byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14104&PN=1&totPosts=25
byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14104&PN=1&TPN=3
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it's weird as fuck.

Previous page for context

Oops! I thought you said wrong.

Who wrote this, was it Byrne? And no he was not right

Who's the woman with the blue cape next to Superman?

The real question is would he have kissed a boy?

And what's wrong with her neck?

Yup, it was Byrne

Lara Wayne

Supermans great grand daughter

Also Bruce Wayne's lover

>you don't get it Lois, I HAD to kiss 14 year old Lana! Otherwise she'd feel bad!

But didn't you have their memories erased so she wouldn't remember any of it anyway? What was the point?

>...

Superman is against homosexuality

Source?

No, because John Byrne is a pedophile for just girls, not boys.

"Pedophiles are almost certainly "born that way". Again, we go to evolutionary conditioning. Seek the youngest, strongest, most healthy, for breeding purposes. A sure (or as sure as it gets) way to guarantee the survival of your genes. Pedophilia also brings along a big heaping helping of learned responses, however. In a society like ours, where "normal" sex is considered by many to be filthy and disgusting, "abnormal" sex is of course even moreso. "Abnormal" in this case meaning anything—even simple physical attraction—that is not "age-appropriate", heterosexual, and strictly for procreation. Preferably missionary position. Thus, any confused individual who finds himself attracted to young girls is likely to find himself attracted to increasingly younger girls, as part of his pattern of self-loathing. So much emotional torment—in victims and victimizers—would surely be set aside if our society was sexually liberated enough to even be able to say "Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds. Just don't do anything about it!"

- John Byrne

Why won't anybody stop this mad man?

His sweet, supple ass.

I mean he's not doing big two work so somebody did something

fucking John Byrne

>raised by a conservative Christian Midwestern couple

He hates fags

>Byrne
But hey, it's Steve Irwin who's a scumbag. Right?

Lmao

>Steve Irwin

...what?

Don't forget that she will never age and has the body of a 9 year old.

From his website:
>Okay, time for me to rain on this parade. I didn’t know he had kids. Young kids. This alters the mix considerably. This makes him an asshole. Cops and firemen, to name but two, place their lives on the line every day to protect others. There was nothing Steve Irwin was doing that he could not have done—as did, say, David Attenborough—without putting his life at risk. This takes this from tragedy to stupidity, and, worse, irresponsibility.
byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14104&PN=1&totPosts=25
>This guy should have been taken out of the croc pen, had his kids taken from him, and been thrown in the deepest, darkest, dankest pit the Australian judicial system has to offer. Preferably after being skinned alive. Asshole is too good a word.
byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14104&PN=1&TPN=3

>Otherwise I WILL feel bad!

>raised by a conservative Christian Midwestern couple

Where do you think fags come from? They're not born in the city.

Based Byrne

>Was Superman right to do this?
Nothing wrong with that. op you don't like teen girls or something?

>terry, i think you've taken this crossdressing thing too far

Eh, it's only a big deal in a prudish country like America. 14 is legal in a big chunk of Europe and the rest of the world.

What's wrong with Byrne?

it was just a kiss its not like he fucked her

He isn't brainwashed by feminists.

>a man educating the world's children about nature is worse for society than pedophiles

Sure thing, John. Sure thing.

Would you guys let a thousand year old Superman with the physique of a man in his mid forties make out with your 14 year old daughter?

I sure wouldnt

Dude, it's Superman. If there's one guy I'd want my daughter to date it's him.

Superman let his great grand daughter who'll permanently look like a 9 year old girl fuck a thousand year old Bruce with the physique of a man in his mid fifties.

There is nothing I wouldn't let Superman do to my daughter of any age.

At least mentally she was in her hundreds tbf

>user? I'm here to pick up Amy for the prom

>don't worry, i brought condoms!

Wasn't Englehart a pedo as well?

Are you talking about the woman with big boods and some white hair?
I know that Byrne sucks at drawing children, but she definitely doesn't look like 9

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

>be thousand years old
>have a 9 yo body
The only way to have sex is to fuck a pedo or to turn into a pedo

so she was able to get older afterall?

I can't remember. I just remember that her being an eternal loli was a problem, since she wanted to date this chad alien Green Lantern while he felt odd about it.

This a very common thing in Byrne stories, a younger girl want to get heavy with an older man and complaining about society's weird moral hang-ups about grown man buttfucking little girls.

Good thinking, Clark. You're such a nice boy.

>nothing wrong with being a pedophile.
This.

All those post calling Byrne a pedo because he makes story where Superman kisses a teenager and other sex allusion.

I'm still waiting to see an author called a killer on this board because he writes stories with gruesome murders.

Americans really do have a problem with sex in general.

If he did it once, that wouldn't mean anything
But

It's not that he did it, it's that it's not portrayed as gross in any way, shape or form. I might call an author a potential murderer if he had a heroic character randomly kill an innocent with no repercussions and continued to portray them as a hero.

I'm afraid I'll need more context than this.

Didn't he also have Sue fall for Reed when she was way younger?

>Pedophiles are almost certainly "born that way". Again, we go to evolutionary conditioning. Seek the youngest, strongest, most healthy, for breeding purposes. A sure (or as sure as it gets) way to guarantee the survival of your genes. Pedophilia also brings along a big heaping helping of learned responses, however. In a society like ours, where "normal" sex is considered by many to be filthy and disgusting, "abnormal" sex is of course even moreso. "Abnormal" in this case meaning anything—even simple physical attraction—that is not "age-appropriate", heterosexual, and strictly for procreation. Preferably missionary position. Thus, any confused individual who finds himself attracted to young girls is likely to find himself attracted to increasingly younger girls, as part of his pattern of self-loathing. So much emotional torment—in victims and victimizers—would surely be set aside if our society was sexually liberated enough to even be able to say "Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds. Just don't do anything about it!" (2010) [1]

Yeah, sure. It's just one panel. Wake me up when Garth Ennis says how fun it is to slowly torture and kill ex-IRA, then we'll talk.

It's quite weird, because one of the 3 Generations comics has Lana turn into an immortal sorceress and track down Clark in the far future and form a new trinity of spacefaring superheroes with him and Clark. So in a way she won.

That he did.

Yes. Which had people calling Reed a creep, even though he din't even consider laying a hand on her before they met again years later.
Again, that scene alone (teen girl having a crush on older man) is not creepy at all on its own (unless you are one of those paranoid idiots), but it gets creepy when you are aware of Byrne's obsessions.

>Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds. Just don't do anything about it!"
I get that it's creepy, but I'm definitely on the "don't judge the thoughts, judge only the acts" team.

>Supermans great grand daughter
>Also Bruce Wayne's lover
>Supernan kissing a fourteen year old
What the fuck is up with this story? What is this?

lol, there's a reason people think Terry Brooks is creepy as fuck over jerking off about his self-insert killing pacifists

SUPERMAN KISSING CHILDREN?
PEDOFILES WANTING THE CROCODILE HUNTER SKINNED ALIVE?
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.byrnerobotics.com%2Fforum%2Fforum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D14104%26amp%3BPN%3D1%26amp%3BTPN%3D3
>Jesus H. Fucking Christ on a Pogo Stick!!!!
>I border on being GLAD this asshole is dead!
"border" John? Really?

What the fuck

I just thought of how this could get worse, Lana's dad is standing by smiling and cheering Clark on about how it's ok for this gray haired man to make out passionately with his daughter so that Byrne feels justified when he masterbates to this.

It just keeps happening!

That's besides the point, we're talking about if it is strange that this story was written by a writer that brought their kink into the story so that Superman made out with a fourteen year old.

Can someone post pictures of Batman doing whatever with Superman's great grand daugther? I need to see this shit.

Okay, this is totally normal. Girls get crushes on older guys all the time.

You just know if the genders were reversed the 14-year-old boy would be getting a high five from his dad after making out with Superwoman.

Was Pajeet right to do this?

That's pretty hot

Wasn't teenager Kitty Pryde crushing on Colossus also Byrne?

That happens all the time though. I've had 14-16 year-olds crush on me when I was in college. Even dated 2 of them. Girls like older guys, it's normal.

Cliff and Rita is shit-tier anyway.

Basically they were super twins, one blonde and one blac haired, they survived the brain of lex Luthor in a jar on legs setting off s black out bomb that destroyed all tech on earth and also somehow stopped them from aging, so they stayed as 11 year old bodies for hundreds of years

Eventually the black haired one wants to bang an alien green lantern, but he thinks her looking like a child is weird (because looking like an alien isn't weird enough?)

To make it ok, she uses gold kryptonite to remove her powers so she can age for a while before taking the antidote and becoming super again at an age appropriate level

Mishaps ensue though, you should read it

It's all in Superman/Batman Generations 1, 2 and 3

That's actually ma and pa lent lmao

It's Superman/Batman Generations 3

You should read the first two, it's a wood ride

It basically follows the idea of the DC universe aging in real time, with batman and Superman starting in 1939 and each issue taking place over ten years, eventually the next generations of superman/women and Batmen come around

Man, that came out of nowhere

Literally not mentioned at all throughout a hundred years of Supermans life, then a thousand years in the future she just shows up and goes "lol, magic" and is with Clark

Here's him calling her Honey in front of Superman

Yeah ... but is it all weird sex stuff?

A surprising amount of it

Especially once Batman and Superman start staying young while everyone else ages...

Superman even has a family with one of the New Gods at some point lol

Why is Bruce still alive?

cause batman and wanna sell comics

But how?

Because Batman dying of old age makes no sense when you think about it logically.

In the comic Batman becomes immortal thanks to the Lazarus pits.

Wait, wasn't Batman dating Wonder Woman at the time? I thought they only hooked up with Wondy's death.

He aged normally up to the 1980's, he retired as Batman in the fifties, and it through three other heirs up to the nineties

In the 1980's Bruce fights Rhas Al Ghul in the Lazarus pit, and it gives him semi-eternal life and youth as a result

He said in the end of the first generations book that he seemed to be aging one year for every century, while Superman on the other hand was aging slower the older he got, so he might just live forever

They broke up after a century together

Weird. I thought they were together until her death. I guess i never registered that they had stopped being a thing somewhere in the comic. It was never brought up according to my faulty memory.

SOMEBODY STORYTIME THIS CRAZY FUCKING BOOK

God, I hate Bat-wank.

only if he was 15

How is there any batwank in Batman being immortal in a comic?

Batman being content in dying of old age never made any sense. He's completely devoted to the mission, he never liked the idea of his sons following his path, he has several resources that can grant him long life. Him just letting his body witter away makes no fucking sense. Writers do that just to exemplify his humanity in contrast to Superman godhood.

The concept of this comic is the World's Finest being together throughout the centuries. Batman dying would serve for nothing.

Don't forget that Lex Luthor rescued the Joker from a soviet labour camp

How did she die again?

Woah wait a minute, what is going on in that second caption there?

>he never liked the idea of his sons following his path
Where did you get this from? He always seemed very content with Dick as Nightwing.
>he has several resources that can grant him long life
Bruce rarely seems to fuck with magic, and Lazarus pits cause insanity. Speaking of which, the fact that they didn't here is another little bit of wank so Bruce can keep on trucking.

But the greater point is that seeing Bruce just keep on being Batman is boring. Part of what made Batman 700 great was seeing all the future permutations of the Bat-mantle, and it's also part of the appeal of Batman Beyond. It just continuously being Bruce for centuries is uninspired.
Well-made edit.