New Spider-man Cartoon on Disney XD Preview

>youtube.com/watch?v=9t4EuOMiKSQ

The animation looks pretty shit so far and I say as someone that actually watched all the Marvel cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YqFTGRf-dY
youtube.com/watch?v=gP4bxXZ3rXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So let me get this straight

They are rebooting spider man again? Didnt they already have a spider man cartoon that was kinda popular?

I don't know how they did it, but somehow the animation looks WORSE then Avengers Assemble. Ultimate Spiderman at least looked kinda good most of the time. Disney/Marvel really needs to fucking fix their animation department for these shows, and somehow compete with DC's animated offerings.

USM's Man of Action writing team quit USM after season 2 to focus on Avengers. The Hulk team took over partway into Season 3 to wrap up the 1-2 season storylines and softboot into the SHIELD Academy. It got an additional Season 4 order to float it one more season before the MCU Spider-man was revealed. The new cartoon is more MCU-style within the same Marvel animated universe.

Christ, it all feels so floaty

>That still image plane

God, why are you so fucking cheap/lazy with your animation Marvel?

Im so tired of Spider-man

Spider-man sells and maybe the show will get better, but I'm not holding my breath. Guardians was "It's all right" at best times for season 1. Haven't looked at Season 2 yet, but I know they did a venom plague mini series already

Those quips were so bad

>that lack of detail in the background of every frame
Were they TRYING to make it look like it was purposefully rushed?

Why did he fucking scan his subway card? He could have jumped over it.

Well that was hot garbage

how soon is it coming out? they could still be working on it.

>shit animation
>from the Scorpion I can assume that the character designs are going to be shit
>terrible quips
>that stupid subway card part
Christ this looks like ass. Marvel needs to stop.

Wasnt Ultimate in the same universe as Assemble?

>this perspective

wut

Reminder of better times for Marvel and Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YqFTGRf-dY

maybe it'll get better

>The new cartoon is more MCU-style within the same Marvel animated universe.

Wasn't USM already in the same universe as Avengers Assemble?

Yes. Disney doesn't give any fucks about having their animated Marvel universe make any sense continuity-wise.

looks shitty

JUST FUCKING BRING BACK SPECTACULAR YOU STUPID CUNTS

no.

They reused the backgrounders running away animation.

>those "backgrounds"
what the fuck was that?

Is Drake Bell unemployed now?

I'm with you, user. But it's probably not happening.

It's so weird how the guy responsible for the badass backgrounds for BTAS is in charge of Marvel's production but their cheap ass backgrounds always help bring down the look of these shows. Why do they and Disney care so little?

youtube.com/watch?v=gP4bxXZ3rXc

Godlike backgrounds can really boost the look. All they even need is halfway decent.

He sells but everyone needs breathing room. I could use a new xmen cartoon right about now but only because it has been several years since one existed. And as a kid I found it harder to accept new shows with new versions of characters so I think giving him a few years to let people want more Spider-Man could only do good for the character. They should know by now I that rushing to a new show won't increase sales anymore than giving a current show a few more new figures to sell. Same goes for the new tmnt show coming out, the current Nick cartoon hasn't even ended yet and they already announced a new show to begin next year. Pretty sure the turtles sell but I doubt giving them a new show (specifically one that is more comedy oriented so less random outlandish equipment or action poses to make toys in) will do much either.

That was what I thought when it started but a bunch of scenes look "complete" and are pretty similar to every cartoon Marvel has made in the past like 6yrs? This could very well be a finished product that they may at best add a few tweaks to