Sonichu thread

Sonichu thread.

Did someone actually remake his comics?

Sonichu #12 better live up to the hype.

Who was more autistic: Penders or CWC?

Who had the better creations?

NO DONATIONS UNDER ONE DOLLAR

The first one. And it actually looks pretty good.

Just the coverpage?

Chris.

Chris is far, far more autistic. Ken Penders, at the very least, could have fit in with Deviantart. Chris couldn't even do that.

If the last issue was any indication, it will

Does anyone know where I can find the latest issue? I wanna storytime.

Post the issue where sonichu goes mad and murders his family.

Does Penders make his OC say how pretty his boy titties are?

....Does Chris have secret fantasies of getting raped by a guy? Why would he put this in?

Chris will insist he is passing as a female and that his boobs are good. He refuses to acknowledge that he only has breasts because he's a fat guy.

This is one of the more bizarre artsitic decisions he's made in recent memory. If he'd just drawn himself in like he usually does his representation of himself could've been a svelte woman. Instead he chooses to include a picture of himself, where we can all plainly see he has a big solid man-chin and no boobs. There's really no grasping Chris' decision making.

for real? Sonichu.com my dude

>no grasping
yes there is, if you've been here since 2009
just think about where the bottom is, and imagine some horrible dank pit below that. that's always his next move.

When will Marvel hire him?

Will Gabby Rivera ever make something as good as this?

They don't have the new issue.

>mfw Chris exploiting Barb trying to get pity money

Chris extremely shit. Barb's gonna die in the next few years.

Complete crossover when?

There are people that live in his town that are claiming it's all faked. They've seen Barb walking around in malls and shit doing fine. If those rumors /are/ true, then I'm willing to put money on the fact that his mom came up with it, there's no way Chris is that clever.

Oh! I was under the impression that this is an edit

Sauce on those comments?

Don't even need it really, in one of his more recent videos you can see her in the background walking around completely fine, then giving Chris a perfectly coherent reminder that he needs to pick up cat food or something.

What happened to Chris "pussy"?

He went to a doctor to have it taken care of. It's no longer present.

>TFW the he got the taint on my birthday.

>Any piece of fiction network may one be subjected to a crossover with Sonichu
I never want to create anything for the rest of my life because of the utterly minuscule chance of this ever happening

In case you all missed the last issue. Let's have a storytime!

The 2008 Christmas special he /finally/ finished the past week....

>Christmas trees are abound most everywhere
That's so stupidly amusing.

I thought that was the whole appeal.

Yeah, but the thing is that after all these years it still delivers in unique yet dependable ways. Brand quality.

>HEY! I'm no nigger!

And when she does die, then Chris's story will come to an end, since they'll throw him in some institute since he can't take care of himself.

IS THIS FOR REAL?
IS THAT FUCKING NIXXIOM NEXT TO MAGI-CHAN?!?!??!

He recently proposed the idea on the Dolan forums with that image. Then he tried to shill his Sonichu book.

>He recently proposed the idea on the Dolan forums with that image.
God now I want to see a severly autistic version of Moocluck.

Then you better hope the madman actually makes the crossover.

I mean it's not really the Dolan part (Though it pains me to see his girls bastardized), moreso he drew Nixxiom. Does Christ even know who Nixxiom even is?

>implying some demented kiwi won't get a job in whatever facility Chris is committed to just to keep tabs on him

Not like it would be an interesting story. Just the REALLY fucking depressing final years of Chris's life as he actually get's punished, has tantrums since he would actually get punished, live in a cell, deal with fellow inmates, and eventually die of health reasons. Not to mention he wouldn't have free access to the internet, so no final Sonichu.

Does anyone know what the fuck this says?

That's all we have for today kids. Sooo, what did we learn?

>Chris will go to jail

He'll go to a group home, and he'll probably have a pretty long leash because he's not retarded or extremely mentally ill. Shit, he might even get stuck in like a section 8 apartment with a social worker checking in on him, he's basically capable of caring for himself.

I see it now.
>I'm done ADULTING Let's be Sonichu and Rosechu

Well no not jail I said institute, I only said inmates because I don't know if patients are the right word for it.

Straight people should be a part of LGBBQTQ because the word itself isn't already bastardized enough with extra letters on the end.

patients or residents, yeah

wow that picture actually made me sad
I miss Christian. Christine is boring.

Don't. He basically calls himself a "reverse tom-boy" in an effort to get "Lesbian" sex. Even after the death of his father, the upcoming death of his mother, and his house burning down, he still cares more about pussy.

He cares less now than he did in his twenties when he was constantly getting kicked out of places for soliciting. Maybe his libido is slowing down.

>Maybe his libido is slowing down.
Pfft, that's his entire life more or less. If he gave up on his pussy quest, what would he do with his life? Just sit around until he died?

I really wish I could read Sonichu comics, but it's just too cringe for me.