Wonder Woman is goo-

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought she was clay.

Whoa, bravo Patty

Sup Forums isn't just shitty me-

BRAVO LYNDA

But thats good. Do you have Woman of Murder webm? I want to watch that scene again. But I dont want to watch mivie again

>Capeshit is capeshit

Color me surprised.

>It's not about deserve

>DCEU movie
>yet another blue beam into space
Jesus fucking Christ, really? That's 4 for 4.

Why is she fighting on the same barren flatened landscape they fought Doomsday in Batman vs Superman?

So now Wondy can tank attacks from the God of War? While he should be a peak power from all the fighting going on in ww1. Then hover in the air and redirect all the lighting to harm Ares.

FFS

I'm glad i stopped watching DCEU after Man of Steel.

gonna make a billion

Jesus
what a downgrade

Glad I didn't give this movie any money.

This is so anime.

>I KNOW HIM FROM WORK LOLOL :DD

I'll take the movie that knows exactly what it is over the movie that pretends to be everything its not.

wew

What's wrong with this?

You can see it's a different location when you pause at 0:05

>dronie brony trying to discredit the movie with cherry picking

Nigga you are garbage

>It's a villain kills himself episode
meh.

>Sup Forums posts the pacman.webm in every single Guardians thread to shit on the movie
>when someone posts this they get buttmad and accuse us of shilling/misrepresenting the movie

Barely. One barren, burning, battle-torn, ruined space is the same as the next.

this

I would much rather give my money to the guys who never made a bad movie than the ones who never made a good one

Will there ever be a super-hero movie with a good third act?

DKEKS really are pathetic

>Every fight is in a completely empty plain field of dirt
Even Dragon Ball Z had more creative arenas

Ares doesn't seem to get stronger from war in the DCEU

I'm not going to see this movie.

That's the worst part of the movie and it's still better than pac-man though

>It's a Marveldrone meltdown thread

Bought my ticket online this morning

no one is

Is it longer than two seconds?

Wow, this is some colossal butthurt over a DC movie being good. Like this is some Sup Forums shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

It wasn't an empty field when they started fighting. Neither it was one in bvs or mos

Go CHIM yourself

This isn't even DBZ tier shit. Are they even trying to make a crappy movie?

The weird thing tho is that the comments on top is all about bashing how they are glad they didn't see they movie, i don't see anyone calling marvel shills for posting the webm, maybe you are having a delusional company war in your head but I'm not surprised tho, I've seen a lot of people like you venting their anger in this type of threads. And who the fuck is "us"? Who are you? Do you represent marvel or dc? No, you are nobody.

it's the only kind they make

All you company wars faggots need to kys ASAP, you're even more insufferable than capeshit.

hot glue when?

Does it really count when it's just a lightning strike power up?

I know right? This is laughably stupid marysue DBZ crap. She just sucks up anything lightning bolt a GOD throws at her as she's walking twoards him like a striper, then says "I believe in love, now I'm going to kill you"

M A R Y S U E M A R Y S U E M A R Y S U E

>ares
>the god of war
Hippolyta please. Hahahhaha.

You didnt watch the movie you fucking mong.

I barely fucking read cape comics, I just want some fun, decent movies and so far only one studio's been coming anywhere close to that.

I was thinking about this very notion after watching WW. The closest I think comic movies come are in team flicks. Both Avengers finales good, or at least coherent, because every member had their own task to deal with, and I think we can keep up with that, as viewers. X-Men apocalypse may not have been executed very well, but it's one the few examples that come to mind where everyone focuses their powers on one "heavy," and it's at least satisfying when that tipping point comes and they over power him.

I think the problem with any solo movie where the main character 1v1s a big bad is that anything less than EPIIIC BAATTLE is kind of a cop out. But the only way to execute that when you're dealing with super powers is with a green screen nightmare a'la Wondy. This ends up appropriately BIG, but wildly uneffective.

Honestly, I don't have a good solution, because even with more "street level" 1 on 1 final battles like Logan or DKR, they're not necessarily BAD, but those aren't what we remember about those movies, and in both cases you're more waiting for the outcome rather than being wrapped up in the fight itself.

The code will be cracked one day though, and I suspect it will involve very little cgi, slow motion effects or green screen environments.

But the third act is good. The first one is shit.

I don't know who's trolling who anymore

DC did and does
Fox did and does
Sony did
Universal did

Only Disney has yet to make a good capeshit.

We already know the finale is the weakest part of the film.

It was expected.

Actually...who made Unbreakable, Blade and Hellboy? Because they also did. Literallt every studio but disney has done good capeshit

>being this new
Calm your autism, I'm not even shitting on the movie.

For some reason I can't take him seriously with that face.

The third act was meh, but the movie is solid

I can think of a few

>Will there ever be a super-hero movie with a good third act?

Guardians 2, Ant-Man, Civil War

The solution has already been found and done. It's animation. Weather we're talking about traditional 2d like the Justice League cartoon, or photo-realistic CGI like Advent Children, animation can be done to make everything and anything look believable and satisfying. The Justice League cartoon show as a whole was a thousand times better than the crap they're pushing on is with these shit pile live action movies that are full of crappy overused CGI, bad actors, and horrifically bad costume designs.

Ares took a hit from a mortal in the Trojan war and ran off like a bitch.

>for years MCU movies constantly were better in RT ratings than DC movies
>DCCU fags claim its critics getting paid by Disney
>finally one DC one gets certified fresh and they value RT's opinion all the sudden

Last act was shit, really dragged down an otherwise good movie.

Marvelfags are so salty they are leaking the ending to this movie. Fascinating.

I stopped being able to tell months ago, mate.

When was blue beam in the sky in BvS? And where is it in Wonder Woman?

>spoiling a movie
Fucking shills

Why even care so much then, you are whats wrong with comics and movies, dont actually give a fuck about them or support art teams/writers/publishers but demand everything pander to what you personally find fun. Fuck off you intitled fuckface

Civil War, while mediocre overall, had a great third act. Much better than the first 2 acts.

>MCU movies have positive scores on RT for years
>"IT DOESN'T COUNT RT IS SHIT THE CRITICS ARE PAID BY DISNEY IT'S A CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>one DCEU movie finally has a score that isn't crappy
>now RT is treated like gospel

The MUHvel salt is real. Sure would be hilarious that DC was the first of the big two get a cape movies with a female lead role.

I felt it made sense and tracked well within the larger Wonder Woman vs Ares fight.

>a DC movie being good
So, you haven't seen it?

>value RT opinion
>that pic that points audience appreciation
Really makes me think

That scene was fun though

Civil War gets better each act, I can't name many films (especially cape films) that do that.

Reminder that the more you post footage of this shit heap, the faster the shill threads will end.

instagram.com/p/BU0300pAbGE/

Arent the bracelets SUPPOSED to reflect and redirect shit? Why are you shitposting about its doing its job? Would you prefer it was instant and he blasted himself through the face instead? Are you mad about the floating? It was inconsequential capeshit movie flare.

these things are worth too much for hot glue but its also kinda worth it

fuck off with your cheerypick meme

>Superman killing Zod, when he didn't have any other choice
Man of Murder

>Wonder Woman killing Ares in cold blood.
Female empowerment

So the moral message of the story is that when men kill is murder, when women kill is empowerment. Double standards.

That movie is garbage lol.

Bro are you aware that the movies already out? I think most people have made their decision.

X men first Class

Universal
Hellboy 1 including

Sony is Hellboy 2

yes user because you can KILL a GOD

I think it is just MUHvel fanbois always being children.

Why does DC love slo mo? Takes all the weight out of a scene

>the samefag ITT and in other threads calling people "DC fanboys" and "cherrypickers" for not falling for this crap

For me it was 3 > 1 > 2, but I can see your point of view too. I was just happy they finally made a good third act, it was always the weakest part of their movies for some reason.

Seems to happen with most superhero movies though, not just Marvel. I'm guessing it's because the directors have some sort of vision of what movie they want to make, but they always get to the point where they say "oh shit, we NEED a final epic battle cause it's a superhero movie, can't keep it small" and then they go full retard in the 3rd act.

Better than over used shaky cam garbage. Some of the actions scenes from IM3, or Civil War to name a couple do this. Cluster fucks.

Pretty good movie

Now I hope that Justice Leauge will retcon everything they told us about the Gods in this movie

Marvel is afraid of women, that's why they don't have any good female roles

The movie was decent but the good ratings are only there because she is a female superhero. If it was a male hero it would be brutalized.

Critics are shit, the rt scores are shit. This is just a happy coincidence where a good received movie happens to be a decent movie.

I see no contradiction there.

>marvelcucks can't handle a good movie receiving more praise than Guardians 2, which was a bad movie
>start spoiling the movie
Fucking sad man

>. If it was a male hero it would be brutalized.
Because we already saw the fantastic adventures of Chris McBeefcake a million times already. It's great that a superhero movie actually took a risk putting a female as a main character. As sad as it sounds

Only 6 of them have good final acts, but they're getting better at them.

Homecoming's looks like it may be good (Spidey proving himself without Inspector Gadget shit), Thor's will probably be kino.

Mos doesnt have Slow mo and neither does BvS in action scenes. Only slowmo is the martha murder.

I would be more.concerned about shitty edition with a trillion cuts per second like Civil War or constant quipping in fights.

>Thor 3 that will double down on comedy will be kino
Yeah, no.

>The movie was decent but the good ratings are only there because she is a female superhero
So your stance is honestly going to be "Well, people only like it because Muh Feminism"?

Marvelcucks have been silent yesterday. They had no arguments other than "oh so rt matters now" and "feminist kike shill etc look at ghostbusters". Nobody took them seriously, so now they are extremelly bitter and salty.

KINO