Hey guys! Remember all the "insiders" who were telling us that this movie was a complete mess on every level and would...

Hey guys! Remember all the "insiders" who were telling us that this movie was a complete mess on every level and would be a bigger disaster than BVS and everybody blindly believed them with no source?

Good times eh? By the way where are these "insiders" now?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=vkfUUqowQjA
instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2
youtube.com/watch?v=YUpIg9ZFsd4&list=PL74C577B68B65B620&index=6
deadline.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-captain-underpants-weekend-box-office-opening-1202106462/amp/
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/06/01/box-office-wonder-woman-snags-6-3-million-overseas-in-two-days/#4a19d1671e90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video leaks confirm it's a shitshow. It's just TFA all over again. A shitty movie getting token points because of a female lead.

Fuck off.

>Video leaks
Nigga the film is out. You could ask a guy down your street who's seen it and you'd accuse him of being a fucking shill at this point

sitting back enjoying being right

>Pacmanlol.webm

>I believe in love...
>EH FUCK YOU HUMANS I'M GONNA FUCK AROUND FOR A HUNDRED YEARS LOL

Ugh this is so much worse than Pac-man eating him amirite Marvelbros?

Iron Man was also a mess in production but turned out alright.

The leaks said that Johns was rewritten everything on set, and it shows.

>sight gag worse than climactic fight between two gods being shit and having atrocious dialogue

Blame Snyder, Jenkins didn't allude to it at all, presumably, we'll find out in the sequel.

Or we'll all just forget Snyders shitshow

>Jenkins didn't allude to it at all
I thought leaks said she admits in the email that she gave up on humanity after WW2, did she remove that?

Remember all those standing ovations at BvS pre-screenings?
yeah

>Or we'll all just forget Snyders shitshow
ding ding ding ding ding ding

Oh nice, source?

has there ever been a single good DC final fight in cinematic history

Superman vs Zod

Supes vs Zod & Co of Superman II was solid as they fight through Metropolis and into the outlying areas.

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-dceu-changes-explained/

so no

Batman vs Bane.
You know it to be true, memesters.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkfUUqowQjA

>Hey guys! Remember all the "insiders" who were telling us that this movie was a complete mess on every level and would be a bigger disaster than BVS and everybody blindly believed them with no source?
>Good times eh? By the way where are these "insiders" now?

And you think this awful scenes deserve 93%?

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2

The movie was quite decent. Like Cap1 but better done

>those ass shits
>the thongs
>the milfs
>the gilfs

I wanted to hate movie but damn it, they made it hard.

the first one was better

youtube.com/watch?v=YUpIg9ZFsd4&list=PL74C577B68B65B620&index=6

>using webm camrips
Nice evidence
>Pacmanlol.webm
I liked Guardians and that scene as well

>they made it hard.
No pun intended

A movie isn't just a single scene, and if anything bad final fights are a problem with all superhero movies, they rarely deliver.

Man of steel
BvS
Wonder Woman

>A complete mess

I haven't seen any evidence that it's not still a complete mess

>muh tomatometer

Alien Covenant

The final fight was quite good, Ares power level was high.

Murder Woman moment was great.

The only times were cgi is wonky is during the training montage at the beginning. Everything looks like shit on camrip webms because you cant see textures or shit there. Instantly looks like a ps2 game.

>A movie isn't just a single scene,
If that were true we wouldn't get people jerking off Superman's first flight as the most beautiful and inspiring and uplifting thing ever.

Sauce on pic pls.

That was the studio. The movie was obviously going for a darker ending.

even if it is good (it isn't) no one's seeing this shit

And Alien civenant was a great movie.

Suspense, horror, great cinematography, performances and soundtrack.

>but muh plotholes, why didnt waste half the movie.doing stupid tests and filling government forms?, how does it connect to alien 1 despise the fact I already know there are at least 2 movies between them. Plot and plotholes! Plot and plotholes!
>And why scientists are retarded? Look at LIFE, they dont act like ret...nvm. Wait, look at alien 1979 they dont act like ret...nvm.

Stay pleb nigger. Plotholes are the lowest form of film critisism.

>$0.50 bat dollars has veen deposited into your bank account - Warner Bros.

>Alien Covenant
Horror movie reviewers are notoriously terrible and lacking any standards or taste. You have to shit out something made out of pure vomit like The Bye Bye Man to make them give you a bad review.

Not picking sides, by the way. In fact, I gave up on superhero movies a long time ago. Just wanted to bitch about horror movies once more.

I don't care what other people think, smart people don't judge a movie based on one scene let alone a one from a slanted cam rip

What

Nothing less than Snyder's suicide and the universe rebooting will stop people

Even then they'll probably gloat but no one rags on Tranktastic or TASM anymore

The shills are in full force this weekend

What is WW2? You dont have be a genius to understand what happened. She trusts humans, defeats Ares and still there is ww2.

Sup Forums go away you faggot

Wait...is this serious? Like...this is actually a good movie? No extended version? No muh religious references? No muh injustice and dc universe references? No low RT score? No director saying only fans love it?

I thought this was just a meme, I thought we were having fun with the Sthicc body Diana and muh feminism...

Holy shit! Is this actually the film that saved Dc?! Fucking Wonder Woman surpassed Batman, Superman, Joker and Harley?!

it was okay

which is saying something

No it's shit

>e-everybody likes it, better jump on the bandwagon now

This post gave me cancer.

Yes, they are shilling covenant in a ww thread.
Are you retarded? Grow some fucking taste. Plotholes are youtube tier critisism. Films are a visual medium. Alien covenant is a way above average film.

>Bu-bu-but that youtuber pointed so many plotholes

They have to be they know their shifty ducking movie is bombing hard

No just no for every single thing you said

The WW1 setting gave a lot more freedom than WW2, considering the former is the war no one want to talk about while the latter is almost a folk tale at this point on the American collective mentality. Both the British and the German high officers were portrayed as douches and at the end, the soldiers of both sides were disposable meat. You know, like a real war. That couldn't happen on a mainstream WW2 movie.

Your autism is easily flared

>No muh religious references?

Did you not see the webm where she spreads herself out like she's on the cross?

is that Ares?

This is some epic bait!

it's supposed to be

>my one pic from meth head county = everybody!

>I wanted to hate movie

why do you go out of your way to hate a movie? can't you just, ya know, watch it and see if you hate it or not?

And Ares is literally Satan

So what is more worth watching? This or GOTG Vol 2?

>Yes! I have stopped the war for good by defeating Ares.
>WW2 in 1945.

Man of Steel is just Superman flying for the first time, then he lands on Zod's neck and snaps it.
Guardians of the Galaxy? That's a 2 hour dance competition movie in the vein of Step Up and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
The Dark Knight Rises ends after Bane crashes the plane.

Sup Forums reduces movies to a single meme scene. Any depth or nuance or quality outside of the memes are irrelevant.

how is that even a question? obviously Guardians

This by far. There's some executive meddling at the end but GOTG is entirely made by a committee of old men reading trending topics

GOTG

thatsthejoke.jpg

The mouse is scare

Literally the point made at the end of the film

>Guardians of the Galaxy? That's a 2 hour dance competition movie in the vein of Step Up and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Man, fuck you for this joke. There hasn't been a pure dancing movie since Breakin'. Even Breakin' 2 had that subplot about the rec center. Every "boogaloo" joke is like salt in the wound.

does your mommy allow you to see one movie a month or something?

i'm just wondering what's worth the time and money man.

"And I believe in love.."
"THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

definitely GotG2

just LOOK at this shit

>Ugh, because of this 2 sentence, the whole movie is ruined! I won't watch it, suck it DCucks!

What's with DC films and symbolism? I mean, does Wonder Woman really need to T pose?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM AND WHERE I CAN FIND MORE

I mean to be fair based on the last 3 DCEU entries it was pretty believable.

Is nobody gonna talk about the ice cream scene? It's a great nod to the DCAU's Justice League: War. I like it.

>Wonder Woman believes in love will solve all problems
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
Next thing you'll tell me is that Superman is all about hope

Inb4: reddit

>GOTG is entirely made by a committee of old men reading trending topics
Yeah theres nothing more those kids nowadays like Pacman, David Hassleholf and the ever popular Zune!

>Ugh, how dare you criticize anything in the new Wonder Woman movie! You're all just Marvelfags!

>alien covenant was a great movie

I have to conclude you a very stupid person, and part of the reason very stupid movies like Alien Covenant get made.

It's Ultrahitler.

>love will solve all problems
>immediately murders her brother

wut?

Judging by Ares fight that got leaked
No.

So I get that they wanted to avoid Captain America comparisons by changing the setting to World War 1 instead of 2, but do they actually manage to get across the idea that WWI was a huge shit show where everyone involved was pretty fucked up and had been looking for an excuse to fight, or are the Germans basically just Nazis in everything but name under Ares?

the second one

>No low RT score?
RTdrone leave

I seen this movie last night and it was horrible.
One of the worst movies I've ever seen, frankly.
It's totally janky, the acting was awful (aside from Pines) and the action scenes were really bizzare. I went to see it with two girls. One was so bored she fell asleep and the other said she hated it. 10/100 from me, 15/100 from sleeping girl, 30/100 from the girl that stayed awake.

Ares is just the god Ares, not like hydra.

So how does Batman fit into the new Jesus Sin-ematic Universe?

Massively upsetting, as a structural engineer. Worse as a fan of Superman.

Both sides are portrayed in a bad light. The enemy is war itself

Better than pacman

except that the Germans are plotting doomsday weapons and the main characters are all allied and slaughter hundreds of german troops

Post pictures of the girls and I'll believe you

Sup Sup Forums, ready for a new BTFO?
>deadline.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-captain-underpants-weekend-box-office-opening-1202106462/amp/
>Just in time for her 75th anniversary this year, Wonder Woman finally arrived in U.S. cinemas last night courtesy of Warner Bros/DC and director Patty Jenkins with $11 million. It marks the best preview night ever at the domestic box office for a movie directed by a female. The previous record was held by Sam Taylor Johnson’s Fifty Shades Of Grey, which made $8.6M.
>Wonder Woman’s Thursday night charts above the preview nights of such superhero origin stories as Doctor Strange ($9.4M), Ant-Man ($6.4M), Thor ($3.2M) and Captain America: The First Avenger ($4M), and just below Guardians Of The Galaxy ($11.2M). Of Wonder Woman‘s $11M, $1.5M was generated by Imax.

About those 6 millions:
>forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/06/01/box-office-wonder-woman-snags-6-3-million-overseas-in-two-days/#4a19d1671e90
>To wit, the film opened in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Indonesia starting on Tuesday (taking advantage of the Chinese Dragon Boat Holidays) and the two-day total is now $6.3 million.
>In Taiwan, it scored the third-biggest Warner Bros./Time Warner Inc. opening day of all time, besting the likes of Dr. Strange, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Thor, Man of Steel, Ant-Man Captain America and both Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
>It has earned $1.8m in two days. It opened with $601,000 on opening day on 83 screens in Hong Kong, scoring the fourth biggest-debut ever for a WB movie and coming in ahead of the likes of Deadpool, Suicide Squad, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Man of Steel, Logan , Thor, Captain America and both Guardians movies. It has earned $829k in two days.
>It opened on Wednesday (Cultural Day) in South Korea, where it earned $1.2 million on 800 screens and was again ahead of Doctor Strange, Thor, Captain America and the Guardians movies

Are there no good German soldiers/officers that help Wonder Woman and the allies?

>It marks the best preview night ever at the domestic box office for a movie directed by a female
Wow...its fucking nothing