FFS

This is a panel from the first issue of the new Iceman solo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect coming from this guy?

The fuck is that typesetting

I knew it. I fucking knew that as sound as they outed him as gay hes no longer be the Bobby we knea but some flaming homo stereotype.
Fuck Marvel

Will Marvel have the guts to cancel or will they cower and let it go on with terrible numbers like Moon Girl?

RIP X-Men

judging from the preview, they are gonna double down on Iceman being gay. Exactly the opposite of what they should have done.

My thoughts exactly.

Marvel si pure tras, stop reading it.

Christ. What factory do they make these cucks in?

chill out
:^)

>its another case of "remind everybody that Im gay on every page" kind of writing

Why do writers do this? Do they write straight characters constantly reminding others of their sexual orientation? This is exactly why I hate being pandered to because they botch it up so miserably.

That's funny and the reaction by autist is even funnier

This has to be ironic

how long until marvel finally shows him sucking cock on panel

Wow. That's some horrendous shit right there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's been called Robert numerous times.

i've said it before and I'll say it again: they should've made him bi. There's a fair number of gay and lesbian heroes now, but how many bi ones? Literally the only folks I can think of off the top of my head are Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn - all women, wonder why that is, hmm? It would've been better than this ham-fisted 'have I mentioned how non-heterosexual I am today?' crap.

Honestly, that's the most upsetting part about this.

Only in America, baby.

What are the current numbers for hangers-on such as Moon Girl, and for recent cancellations like BP & the Crew?

(a quick googling finds all sorts of sites bemoaning the Crew cancellation but none of them I saw bothered to list the sales numbers. i'm assuming they didn't list numbers because it was so very very low)

This is another obvious stealth mini hoping to bank on controversy for a quick buck.

Daycare and single-parenthood.

We've had a generation of men raised by nothing but women, and women who are themselves surrounded by nothing by women. The ideological bubble that male children find themselves in during their formative years is impenetrable.

Bi is "problematic" because by its very nature it conforms to the idea of a gender binary and not a spectrum, saying such a thing on most college campuses would get you assaulted these days.

So does "gay", when you're male and you say you don't like girls but only like guys... thats just more binary-normative thinking. But "bi" gets in even more trouble for its very name

Marvel's pandering is behind the times, its actually infuriating to the sort of people they're pandering to and don't buy comics anyways.

>flaming homo stereotype

I don't think being upfront about being anything makes you a stereotype, user

it's not like reality, he's a fictional character, he has to introduce himself and his traits

really it's no different to Cyclops talking about his goddamned eye beams and how much they upset him in literally every panel Claremont ever put him in

>bisexuals shitting up the thread because they can't understand why anybody would lie

he's gay

he lied because it was easier than admitting he was different

it actually adds some relevance to the X-Men if their supposedly enlightened early team couldn't even foster enough camaraderie to allow one of them to come out without fear of the repercussions

deal with it

What's the problem? This is about the most casual way they could bring up him being gay, it's not like they had him grinding naked in a bar.

As a gay, I want to gay bash him. Most well adjusted gays don't let being gay define them... Bobby used to be one of my favorite super heroes.

>feminine dick is memed into reality

Oh, my!

>deal with it
Fuck off, gay propagandist.

New writers are shit. They don't understand the "show, don't tell" principle. I don't have a problem with gay characters. I have a problem with badly written gay characters

As a gay, I would like to gay bash him with my penis.

>"My name is Dick. Not Richard. Not Rich. Dickard if it's a nice enough girl."

It's bad writing regardless of faggotry.

Has he ever asked any ladies to call him Bobert?

So if young Bobby is from a past alternative timeline, why is current Bobby a faggot?

>liking faggot faggots

Because Bendis.

Is that the actual lettering font they used? Unbelievable

Look at the dash at the end of the boxes, the idea is that he's typing this all out instead of thinking it. Still a terrible idea.

But gender is a binary.

For fuck's sake the very concept of a cis person is predicated not just on gender being binary, but both genders correlating to a "proper" specific sex, which is further exemplified by the existence of gender dysphoria and the fact that trans people seek to change their sex.

Absolutely no-one named Robert will ever want to be fucking called Bobert in any capacity. Also that text is fucking hideous

t.Robert

Using Arial to typeset a comic is a mortal sin.

I hope that this book crashes and burns.

Bobby is literally posting to tumblr

Gay Bobby is superior. Bobby loves dicks. Get over it faggots

Gay Icaman hasn't done jack shit, outside of constantly tell everyone that he's gay. At least straight Ice!man was still a superhero.

They're the same character, except now he doesn't lie about his cocklust

Okay, so? It's a goofy line. Bobby's a goofy guy. If you want to trigger me, you'll need something better than that.

Catman and Hercules are bisexual. I want to say Fantomex, too.

Because the alternate timeline origin for the O5 is Bunn's retcon. Up until that book started, they were from 616's past and couldn't go back because they had been gone so long that history had corrected itself to compensate for their absence. Which itself was just something that Hopeless decided in ANXM

Spin it however you want, the fact is that he hasn't done anything significant as a homo aside from talk about being a homo.

Not spinning anything it's the truth? He also hasn't really been in anything since he came out. He was a glorified extra in Extraordinary

Daken.

>Iceman is making stupid jokes.
Sounds about right

>the future is female
you mean, a doomsday failure apocalyptic type of future?

one without war,famine,or poverty

Bendis doesn't believe in bisexuals. This is also a pretty common opinion among gays; they're considered just fence-sitters or gay-for-attentions

YEAH, because humankind would die out before they would happen

Male and female. Everything else falls into the category of mental illness.

UGGGHHH

What an appropriate post for an OP

I don't understand. Why would a gay man wear a "the future is female" shit? Shouldn't someone whose gay kinda, y'know, not like women? Or at the very least be pro-dude.

Funny thing is that Hercules was one of Marvel's only bi heroes and then Axel Alonso, their editor in chief, made a public statement that he's full-blown straight and isn't bi. Like... fucking what? What is Marvel's obsession with bi-erasure.

Arnold please go

Oh dear

Marvel ruined X-Men for me two years ago. Now their whole brand is trash. Disgusting.

That's just degenerate. Also never been much of a fan of iceman, but I can't imagine how I would feel if one of my faves came out of the closet for shock value and then was forever condemned to be entirely defined by their orientation.

That makes virtually no sense when you consider that access to female authority figures was greater in the past (female domesticity while men worked to provide, female teachers because it wasn't a male job, etc).

Is this like the nuPPG thing? Is Bobby going to go gay and end up dating some balding bearded faggot?

Hercules and Wolverine are. Nightcrawler has been heavily implied to be.

Also, in at least one universe, Herc and Logan are married, and it is hot and badass.

>he's been called Robert numerous times.
He also used to be straight, user.

Yeah it's called the post nationalist world.

Welcome to age of the individual.

In the past I'd think that. But nowadays. Fucking hell.

Yeah, it's called the US of A.

You got an issue with the individual, son?

youtube.com/watch?v=LmWQd8zhEg4

Many western European countries are worse.

You guys are overreacting. He's always been a whore.

>Hercules
>Wolverine
>Nightcrawler

Only in alternate universes, user.

I mean, you say that, but...

Fuck what he says. Hercules is an ancient Greek demigod. They fucked eeeeeerrybody.

I really hate this shit.

Only male bisexual hero I can think of is Prodigy and we barely see him these days

The only thing I can think of is that he's currently America Chavez's pet bisexual in her ongoing trainwreck of a series.

Certainly doesn't feel like it. Before the retcon Bobby actually had a character besides just women. After the retcon, all his character is is his sexuality. Hell the first issue of his solo has him trying to make a dating profile and the second is about him asking Kitty how to talk to boys. Just look at his younger self during All-New X-Men; Any time he had any screen time to himself it was all about how he was gay and the less we talk about Romeo the better off everyone will be

Herc

A fate worse than death

If Herc gets to be bisexual no matter what the writers say, so does Iceman

>closeted his entire life
>as soon as he's forced out of the closet, he's completely comfortable talking about how gay he all the time, to everyone
This pisses me off almost as much as the retcon.

To have so little respect for the characters you're writing is infuriating.
God forbid there be any amount of drama or tension within any of these garbage books Marvel shoves out.

i guess the left didn't learn a shit about why Trump won the elections.

i heard gay people find everything to be funny.
must be part of the disease.

the man was there at the end of the day anyway, there was a father in the picture.
something happened with that late 80/90's generation that started developing these flaming faggots.
at least the old fags from the 70's had good taste in fashion.

Moon Girl got a scholastic book deal, numbers don't matter because she's going to be raking in cash for decades.

unless the mounts of cocks he can suck in a day changes how his powers works, there is no reason at all to mention how much of a fag he is in a NÂș1 issue.
and i am just referencing your ciclops example.

they would kill each other over a dress, fuck off.

The collections they sell are three issues for three dollars.

Moon Girl ain't making it rain like Marvel would like you to think.

Constantine.

>Scholastic has been bringing books to schools for more than 30 years, and today, the division is a global business, with operations in all 50 states as well as in Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Thailand, and the U.K.
The average book fair has a lot more customers than the average comic book store on a Wednesday.

Jesus, this is like a bad parody of Solidus's speech from the MGS2 final battle. The cheesy dialogue is bad, but the hammy acting makes it so much worse.

Thanks, user. I can now stop wondering if it was a mistake to skip this game.

Sure, but I doubt that many kids are getting a comic they've never heard of just because it's cheap.

Daken.
Herc is different. He's so manly that next to him other men are practicaly women.

One of the good things about the revolving grind of big 2 comics is that maybe we'll get someone great with a strong voice to come do a fantastic run with Iceman.

No Herc in canon was revealed and was word of god'ed out. Iceman came out in a canon story, even though it was really badly told.

Come to think of it Herc has probably had sex with more than 2 genders and/or species.

I can't find that image from the Ares series with "Tis different for gods"