How do we combat the villainous spam because this cancer is out of control...

How do we combat the villainous spam because this cancer is out of control. Give it it's own containment board or force it into /trash/ because this bullshit is pissing me off.

Villanous is Sup Forums related so it stays on Sup Forums. Stop bitching.

Show isn't even airing and mods can remove shows clogging up Sup Forums. Villainous deserves to be kicked out.

Technically mlp is Sup Forums, but that shit's got a containment board.

Wat kind of shitposting is this? It currently has 5 threads tops, including this one.

whenever something gets popular on Sup Forums little whiny babes endlessly bitch and complain about it.

When people learn how to identify obvious false flagging with the intention to attract people like OP

You clearly weren't here for when mlp was on Sup Forums

I've been on this website for 10 years, go fuck yourself.

I bet one of the mods browses that vill(anus) garbage, so yeah. It's here to stay, I guess. Let's welcome the new /sug/, OP.

It's FotM. Give it a week and most will be gone.

>Give it a week
It's been a month already.

mlp had like what, 50 threads a day?

Plus that shit leaked in every single board. I remember people posting ponies tickling eachother every fucking day in Sup Forums for a month,

Fuck you- I in fact was here years before that.

OPs just acting like a little bitch.
I mean a containment board?
Really?

For a series of shorts that all together combined might BARELY reach 5 minutes in length total? This is just general fandom. It'll die down. Jeez.

>cartoons on a cartoonboard
>I DONT LIKE IT AND YOU SHOULDNT EITHER

A containment board seems a little much for something that has 7 minutes of content, tops. From what I've seen there's usually only one or two threads at a single time and they all hit seem to hit the bump limit. If you don't want to see the shit in them just hide them and move along.

But it's ok when Jackfags do it, amirite? :^)

there are already a lot of more Threats for SU right now, you just hate it because is the new popular thing, deal with it

Use a filter. It makes life easier. That being said, I agree with you.

>Give it it's own containment board
because it worked so well for the last show that was spammed until it was given its own board.

Holy fuck, why the hell is Sup Forums so fucking overeactive? Relax you fucking autists

No one taught people here how to use filters. It's like they want to get triggered.

never

co always takes the bait

>said weeks ago how its starting to get out of control and that people need to calm the fuck down
>hurr no ur just dum nd paranoid
>Spam of waifu/husband threads of the show with no actual discussion every single day
I fucking told you, slow it the fuck down tumblrshits. Wait until the show actually releases so the boom in threads are justified.

I've noticed that recently more retards have been bitching about board politics then actually discussing the content said board was meant for.
I've seen countless posters company about HOW others should post, it's fucking stupid.

>this bullshit is pissing me off.
>this bullshit is pissing ME off.
>waaah waaaaah Sup Forums doesn't conform to what -I THINK- should or shouldn't belong here!

At this point half of the threads are just full of people complaining about the threads themselves and how X show is so much better.

*posters complain

>declares an over-reaction
>uses 4 curse words and calls people autists to punctuate it all within two sentences.

A month? We are talking about a show that has like 6 mins, or around that, worth of content, right? I mean, the shorts were fun, I liked em', but are they really this much fun? Do I not have enough fun in my life to get this?

You're forgetting about this board's ability to take a background character that has a maximum screentime of like 10 seconds and post about THAT for a month. Now you've got 6 minutes and Demencia/Dementia/whatever, plus all the shitty fanart they're skimming off the big T to repost here.

Buckle up, bumblefuck. It's gonna be a long ride.