This, I don't give a fuck about anything that happens during that, but the end are really fucking satisfying.
Deathstroke free from everything
Damian saved the day
Wally being a bitch (triple plus with booth art of Wally's crying)

You literally can't top that.

My God that was awful. WTF this crossover way to throw Damian under the bus and after he saved the Day.

The entire point of his current run is showing that he's not
Hell even in this event he completely failed and if not for Bally he'd be stuck in the Speed Force because he's a manchild

Damian didn't deserve this awful bit of writing/plot direction.I will not continue to read Teen Titans or Titans.Deathstroke.

They will blame Damian for everything just because Wally is a coward .facepalms* He is just 13.

Killing someone even for a few minutes should have some repercussions for the attacker.

Cass caine always does it in the batbooks.

i wonder why wally did not have the idea..He is a hero who would not sacrifice himself for the world.
Damian died 3 times to save the world.

> mfw this sets up Wally sacrificing himself in Doomsday Clock Barry-style and NuWally takes on his legacy.

Sucks to hear Titans series' are still shit.

Wally is a coward,,he would never sacrifice himself.The 13 year oldDamian has more courage.

I don't really care about the whole nerfing him. The handling of the character was just generally poor throughout the entire event. In fact the pace maker thing is the least of the problems I had.

>Wally is a coward
>Literally had no problem saying fuck you to death and even sacrificed himself for Barry. Ok user.

damian ruined everything about this, holy shit

>slade comes back but he's not trying to go full evil right now
>he just wants to save his son
>oh no, he's the fastest killer alive now
>how will we ever save the day guys lets call the justice league pleaseee lets call the big guys already
>dipshit damian literally handwaves the problems away
he didnt even need to move his entire body

just one hand

moving it around

like the entitled cunt that he is

What they did with Damian for Wallys White man pain.. It makes me angry the Titans books is cancer .

Oh for sure, it's still fucking garbage but I didn't hate it nearly as much as some of the other things. Still trash though, I'd probably hate it more if I was more familiar with Damian desu.

Timfag pls.

t. Damian is an amazing character that has grown so much over the years just to be destroyed by poor writers who don't understand all the character development he had over the last eight years!! Damian Wayne, the one I've been reading about for so long, could never do something like this. If someone got hurt during the Lazarus Contract, that someone was Robin's character.

Damian needs to die again until it fucking sticks

Timfag pls.Tim is dead.

"Yes, Tim fanboys are actually this ignorant, stupid cunts. ...

did you seriously take "i like damian, oh no his character is ruined now" from that?

Holy shit, you're even stupider than a robin who's entire characterization is he's the son of captain preplord time therefore he must be more broken than him i know lets just combine moon girl's i already knew that attitude with ozymandias' i already did it 35 minutes ago and put it in the body of the skinniest 8 year old alive

I agree with old Wally being a bitch, but I thought young Wally was written veery well and had the second most development with Deathstroke being first

lamerciepark.com/wp/?m=201706
“Priest is on 4 chan !!

>calling Priest a nigger
At least reserve it for Hudlin if he comes back to comics, you faggots.
Man, how I'd love to trigger the shit out of that niggerfaggot.

Priest, my man, I know you will read this, you are absolutely killing it on Deathstroke and I hope you win the Eisner like you deserve but ouch, Lazarus was a trainwreck.

Next time you write something this big, try not to shit on other characters to make your character look cool, k?

If Priest really reading this, then I hope Deathstroke got aids or some sex disease at least.
Having sex with so many girls should have some effect.

mister Priest, .will you write batman for us ?

>it's not fair that a fictional character gets more pussy than me. he should get a disease

He fucks them young and innocent precisely to avoid that

It was a good culmination to Slades journey of trying to meet his son again but the rest of the story felt quite weak, the Titans and TT very much felt like a secondary thought.

Really, it should have just been Flash, Kid Flash, Robin and Nightwing, everyone else just crowded the scenery. You also could have fit in some Dick/Rose scenes that way and spent less time with pointless "Oh hey the other Titans/TT exist"(although all the Jackson stuff was pretty funny). The dialogue also felt a bit too direct for Priests usual scripting in that finale

Also hi Chris! If you do have to do another cross-over I hope its with Green Arrow, I want to see them being shitty dads together.

Gotta have some nature balance. He's just too Gary Stu that way. You know what he needed the most?
A weakness. And going the way he goes, a sex disease is the perfect way to go.

I think we all remember how well the last superhero STD went.

Although I guess you could tie it back to this anons suggestion that way

Unless they showed it during the New 52 run that i didn't read I think Ollie's children have been retconned out

And reintroduce them would create some problems, since we would have an aunt/sister meeting her nephew/brother

He now has a little sister, Emiko, and Roys still a trainwreck who he's pretty crap with.

But yeah, Roy and Conner were the main elements of Bad Dad Ollie so its difficult, especially since Ollie is trying really hard not to ruin Emiko. Though I kinda hope Percy takes it in the opposite direction, were in he gets too protective of Emiko after what happened to Roy, unable to find a middle ground

Damifag pls

I'm reading his Rebirth run, so I know who Emi is, and the fact that now she want to go with the moniker of Red Arrow

But a rematch between the two would definitely be interesting

>Ollie vs Slade with Ollie screaming about how he's a piece of shit capitalist
>Diggle and Wintergreen have a civil discussion on their time in the military
>Emiko and Rose both trash their dad/brother and go on a cool eastern adventure together
>Roy and Joey go and grab a beer and discuss why they're so fucked up

I need it

>Emiko and Rose both trash their dad/brother and go on a cool eastern adventure together
How many times would Rose mention that she's Hmong?

The worst thing about this was everyone pulling stuff out of their asses.
>Slade can do whatever he wants with his speed just because
>Bally is still in his training phase but goes beyond the speed of light through the power of will
>Damian suddenly knows how time travel works
On top of that the time travel shit that read like writers were making shit up as they went along. A lot of other Priest books take a believable hard sci-fi approach but when in this issue they said they could project everyone's consciousness into Wally when he's going super speed into speed force, holy fuck I started laughing. It's like they really were making shit up as they went along and I expected a lot better.

it is canon timfag

Abnett has written the wally crap.

newsarama.com/34732-titan-s-lazarus-contract-finale-gives-rebirth-continuity-tweaks-teases-wally-s-new-future-spoilers.html

Welcome to Deathstroke wank, enjoy your stay. I didn't find it good but there were pages here and there that gave me a good chuckle like Damian forgetting the 2 team black members.

i love that slade is so a bad boy :) I the damian and he respects each other.He likes damis courage.

Hang yourself retard.

To drag down the quality of "Deathstroke".

Don't bother, 13 year old arabic girls can't resist shitposting, especially when they don't realise they're doing it

Establish titans&slade past for rebirth and set the stage for hero-team leader slade.

For realz. Covers always lie, now titles too!

>The Titans never actually fight Speedstroke
>All he does with the Speed Force is kill a few of his contracts and fail to save his son, multiple times, because he hates his dad that much.
>"Lazarus Contract" is just a thing Deathstroke threatens Nightwing with, but never delivers on the threat and just gives up.

It's like Priest was trying to troll us all and intentionally wrote an anticlimax.

Yeah, I also want Priest to know he's doing a phenomenal job with Deathstroke so far. Easily the best current dc book and given the state of marvel, it's the best cape comic right now, overall.

That being said, I hope he doesn't really become a hero and this is all part of a keikaku of his. (translator's note: keikaku means plan)

But Deathstroke fails. He can't save Grant. And (literally) no many times he tríes, he will never be.

>13 year old arabic girls
Stop pushing this meme.

>It was an inspired scene to show Slade carrying out his regular assassin contracts at hyper-speed, cementing the idea that it isn’t going to be a clean break from Deathstroke the Terminator to Deathstroke the Good Father. Do you think Slade can change?

>Priest: Hope not. I’d be out of a job.

>I firmly believe we are who we are. I have seen people change, but it’s rare.

Should be fun nonetheless to see Slade be good for a bit.
multiversitycomics.com/interviews/priest-lazarus-contract/

Geoff Johns mandated annual crossovers to ruin a good ongoing like Deathstroke.

Deathstroke is related to Titans, but titans is such a cancerous franchise that they should keep it away from other good things. Their fanbase is cancerous too, as seen from this thread.

Damian never suffers? He had one of the most brutal deaths for a super hero. It doesn't matter he came back, he still felt that.

He didn't feel shit, you retard. He ain't real.

Oh you

I thought Deathstroke was supposed to be one of the top-tier DC books right now, what happened?

It is, the crossover was just shit, like most cases of good books being dragged into crossovers

Priest has done an excellent job with Deathstroke and I liked that the Lazarus Contract was its own thing and not a Judas Contract retelling. It was a nice way to reestablish the Slade's history with the Titans.

I really disliked how he handled Damian and the Wallys. Did Damian have to screw them both over like that?

It is and the best parts of this crossover were from the Deathstroke, Wintergreen explaining to Wally and Aqualad that this is all happening because Slade is too fucking autistic to hug his kids was gold.

There is a real Hosun?

>I think we all remember how well the last superhero STD went.
Actually, I don't, I had no idea about it at all.

Timfags you are a sick pedo :D

Don't bother,50 year old White men can't resist shitposting, especially when they don't realise they're doing it

Wally is the fastest coward in the world.

Little Girls Can Be Mean.

>brutal
he got stabbed, while it was unpleasant it wasn't
- beaten to a pulp (Superman)
- blasted by Omega beams (Batman)
- burned alive (J'onn)
- torn in half (Terra 2.0)
- eaten alive (Osiris)
- overall fucked up (Ryan Choi pre-FP)

They completely ignored allDamians development and growth.

Aside from that I thought the issue was alright. Using pressure points to stop and restart a person's heart is nothing new Cass has done it a few times so it wasn't that ridiculous a choice however i don't our Damian would be keen to use that method after Born to Kill.

>>brutal
>he got stabbed, while it was unpleasant it wasn't
>- beaten to a pulp (Superman)
>- blasted by Omega beams (Batman)
>- burned alive (J'onn)
>- torn in half (Terra 2.0)
>- eaten alive (Osiris)
>- overall fucked up (Ryan Choi pre-FP)
Adults .

>he got stabbed

Don't forget he got the shit beat out of him and shot with crossbows too before eventually being impaled by a sword.

But since it was soon restarted how could it affect Flashstroke?
If Wally's heart is stopped at the time 0 and restarted at the time 1, how could it create a time paradox to prevent Deathstroke to steal the speed at time 10?

Well the reason why it spanned a different line for each part was to promote each series and hope that the people who only buy one or two series will then branch out to the others after following the event's story.

The main reason that this is so sad is because this ten year old boy called out for his mother before he died those were his last words.And you know what makes it sadder? The fact that his mother was responsible for his death and wanted him to die. Damian calls out for his mother and she wanted him to die.

Uh, is Damian just going to walk away from responsibility for Wally being nerfed with a pacemaker?

Don't we already know from solicits that Deathstroke "turns over a new leaf" and makes his own version of the Titans with his kids and all the nu-52 Titans members?

I hope he does suffer some consequences but I don't know if the writers will go in that direction.

Yeah, that's why he said Deathstroke is finished. He'll probably go by Twilight again for awhile

Apparently they are called Team Defiance. I'm looking forward to it.

The name reminds me of Pokemon villains.

At the very least, Starfire's going to challenge his leadership of the TT.

>with his kids and all the nu-52 Titans members?
And then there is Terra
But I guess she may have called him Daddy during the intercourse

>Team Defiance is just a codename for Deathstroke Rainbow Party

>Starfire's
i will hate her ..

>Wally is just there as a gift to Joey
>"Hey son I bought you a vibrator"

Because wally is a coward?

Have you tried to read Deathstroke #19?
He definitely fucked Wally too

To piss-off the Wallyfags.

>You are a Wallyfag if you hate bad writing
It was shit you faggot. One good page doesn't make up for an entire cross over of shit.

Who else taking all 3 books off of their pull list after this?