Dredd and Friends

Suggest crimes to put in a D100 lookup table for a Dredd RPG

Discuss the world and characters of Mega City One and 2000 AD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgpBxXho4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If OP is still here, I got a little storytime called the Mega-Rackets that's all about future crimes.

This one's from the original GW Dredd RPG if I remember correctly. Almost unplayable as a game, thanks to the nonsensical initiative system and a bunch of other problems, but it makes a great sourcebook for all things 80s Dredd.

Got that in one. And yeah, RPG's are great sourcebooks for Dredd. I have the first volume of the Mongoose Dredd sourcebook and it's fantastic. Looking to get vol 2 soon-ish.

Sure

Alright, perps and creeps, time for a crash course in crazy 22nd century crime. Join Judge Dredd and Mega-City One's finest as they untangle the net of evil known as... the Mega-Rackets!

And we're just getting started...

Up next, one of my personal favorite future crimes...

Here we fucking go. Look at this shit, Sup Forums.

Holy shit, man.

And now, the sequel to a classic.

Of course, some things never change. Not at heart, at least.

cool

Time for some pastamania!

Poor guy

Uncle Ump is fantastic because it's one of the earliest stories of judges absolutely destroying an innocent man's life in the name of law and order. And it only got worse after that.

Now we're getting cyberpunk.

Why do the Judges get so many fucking turncoats and traitors? The reason why the regular dregs turn to crime is sheer boredom and getting more money than the basic shit they get provided. Judges benefit nothing from it. They work too long and often to benefit from their money and they should have been trained from childhood to abhor lawbreaking.

Training is not perfect, and just like a lot of criminals do crime for the sake of it, many judges can crack and turn to crime for the thrill of it. Plus, with enough money it's easy to buy a ticket out of MC-1 and a face-change machine and spend the rest of your days in Banana City or some other place.

Well considering what people did to him once they found him, getting as far away from mega city one and it's people was probably his best bet.

And now, arguably the most memorable of all the mega-rackets story. A tale of aliens, drugs, cruelty and justice.

Blue?
Blue Transporter?
That a coloring era or are these pages really washed out?

Coloring error.

Finally, it all comes together in the corpse-filled finale to the Mega-Rackets: Mob Wars!

These dudes always look like they come straight out of a weird musical to me. Like...
youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgpBxXho4

Genetically Engineering Sentient Catgirls for domestic ownership.

And that's it for the Mega-Rackets.
Well, Sup Forums? Have you learned anything?

Don't do drugs, stay in school

Bless you OP

and you Mr Judge

can't wait for the show