Say Sup Forums, do you like football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was he a good president?

He certainly was a president

Not bad

There's a reason he couldn't win a term in his own right.

Yes.

He preceded Nixon, so he definitely had a lot going for him. Then he pardoned Nixon, so that was pretty much it for any hope of re-election.

That being said, I would still take him in a heartbeat over the last two republican administrations.

Do you like nachos?

There really isn't a good metric to judge quality of a president on.

*succeeded

...other presidents?

yes

But no other presidents were president while Ford was in office. You don't know what they would have done in the same situation. Nor can you ever know what Ford would/could have done in their situations.

Well, why don't you come over and watch the game, and we'll have some nachos? And then we'll touch each other.

That's pretty flawed logic. If you refuse to do something when given the option or make shitty choices in your career it's safe to say you failed at what you were doing.

Name ONE (1) good president.

George Washinton

James K Polk

fr*ck off

Lincoln, Wilson minus the racism, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, Teddy I guess.

>Wilson
the guy who input a central bank in america after our forefathers fought so hard to keep one of out of america, so national debt wouldn't incur, yea....NO

the only good one in that list you gave was Lincoln, I would also say JFK everyone else is a puppet. youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Wilson was one of the first presidents post-Industrial era to start putting regulations on businesses, which would eventually be picked up by the Roosevelt administration. He's not exactly my favorite, so I'm not going to go out of my way to defend him, but he could've been a lot worse (see Hoover).

Half of those presidents were ass.

Jimmy Carter.

...why did you post that?

The one and only Teddy

i'm not good at being a loonie. are there any conspiracies theories centered around JFK raising a bunch of super soldiers?

You do know the 1980 election was over 30 years ago, right? Your boy already won, you don't need to keep using the same propaganda.

WIlson introduced the Federal Reserve, income tax and turned America into an interventionalist country
His shit legacy is still felt today

GOPbots caught in the act, holy shit.

Carter brought back draft registration. Fuck that guy.

You mean the stuff that got us out of the great depression?

seeing the world for what its is, is always scary at first user, also jfk enforcing physical fitness for every american to be mentally and phsycially strong and healthy comes off as bad to you? Jfk really did want to implement systems into america to help further our country.

Kennedy wanted to start World War III with China over Vietnam.

Taft

Even the "best" presidents had their moments of shame, really. Because they were all human beings, imperfect, just like the rest of us.

Some of them were worse than others, sure, but there was never a perfect president, and there was never a perfect anything, really.

It's a sobering thought.

theres no lunacy to knowing the truth of how our country really works, its ok though, I get it, staying in blessful ignorance is the best course for you. Also why wouldn't you want to be a chad from young thats just stupid.

This so much
>Nigga thinks the federal reserve doesn't inflate debt
wtfffffffff

what is Pearl Harbor

AND THATS WHY YER NO GOOD KIDS ARE RUNNIN' WILD!

The greatest. In fact he's arguably done more for the economy than the other 45 combined.

>Jackson was a racist warmongering madman who bullied his way into office
>Also the only president ever to get the National Debt to 0, if only for a short time

Really cooks yer noodle

the war was gonna come whether Kennedy was in office or not. Presidents don't really run the country the central banks and everyone in bed with them do from the warhawks to the saudi's, shit like this has been going on for years and its still going on today just look at syria.

How is it flawed? I agree with that user. We can feel that one's worse than another and we can say we personally know better after the fact, but there really isn't a gauge for comparison within the US.

Now we could compare them to other world leaders which make similar decisions in the same time frame, though.

FDR, a liberal Democrat president, was the guy who created the military-industrial complex that liberals have been bitching about for decades because he converted the entire US economy to a giant war machine in such a way that it's never been possible to completely change it back again.

To be fair, it was WWII. Was either that or let Adolf have his way. Least Eisenhower tried to break it all up

>blames Reagan for actions caused by Tip O'Neill's Democrat Congress

Wilson, FDR, LBJ and Reagan completely fucked America into the disastrous dystopia we have today
As much as people hate Trump he's the first president in decades to stand up against globalist and political institutions

Calvin Coolidge

>FDR
You couldn't be any more wrong, you commie.

Wilson also had a stroke, lied to the American people, and allowed his wife to run the country.

I'm saving this for posterity. Jesus christ

Jackson's a goddamn hero.

Except for the Trail of Tears.

That was fucked up.

That's nothing. You should see how half of Sup Forums is made of Shareblue spam.

Seeing how jews operate now, I would've gone with Adolf.

He was the best president never elected.

Not really.

t. edgelord

Speaking of presidents in Simpsons, why do the people of Springfield think Jimmy Carter is "history's greatest monster"?

The joke is that Carter is not a well liked President (whether or not that's justified), but the people of Springfield are being stupid and taking that way too far.

Well he was better than Obama, if by a small margin. Still one of the worst presidents out there though.

its called reality nigga look it up.

you're a nazi because you're going through a teenage edgelord phase, in a few years you'll look back on this and be embarrassed

so if the flouridated rinse they gave us in school was actually super soldier serum, why am I not ripped?

Fellas, please.

I think we can all agree that England's greatest Prime Minster was Pitt the Elder.

Makes sense.

No stupid, it was Lord Palmerston.

I'm not a teenager and I'm black you fucking faggot. stay on Sup Forums since the real world is too edgy for you youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

fluoride is filled with neurotoxins so NO, I'm talking about physically getting your ass off the chair and doing something with yourself to help better you and your outlook on life. if your gonna shitpost at least stay on topic

it's okay user, some people take a little longer to get out of their edgy phase.

>seeing the real world for what it is as oppose to what I wish it would be so I stay a ignorant snowflake

Yea must be a phase user.... stay a useful idiot, its clear reality is too harsh a place for you. Stick to the comics cartoons and most likely video games, I'm sure thats a phase your still quite familiar with.

hey user, shouldn't you be busy researching the holocaust using reliable sources such as stormfront and Sup Forums? how are you going to overthrow your jewish oppressors if you spend all your time shitposting?

He's history's greatest monster!

There's Taylor there's Tyler, there's Filmore and there's Hayes.

Trump

I'll call him the greatest president ever if he gets that wall completed before he's out.

ironically a good president despite never being elected

And William Henry Harrison.
>"I died in thirty days!"

He never really got a chance to be a bad one

However symbolically "FORD TO CITY: DROP DEAD" will stick in my head because the bankruptcy of NYC was one of the early signs of the rising power of finance capital in the world. (Something we've still not countered.)

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
(You never said he had to be American.)

Carter and Clinton were terrible (though Carter was likable personally). Clinton began the deregulation that Reagan gets credit for and Clinton continued it. Also workfare is gay.

Gonzald Gumpf

>Hurr durr globalism is bad
Wake up you faggot, globalism is the way of the future and none of your autistic screeching is going to change that

football? I love football!

William Henry Harrison

Kennedy. Trump comes close 2nd for being a recent example, and being elected right after Obama.

FDR killed any hope for communism in 20th century America with his cowardly social democracy, jackass.

Truman
t. Rorschach

Trump's putting me in the bottom tax bracket again.
I also enjoy what he's doing to Mexicans and mudslimes.
Praise him.

>I also enjoy what he's doing to Mexicans and mudslimes.
You mean NOTHING, because his dumb ass can't get things done in a way the courts won't strike down?

>It's a Sup Forums discusses politics episode
>It's a mods do nothing about it episode
And I caught a 24 hour ban a few weeks ago for making a joke about Trump's vacation habits

David Rice Atchison

Nixon was a really good president besides the Watergate thing. He did a lot of good for the country.

>Taft

Now this is a man I can get behind.

>1846
>Being in favour of the Corn Laws
I humbly beg of you: reconsider the situation.

So good he gave that poor voter a stroke.

He was a shrewd international politician. There was a reason why the saying went "Only Nixon can go into China". But the Watergate scandal pretty much tainted his legacy and broke the faith most 20th Century Americans had in the Executive branch of the government.

Taylor is actually the least qualified person to ever be president. Dude hadn't even voted once before coming into office. Filmore was kinda ass himself, but he was better than Taylor would have been, thank god he died in office so early.

You do know that almost the entire New Deal was just expanding on programmes that Hoover started, right?

Good Choice. Unironically the most effective commander in chief we've ever had. I don't agree with all, or even most of his policies honestly, but he conducted himself in the ideal manor for a president, and all other presidents should look to him as a model to emulate.

Not to mention that he wanted to create similar industrial complexes for every industry in the country (see the National Industrial Recovery Act).