Sup Forums Thinks its funny to bully an autistic youtuber who wants to talk about cartoons...

Sup Forums Thinks its funny to bully an autistic youtuber who wants to talk about cartoons.Defend this you cyber bully losers.

who?

what?

>Defend this you cyber bully losers.
Bullying builds character. If you can't take being bullied, online or at school, you're not cut out for much in the real world anyway.

where?

Que?

when?

lmao enter is a pussy.

Literally who?

He claimed his spergism gave him an advantage. Expect people to shit on that if you put it out there.

How?

Why?

Could you repeat the question?

Op here just got a call... He killed himself last night because of you losers rot in heck.

Mr. Enter fan here.
I am on his side and I hate all of those cyberbullying fools who just want to ruin his life.

The guy is complete trash of critic who steals content, ask his kiddy fans to harass writers, takes kids cartoons too seriously with mental problem that is deterrent to him being able to be decent critic for fag who never went to college to study it.

Wait, really?

He's a internet personality, and sells himself off his personality thus making it a product and thus open to criticism.

Op here just got another call... the results came in and I tested positive for being a gigantic faggot.

don't you lie to us!

How the fuck can you be a grown man and cry about cyberbullying?

>Sup Forums Thinks its funny to bully an autistic youtuber who wants to talk about cartoons.
No, it's NECESSARY

we wouldn't fall to us to do to preform this public necessity if dads didn't beat that shit out of them when they were younger.