Tfw DC is 2/2 this year

>tfw DC is 2/2 this year

They'll never catch up to Marvel, but still, what a turnaround.

You do realize that by taking RT's side, you're admitting that MoS and BvS are shit, right?

And what's wrong with that?

>MoS and BvS are shit
I thought this was common knowledge

BvS and SS are shit. MoS is okay imo.

Only the vocal minority of delusional fanboys (moreso Snyder's fans than characterfags) think that.

Captain underpants has a 86 right now. Figured it was one of those movies that would get bad reviews but make lots of money anyways. More proof that marvel isn't paying anyone and MoS and BvS were just plain old bad

Joss has almost half a year to make Justice League enjoyable, and then WB will finally be pulling it's weight in the genre again.

Now that Fox seemingly has it's shit together, only Sony has to get it's act together.

Just as long as you long realized that Iron Fist was shit for real reasons besides contrived "essjaydubuyahs" then we're good.

Can we believe in Johns and Wheedon to fix Snyder's mess?

>joss whedon
Oh yes, another generic capefest.

I still haven't gotten past the first few episodes of that, super boring pseudo corporate nonsense.

>implying a Whedon/Snyder collab isn't a winning combo.
Snyder coming in with the Kino and Whedon backing him up with the quips. The strengths of both, the weaknesses of neither.

They are though

>Oh yes, a big DC team epic that actually gets good reviews and breaks a billion dollars.

You should be groveling at Whedon's feet for cleaning this shit up.

I know it chafes you bad to be on board with Sweet Joss Whedon, the same way it burns you inside to be on the side of the Sensual Jewish Wonderwoman corp. Suck it up bitch.

The movie is a finished product from start to finish w/ reshoots in mind. You're still getting Snyder vision featuring special guest Joss Whedon.

Well duh, everyone who weren't blinded by the "kino-retards" or by company war fags knew the truth.

>Just as long as you long realized that Iron Fist was shit for real reasons besides contrived "essjaydubuyahs" then we're good.
That's the thing. There is no Iron Fist defence force. Iron Fist is the new buttmonkey of MCU, replacing Thor 2. So the fact that you think defenders of Iron Fist even exists show that you are delusional.

Man of Steel was shit. They had an opportunity to make a light-hearted fun superman movie, but they wanted to make the next Dark Knight.

So how is it?

If that were true, they wouldn't have announced Whedon's "taking over" the film.
I guarantee a half hour of pure Whedon in JL.

He's got almost half a year to make it less pretentiously retarded.

So then, if you are declaring that, in your minds, RT is right, then you are also admitting that over 60% of the people who saw those movies like them, since that is what the audience score reflects.

And that 3/4ths of everyone who saw MoS liked it too.

You dont get to pick and choose.

Not even joking or trolling, Iron Fist is my favorite MCUTV show.

thats okay, who gives a shit what other people think. Only insecure faggots need to be part of the "correct" hivemind.

just ignore Sup Forums and grow up

I liked Iron Fist and defend it when I have time browsing this shit site on this shit board with shit users who think they speak for everyone. IF was good. Fuck off and stop trying to make it seem like there weren't any fans.

Implying I give a shit what you faggots think

>If that were true, they wouldn't have announced Whedon's "taking over" the film.

They're exaggerating Whedon's involvement for obvious reasons. Curious to what reactions would be if Snyder ghost directed a movie under the name JJ Abbrams or Whedon. Or better yet, what would reaction be if a movie like Avengers had Snyder's name slapped on to it.

JJ is a fucking hack so I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference

"They will stumble."
"They will fall."
"But they will join us in the sun."

Don't forget academy award winner "Suicide Squad"

film criticism is dead.

You'd have to be nuts if you think even half the cape flicks would have gotten a passing grade 30 years ago.

Being proud of Suicide Squad is what drives me to shit post at DCEU posters. We got Batman Lego and now a decent Wonder Woman movie, rejoice and forget the shitty movies we had to endure to get here.

>7.6/10
>Let's shill this over and over!

I fucking hate release week Sup Forums

I don't think anyone on this board is legitimately proud of Suicide Squad. It's just shitposting. "Hey, remember how this movie won an Oscar (for best makeup)? Doesn't that get under your skin? Huh? Huh?"

I think people are just surprised and relieved that a DC film is being praised so highly for once, and it's translating into buzz.

>92927694
Wow, Sup Forumsermin faggot, way to put words I never implied in my mouth.

I guess this is the only way you fags can try to defend yourselves over acting retarded.

Besides I loved MoS, but I can acknowledge that it had plenty of issues,
like Pa Kent being even retarded, the phalic imagery, and Snyder Supes not actually helping people AFTER the battle with Zod.

>Spoiler
Same here

>talking about something is shilling
Look asshole no one's forcing you to watch the movie.

>You do realize that by taking RT's side, you're admitting that MoS and BvS are shit, right?

critics have a hate bonner for Snyder, they will shit on his movies no matter what since Sucker Punch

Man of Steel brought a lot of cool new visual ideas to the table, it took itself seriously as a sci-fi, great villian with great motivations, is about learning how to take responsability, etc.

And yet, Quipfest of the Galaxy 2 with the 5 minutes turd joke and a plot that is almost a after thought got way better reviews despite most people and even reviwers saying ''not that great, not that funny''

Oh god I bet you wish you could, though.

Man that is some downright impressive butthurt.
Even WB seems to recognize Snyder's version is just lulzworthy rather than good. Let it go already.