You know damn well he's coming back in a Wonder Woman sequel set in modern day

You know damn well he's coming back in a Wonder Woman sequel set in modern day,
the question is how they are going to bring him back?

Oh that's easy Wondy travels to hell

The real question we should be asking is the WW2 film gonna be JSA feat. Wonder Woman or Wonder Woman 2 feat. the JSA?

Old man CG

Nigga he dead

If they want to not be hacks, some sort of hallucination
If they want to be, Zeus or some shit

Hal Jordan is his distant relative.

flash could save him using speedforce

Wonder Woman 2 is modern day

that doesn't make any sense

He won't be back. Snyder is pairing Wondie with Batman

Either a dream or a vision of some sort.

Pine took the job because its only a one movie role. He has another franchise to worry about anyway.

And thank god. We dont need another peggy

Reincarnation or Diana goes to Hades to get him back or something.

he won't come back. a steve from the past who fought in a world war comes to the present day, sounds kind of familiar.

he was teleported somewhere, that's why they cut away from the inside of the plane before it blows up

This. They gonna go the way of the cartoons and have Steve as a thing of the past, with Batman as the modern day love interest.

Lol no, Snyder is out and they don't want to taint the most well received DCEU movie with Batman shit also Ben Affleck is depressed as fuck and in rehab and might kill himself.

seeing how Beyond performed I'm not sure he does

Simple

{Spoiler}Wonder woman 2: winter solder{/spoiler}

you know Trevor was literally created to be a Cap expy right?

Hallucination where the villain is playing on her emotions, or a standard dream sequence

Steve Trevor II, great grandson of Steve Trevor I

That's probably why they wouldn't bring Steve back.

The parallels to Captain America would be too much for audiences.

This is what I'm expecting. Diana gives him the watch, then her body, then her spirit.

>implying Steve isn't pure and would have illegitimate children

maybe nephew

(#spoilers "nice spoiler")

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why not? It's what they did in the Carter show when they moved the series from the '40s to the '70s.

exactly what I said, the similarities have always been on purpose

I don't think Chris Pine could handle being confused with Chris Evans even more. Dude would go insane.

he is able to joke about it at least

Hades is her Uncle.

DC steals characters from marvel

it's not exactly news

It's not his fault all the Baby Boomer moms in the '80s decided to name their sons Christopher.

bait

yes but they said all the gods were dead

Best go to the Underworld to find them.

Yeah but there has been this precedent for companies making characters like the other company's character to the point where it's a fun and interesting part of the genre now.

I like Red Lion, he's like a backwards, retarded version of Black Panther that actually acts like a typical African despot.

might be neat

holy shit thats a HUGE nose right there.

JL will be Snyder's last movie in the DCEU, it's all but confirmed.

>one flirty encounter so she can steal some shit
>pairing

For sacrificing so much to save everyone he got teleported away and chosen to be a Green Lantern

Snyder is a huge Batman's fanboy so he want Batman to fuck Wonder Woman as the ultimate prize, same reason why Bruce Timm pushed that pairing on the DCAU. The only reason it might not happen is that Snyder is losing power on the DCEU for executive reasons and personal reasons (the recent suicide of his daughter could affect Snyder's involvement on the franchise)

p l e a s e

this would be really good

Steve Trevor was first introduced as an intelligence officer who got into trouble and was often rescued by Wonder Woman. He wasn't a supersoldier or a hero and he didn't use a shield. The only similarities are the fact they're both in the army and both named Steve.

He will be called, the Summer Soldier.

Ezra Miller said Bruce and Diana are the team dad and mom respectively and Snyder brag about how his vision is about how Batman is going to change the world as the leader of the Justice League. Nevertheless, if who knows. It depends of how well received the pairing is after Dawn of Justice

Summer Trooper

This i like. I hope they add a little green light to the explosion in blue ray.

Priest taking the piss was great to read

Steve Trevor was created in the 40's. Cap wasn't a man out of time until the 1960's. You filthy fucking casual.

this would be great
decent way to justify undermining the solid character arc

>Co-founding members
>The most mature
>Closest out of the group
>Miller hinted at a family angle among the JL
It's going to happen just accept it. I doubt it will be anything super serious. It will probably be something like the cartoon where they just flirt with each other and maybe a kiss on the cheek.

Grandson that looks just like him.

Is Hal Jordan confirmed to be the DCEU Green Lantern?

I actually want that to happen, or similar stuff
>It's his great grandson

I'm sure there'll be at least one sex scene and Snyder masturbate during the entire filming, self-inserting as Diana

isn't the implication from WW and BvS that she ignored the world of man after the events of WW until BvS?

Don't remind me...Beyond was the best of New Trek :(

WW director is suggesting a soft retcon of that. WW itself doesn't really say what she did afterward either way.

Steve Trevor's grandson.

Red Lion was created by the guy who worked on Black Panther comics (and hated it too) so it's okay.

The bomb would be the perfect reason in-universe, considering Dr Poison's gas was pretty much the same thing but with gas, a super weapon capable of erase an entire city in one second. The problem is so far America is the only nation that has ever used atomic weapons against civilians and according to American education, Roscharch and Ozymandias, it was an act of justice and questioning it is childish at best, anti-American at worst. They already went as far as they could using the WW1 setting under mainstream standards

That would be really creepy if they paired his grandson with WW

>tfw not chris pine

He is literally the perfect male. Movie was making me gay for him.

Captain America did it

What a creep.

Gadot wasn't cast to play Diana. She was cast because she had chemistry with Affleck. She's Wonder Woman accidentally; they cared about the pairing first and foremost.

Wonder Woman 2 is confirmed for a contemporary setting, and Superman is the first public Superhero, and I don't want the JSA to be some covert military project, they should just be from Earth-2, it makes everything so much simpler

Hippolyta said they were dead in a story. She also Told Diana the Sword was the godkiller. They could just say that it was more lies her mother told her.

Priest hates getting pigeonholed as A Black Writer, but to say he hated writing Black Panther is dumb, he was on that book for awhile and did a damn good job of it

WONDER WOMAN: THE WINTER TREVOR

>this scene didn't happen in the movie Admit it, you would have fucking cried.

Winter Soldier already did it with Peggy.

Not if Whedon fucks it up, but Wonderbat won't happen.

It was Peggy's great grand niece (who might as well not be related to her at that point) Steve didn't know they were related when he hit on her.

Not to mention Steve didn't do much but kiss Peggy while Peggy went to fuck another guy, marry him and have kids and then die.'

It's fair game.

Don't think they could even do that with any WW characters since they're from WWI, would be among those oldest fuckers on Earth kind of people.

>Wondie goes to visit Steve
>he's a braindead vegetable who can't even blink on his own

Do a Captain America thing where he's in suspended animation until modern times.

I thought Pine made a multi picture deal?

>He never called her Angel

She'll drag him out of Hades whenever they explore the Greek pantheon further.

Are Steves the anti-Chads?

You know how.

This might actually make me like Hal Jordon

nah i doubt, probably pair her with supes or something cause muh 52

To be fair, Timm paired WondieBat nit only for his batfaggotry but also because he had no idea of what to do with WW

Supes is already taken by Lois and their relationship is very important. See Nightmare. Also the Nu52 is dead

she was hanging out in the Batcave, nigga, you know she had to give the pussy first

brain washed by evil communist and become Egg-fu's assistance

>Finally a decent film in the new franchise
>People don't watch it.
I hate people sometimes

He was the best part of the movie so I hope they bs something to bring him back

He would have been a good Jimmy Olsen

top kek

Pine is far too manly to have been Jimmy. He's perfectly cast as Steve, who should always be a manly badass.

>I don't want the JSA to be some covert military project

>tfw this is exactly what I want even though it makes 0 sense in the DCEU

>ywn see Wonder Woman 2 co-starring the JSA set in Vietnam
>ywn see a militarized, black-ops style JSA
>ywn see Jay Garrick wearing a military helmet with wings painted on

He was a good character.

They can't really have her in the world because she'd um keep failing. They needed a scene explaining she's leaving bc Ares is dead (and set up she came back bc Darkseid)

>>ywn see Jay Garrick wearing a military helmet with wings painted on
and thank god for that