Just finished Gravity Falls and Star vs, about to start OTGW...

Just finished Gravity Falls and Star vs, about to start OTGW, does anyone have some suggestions as to some similar shows - I like the simplicity of the shows coupled with some deeper plot

also, kill all fucking Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9gZhlvhzEs
my.mixtape.moe/zalpnc.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kill all fucking Muslims
you know where to go

Wander Over Yonder is pretty nice, it doesn't have much deepest lore but it has good continuity and season 2 is amazing.

Adventure Time

Good joke

Not him, how is that a joke?

Steven Universe. No, seriously.

Man i was rewatching the first season today... it was really awesome, how did it fall so much in quality?

OP here

Adventure time got way too "dude, weed right?"
It barely even makes sense anymore

I've come from Sup Forums, lesbians and race-mixing is prohibited

>inb4 marco is a spic
I can deal with that for some reason

Remove butterfly, remove butterfly you bug stink smell. You can come our kingdom and live in zoo ha ha.

The show is trying to handle too many things at once instead of retiring characters who are no longer relevant, and individual storyboarders are given too much freedom.

Go back to where you came from.

Because he is the model of perfect spic immigrants. If everyone in Mexico was like Marco and his family you burgers wouldn't need a wall.

12 Oz. Mouse.
I'm not fucking kidding.

How long have you been on Sup Forums and how did you come to this website? Just wondering.

Holy shit, that brings back memories
also nice trips

Been here for maybe 6 years, came here by following the memes

Marco is hard working, based, patriotic and legal. There's nothing to hate.
Remove Butterfly.

I disagree with a unilateral massacre, but would prefer a wide-spread reformation and a few massacres to dispose of fundamentalists.
After all, it is better to rewrite books so that they serve your purposes than to simply burn them.

You can hate him tempting us with boipussi.

>season 2 is amazing
reeeeee waifufag etc

just kidding, I fucking love all of Wander and am exponentially more sad every day that passes without a season 3 announcement

>I know the source of that blushing Star pic
>it's hot

Share with the rest of the class

An interesting take Sup Forumsbro

kek

>I can deal with that for some reason
Probably because nothing about him is blatant about his ethnicity. He's just kinda there. Even his darker complexion could just be from the Californian sun. He doesn't even sound Mexican.

How so? Islam remains a lump of shit in the heart of modern humanity because they idolize a kiddy-diddling warlord. They can have their fruity little faith and rules, but I'd rather a chunk of our genetic diversity not by chucked into the fire because Muhammad can't sit on the bus without wanting to kill Kaffir.

This.

Even as a leftist libtard I must say that upon closer inspection, islam was specifically designed to be a spiritual war machine. It will keep breeding soldiers until it encompasses everything, and it will not stop no matter the costs.

It's a such malign fuckin tumor that won't let you go once you're in the system, or it would probably get you killed if you do. It's a darn shame because the arabic world has produced great people and it still does; only their lives (and sometimes minds) are occupied by literally the most malicious religion in existence.

Marco is basically white

So is this supposed to be the star vs containment thread now?

>On every level except physical, I am white

I guess?

le mayo

yeah basically

No, it's a Sup Forums containment thread

>people in this thread unironically defending muslims

have fun having your native women raped for the sack of diversity

Marco is much less attractive as a white boy desu

We can work with that.

The same thing, yes.
Remove Butterfly, hit the bump so we can make a proper thread as soon as possible

Star is a much cuter boy

Let me guess, a not!/sveg/ thread just got archived and you all migrated here?

This.

People will bitch all they want about Season 2, but it does a great job with the characters.

ewww what have you done to my qt brown trapfu

The one who does it for free is working overtime and deleting all new threads so... yeah.

No we are all different posters and have no affiliation with any /sveg/ of any kind.

Not even, just straight up deleted

>the most malicious religion
I wouldn't call it that. As far as the Abrahamic faiths go, Islam is just the baby brother who hasn't grown up yet and figured out that manipulation rules better than terror.

To know who rules you, first figure out who you are not allowed to criticize.

No, any new thread with "star vs" in the subject/title is getting deleted, even if it's on-topic.

This is the only thread that comes up when you search "star vs", so naturally they're using this thread.

They were deleting not!/sveg/ threads after the last one archieved for some reason.
This is going to be a slow ass thread though, it doesn't have "Star vs X" in the title. People won't be able to tell it's the thread. Damn new janitors

oh you need to fuck off tho

Give it some time, they're usually only active during certain times of the day.

If he had white skin and brown hair it'd look okay

oh no, i'm not that
>hypocrates reeeee
autist, i just have the pic.

>some user tell me to watch the pilot, the first episode and then pick from from either steven and the stevenson or the Ocean gem
>steven and the stevenson has the same basic as the pilot, and Steven realizes he's shit

I'm not sure if i want to continue, i know it get worse

Yea I wouldn't post that because I'm not a hypocrite, dumbass. I'm BACK! HERE I AM! I'm gonna ruin the thread now! RE RE REEE!

Just let it end, jarcofag.

Oh look, a bunch of autists on some other board being hypocrites! Lets talk about it for the entire thread!

please leave
On topic with the Op, i just finished Over the Garden Wall, it's pretty short but also pretty good.

Well, damn. I've been avoiding Star vs. threads the past few weeks, because I had been spending way too much time in them, and it was getting in the way of me doing other things with my life. Today I just saw this thread with OP asking a question, left him a reply and just left it open in a tab, but suddenly it got very active, and turns out not!/sveg/ have arrived. Basically, if I don't come to not!/sveg/, not!/sveg/ comes to me. Seems I can never escape it.

Are you even trying anymore?

Remember, you are here till Season 4 finale + 2 weeks and a hopeful vidya game

If I take your wand will you die?

We're being hunted down, makes sense that we'd have to flee.

Shame, there was some good discussion going on as to what exactly Eclispa's relation to Moon's spell is.

and then on /trash/ for the rest of eternity

Gotta go somewhere. Either that or just let these threads die out and do something else until we can make a proper not/sveg/.

Star vs doesnt have enough steam to last on trash in this day like /ztg/ and even then those fucks are running low

Pilot is non-canon, Steven and the Stevens (not Stevenson) was adopted from it.
I don't know why that user recommended you to watch it in such a way, however Ocean Gem is indeed where shit begins getting real, and the point where most people get hooked.

Might just be what they need. Sunni and Shiite a shit.

Wahhabists are all for living alongside other faiths and letting them convert on their own terms rather than forcing it down their throats. If the main sects were trimmed down to let the Wahhabs get majority, I'd say the world would vastly improve.

Frankly the only problem with Season 2 was the cliffhanger sting at the end. When the news that 2 would be the last season, they should have replaced it with something more conclusive.

There's a /sveg/ board on 8ch that's barely moderated.

ztg was no more active than these threads when it was on Sup Forums and we've got two more seasons to pick up momentum

it would be extremely memeful

So, what did I miss in approximately 3 weeks?

yea, but literally the relevant thread on /cuckquean/ is faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9gZhlvhzEs

came here to post this, you're good people.

Season 3 movie reveal, we picked up another writefriend and our resident one is still going, lots of discussion as to what Moon and Toffee's actual relationship is, and one guy taking and delivering on over 40 draw requests in a day

You can have as much Mohammeds as you want but please stop suggesting us Eastern Europeans to take them in. Western cucks can take it in the ass as much as they like but our people if a bombing happens will burn down migrant centers and have other muzzies dragged out in the streets and beaten.

For you.
We should be good to make another titled thread after the 2 running now (this and the Jackie thread) are archived. No reason they would keep those up if they were getting rid of ALL Star threads.

Oh wow. That it isn't Moon's or Star's voice, is it?

That's because there's no real place for cuckquean discussion on Sup Forums, unlike svtfoe.

>and one guy taking and delivering on over 40 draw requests in a day
Someone new?

It's probably Young Moon.

It's young Moon, presumably reciting her "Darkest Spell"

>Adventure time got way too "dude, weed right?"
Nah, it got way too "dude, Finn is a quck right?"

It's Moon's voice.

Here's a subbed version
my.mixtape.moe/zalpnc.mp4

Yeah

Between him, gourd, riverposter and offbeat we've had a pretty big surge of thread content

>forgetting dead-carl

>gourd
What?

Also, are Hua and purple user still around?

Fuck, you're right.

I'm afraid that one autist is gonna drive the writefags away tho

Ignore the part about purple user.offbeat, I didn't notice you mentioned him already.

If Star vs game, I'd like it to be in a style of M&L rpg series or a little arcade beat em up like Scott pilgrim

Gourd's the guy who does the ligger fics

Haven't seen Hua in a while

If your running people making actual content during a haitus out, you need to get shot in the mouth. I don't even care about the stupid ligger, but come on.

There's a jackie thread right now? I thought that got archived yesterday