With all his resources why didn't Lex ever use this plan to destroy Superman

With all his resources why didn't Lex ever use this plan to destroy Superman

>Pay off a woman to accuse Superman of Rape
>Use Superman's DNA sample (you know Lex has some laying around) to synthesize kryptonian semen
>Plant it on the woman
>Use a Bizzaro clone to film a video of the alleged rape
>The court would have to find Superman guilty
>He would either have to uphold the law and go to jail or become a fugitive

Fucking OJ Simpson got away with murder thanks to a jury, and you think motherfucking SUPERMAN couldn't get away with rape?

Clark really needs more bran in his diet

Lol this. No one would believe Superman raped someone

Superman is White

Superman would just play fugitive until he could clear his name.

Doesn't that spit in the face of the justice system. When ever someone says they are wrongly accused Superman doesn't tell them be a fugitive and clear your name. He tells them to have faith in the justice system and there name will be cleared.

exactly.

OJ got off because using the race card

Why does Lex hate Superman so much?

He doesn't like aliens

Superboy made him bald

So what you're saying is we need to build a wall around the Earth and make the Kryptonians pay for it?

Lex would have to time it so Superman is with no one else at the time who can provide an alibi.

I heard a case where the twin of a man raped his sibling's wife by pretending to be him. But they didn't arrest both of them simply because she was confused. The man's whereabouts were known.

Exactly, I know Superman and Supergirl are good, But what about the bad ones Zod, Non and Ursa,bring drugs crime and murdering people. I'm not saying they cant come just they need to come here legally

couldn't the defense be used that with Superman's super speed he could appear in two places at once . also how do we know it was Superman at a location and not one of his Superman-Robots that we know he uses.

>He looked up to Superman and wanted to become like him
>Decides to buff up and be a superhero
>100 Push-Ups
>100 Sit-Ups
>100 Squats
>10km Running
>Every single day
>Becomes bald from the effort
>And that's it

A random woman is to risky, various factors from cracking under pressure or being paid more by Batman could jeprodise the plan.

If Lex claimed he was Super-Raped he'd be more secure.

He desperately needs to feel like he has the biggest metaphorical penis. Superman's is way bigger, and Lex cant handle that.

>couldn't the defense be used that with Superman's super speed he could appear in two places at once
> how do we know it was Superman at a location and not one of his Superman-Robots that we know he uses.

Not without evidence. Remember the twins? What you're proposing is the equivalent of a court claiming that an accused sighted in a bar could easily have just hired a lookalike to sit with his back in a corner while he's off doing crimes.

Irrefutable evidence has to be provided that what is claimed was indeed the case not just mental gymnastics to arrive at that scenario, just because something is possible does not mean it is valid. Our law systems would not function at all not that it functions well if you could use such lofty thinking to blame anyone for anything.

Furthermore if the case for copycats gets brought up at all, if anything Superman is now less likely to have done it because just about any flying brick with enough time could dress up as him and commit crimes, ergo to say Superman and Superman alone is the only suspect once you go into that territory is illogical.

All in all, all that has to happen in a setting like that DCU anyway is Superman be submitted to a series of telepaths, Wonder Woman's lasso and other magical influences separately, and if they all come to the same conclusion without interference then they can't throw the book at him.

"I'll tell everyone what you did to me"!

"haha, don't make me laugh, I'm Superman, you're some random slut, do the math"

>implying Superman wouldn't use a superpower to make people know he's telling the truth

Good luck serving a court order to someone that doesn't exist legally and has no address, legal name, ect.

What do you expect them to do, just wait until Superman stops a crime and say "hey you're in trouble go to court"? He'll say "no way fag" and fly off, end of story.

More like lack of evidence and the judicial system actually working that time. You white people are just so bitter

So Superman can rape someone and get away with it.

He isn't.

>What do you expect them to do, just wait until Superman stops a crime and say "hey you're in trouble go to court"? He'll say "no way fag" and fly off, end of story.

I need this to be real

Lex Luthor: Superman Raped this Woman!
Superman: Do something about it.

This plan is way more effective with Bruce Wayne.

Yet there was that time Government Intelligence suspected Superman of shooting people, because Superman totally wanted those random strangers dead and thought exotic bullets would be the best way to do it. Thankfully a few people thought is as a frame up, which oddly enough didn't matter as that sub-plot was dropped later as it was just an unnecessary part of an overly elaborate plan for Lex to smuggle Kryptonite into the USA.
Rather then you know just lying on a UPS form and maybe bribing someone. Or putting it in one of the crates he uses to smuggle weapons and cash in and out of the US everyday. Nope getting a team of international mercenaries to shoot people with these special bullets so I can import a rock needed to kill superman, yep that's my brilliant plan.

No. You've fallen to the fallacy of one extreme or the other.
Simply because a paper thin plot to convict someone for something they haven't done can't work, does not mean someone can get away with everything they have done.

That wouldn't work and lex knows it, Supes would just find a way or pull a power out of his ass to prove he's innocent.
Now, IF YOU COULD CONVINCE HIM THAT HE RAPED SOMEBODY THAT COULD WORK.He'd walk to jail on his own accord.

>the one time race card works
>that card can never be used again by anyone else
it's like a game of uno and OJ ruined it for everyone