a medal

It really was

>awful fight choreography
>literally skellington mode
>actress sound dead most of the movie
>wasting Kirk in a shit movie
>bad guy is a white man
>amazons dying from bullets

It's bad user, I wasted my money. I should have watched King Arthur.

In my opinion, it was good but didn't reach greatness for me. It would require some rework at the end, then maybe tighten the rest of the movie, and it would really reach that level.
Still, I'm very happy that this movie exists as it is.

If these are your complaints for this film, I have a feeling that you'd be even more disappointed in King Arthur.

I am biased about King Arthur because I like the actor. Hell, I liked Warcraft only for Lothar.

no h-homo

>bad guy is a white man

You must hate a lot of movies if this is a problem for you.

That really doesn't mean anything unless you at least post your opinion on some other movies to give an idea of your taste.

yeah, that's true.

>NOT racebending
That's a good thing

Nice try, DC shills

Everyone thought it was great, the threads shitting on it always followed the "5 times more posts than IPs" rule for shilled threads

I thought it was great too. Definitely the best DC in recent years.

It does have some undeniable flaws, though. It's good, but definitely not perfect.

> (OP)
>>awful fight choreography
No it wasnt
>>literally skellington mode
???
>>actress sound dead most of the movie
Slightly agree with you
>>wasting Kirk in a shit movie
He had it coming, and it wasnt shit
>>bad guy is a white man
This complaint doesnt count, thats retarded
>>amazons dying from bullets
Lol
>It's bad user, I wasted my money. I should have watched King Arthur.

You're not the only one, m8, so don't expect some contrarian of the year gold statue.

yeah, sorry for insulting your waifu. But your waifu is a shit.

>Fuck you.
What do you mean, everyone loves it

>bad guy is a white man

A White Greek God you fucking pleb!

Man, fuck you too. I didn't even say anything.

So how long until we get a Martian Manhunter movie where J'on is exiled to earth as part of a white martian conspiracy, and his only hope of getting home is an old scientist and his 2 hot interns, and they all have to team up to break into star labs and recover his magic hammer?

When Marvel stops plagiarizing DC, aka never

I'm gonna see it tomorrow, really hoping they do the character justice on film.

>YEAH WONDER WOMAN!

You know nothing about comics obviously

As someone who has read the books and watched every form of tv/animation/movie on the character, I can tell you that even if you hate the film for whatever reason, they could not have portrayed Diana any better. They got her so perfect. And her and Chris pine have a seen together right before the fight that just showed the people in charge knew the character and loved the character. I loved the film. Not perfect at all but a great story was told and I loved every minute of it.

I can dig it so long as one of the interns has a rack at least as nice a Kat Dennings.

web.archive.org/web/20170602180438/https://my.mixtape.moe/hhghha.webm

greeks are white

>I thought it was great.
No rational people disagree. It's legit fantastic.

Enjoy your time on the Marvel side of things. Hell, it'll probably be even worse for Wonder Woman around here since it's an even better movie than Marvel's stuff.

>bad guy is a white man
>but why did they make Ares black!

Okay what next Italians and Spainards? Your not white unless your people wore cow horns.

>all girls cheering in my theaters when she kills Ares
My own fault for seeing movies outside my house

>awful fight choreography
nope. Maybe the final act, but not everything else.
>literally skellington mode
Still hung up about this? Wonder Woman was never going to be oversexualized fantasy for you to wank to nor was she going to be a over muscled man she-hulk
not an argument
>bad guy is a white man
And then I can see you "Reeeing" all the way home with "non-historical accuracy!"
>amazons dying from bullets
versus the alternative where you bitch and moan about men getting their butts kicked by girls and thus shriek "feminist power fantasy"

Fuck off.

I hope Wonder Woman is a hit, so WB will learn to stop Snydering DC. She is the hero DC needs right now.

- wants to save people
- bright colors and the ACTUAL SUN is in the movie.
- a three act story structure

>Logan 9/10
>WW 8/10
>GotG 7/10
>Lego Batman 7/10
It's been a great year for capeshit so far.

>$0.50 Bat dollars has been deposited into your checking account - Warner Bros

>- a three act story structure

MoS had a three-act structure. It had more structure than the original Supes movie.

Still mad this movie is better than Guardians?

>82k
>56k

Also good to see that DCkeks have come out as RT drones afterall, will be fun to see you fags go back to dropping it when JL gets slammed by critics without the feminist shield

But its not

Nice try sweetie

user! I come from /fit/ and /tg/, so i'm super glad you posted. I absolutely loved the film and actually want to know what comics to read. Can you give me your reccomendations for her?

>got so butthurt he posted it twice

I agree "Into Darkness" was bad, but what does that have to do with wonder woman?

>>amazons dying from bullets

This was the best part of the movie, fuck off.

>RT
So Doctor Strange is better than Batman Begins, Spider-Man and Days of Future's Past? Good to know.

cutie with a sacred dootie

>DC has a good film

>Even Marvel fans like it

>Still tries to start fights

You guys did good and you're STILL so fucking angry. I don't get it.

Come on no need for the language, it's literally three mcucks shitposting, everyone else loved the movie

>Even Marvel fans like it
No we don't. Thor and Cap1 did it better

Cool horseshit bro

What's kind of goofy with these two in particular is that most reviews I read of GotG 2 are basically: It's not as good as the first.
Whereas with WW it's mostly: finally the DCEU has a good movie.
So there's sort of a bias in expectations, dunno that it's something you can account for in the ratings though.

Cap 1 was unironically cookie-cutter dogshit and did nothing with its historical setting. Wonder Woman is a superior film in every way except for the lead actor.

t. Cap2fag.

>Thor and Cap1 did it better
Sentences that are false no matter the context for $500

>Wonder Woman is a superior film in every way
Sup shill, your check is in the mail

Here's your {u}

Holy shit you capeshits are fucking austistic.
>watching mainstream kino
why do you do this to yourselves?

Good argument shill, have a (you) on the house

>any positive talk of the movie can only come from shills, feminists, or dcfags

Grow up. WW was a good movie, even with Gal's acting being weak (to me).

>>any positive talk of the movie can only come from shills, feminists, or dcfags
That argument was BTFO when the audience scores came in though, not even marveldrones are so stupid to use it now

>RT is always right!
This is so fucking pathetic

>WW was a good movie
Found the feminist shill

You've clearly never been to Italy and Spain. Yes they have more brown people than other European countries, but a significant amount of Italians and Spaniards are fair-skinned.

VOX POPULI VOX DEI

Audience scores rated the other DCEU movies exactly like they deserved too

>Using Kino incorrectly as he insults another poster in the same keystroke
I...
I don't even know anymore.

Anyway, Wonder Woman was a good movie.
It did three things well:

>Human nature is a villain you can't punch
>Diana is naive, but well read and informed
>Shattered world views can be salvaged with faith

Pretty much the WW movie I wanted. Third best DC based movie in existence. Superman 1978 and TDK are in front of it.

I thought Gal's acting was fine but I feel like I'm the only one.

Ok I was wrong, I should underestimate how dumb these people are

>Audience scores rated the other DCEU movies exactly like they deserved too
>BvS
>SS
>low 70s

>one year ago
HURR DURR RT IS RIGGED THEYRE TRYING TO BRING DCEU DOWN STOP TAKING THEM SERIOUSLY
>now
PRAISE THE WORD OF RT AND ALL ITS GLORY

I thought she had a couple awkward moments but overall I liked her.

That was the joke user. Though reading back over my post I probably could have made it sound slightly more sardonic.
It seems alright, admittedly I haven't watched it but christ the autistic screeching that's being exchanged on both sides of the argument here is painful to read.
Comics are already a well respected established medium, why do people care about the films so much? Translating media into other media is always going to be fraught with problems.

No only the shills keep saying she was acceptable like this one

>the absolute state of this disney shill
So RT is worthless now right? Good, I always knew MoS and BvS were kino, now we all agree

But that means WW isn't good and you're just a feminist shill

>hurrr
nb4 inspect element.

>liking a movie makes you a shill

Not great but good, better than GotG2 at least that's for sure

>better than GotG2 at least that's for sure
Not even close

Anyone else notice that the scene where Ares shows Diana visions is pretty much exactly the same as this scene from Man of Steel?

youtube.com/watch?v=r75QXFqPeOg

Two beings of alien/divine heritage at odds over the merits of mankind, both Diana and Clark even say "I can't be a part of this" when shown a vision of Earth wiped clean of man to make way for the dominion of their respective races.

>0.02 Disney World Dollars have been desposited into your account, Keep Shilling the Good Fight!

Why would he shill for a money that will make more money?

>the mcucks have now become the conspiracy theorist dcucks they so mocked.

>dcucks have now become the RT drones they mocked MCUfags for

I don't know, why are you?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourGal/?

>audience score 4.5/5
Marvelcucks will never recover, as seen ITT

The first part of the movie where they're setting everything up was so boring, but once it got going it was pretty good.

No it wasn't, WW depicted the situation in the world war through Diana's eyes much better.

And the fish out of water scenario in WW is better than Thor because it actually blended well with the story. In Thor, he just basically being himself and not that relevant in the story.

yeah, the beginning was really dragged a bit and not that entertaining. Once Steve introduced, everything started to pick up. Her relationship with Steve and other characters outside Themyscira is the best part throughout the movie

OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

>WW depicted the situation in the world war through Diana's eyes much better.
>And the fish out of water scenario in WW is better than Thor because it actually blended well with the story.
Its so easy to spot shills nowadays isn't

besides the actors acting like typical DC trash, it was a fun flick.

>ctrl f "shill" 14 results
>92 posts 41 IPs
Marvel shills are slowly becoming as pathetic as marvel itself

You fo realize that DCucks are using the term too right?

>DC shill uses RT to say WW is better than GotG2
So you admit, finally, that BvS is worse than all the Marvel movies?

I'll admit that when you admit that RT is the word of god and WW is as good as Iron Man and better than everything else in the MCU. I'll wait

Well both of those statements are wrong so no

this

>opinion is a shill
keep trying mcuck

We're at least 4 years past the point when that was decided. Doubt it will be overturned any time soon.