not the most autistic thing I've seen.

>TFW its real
What does manson look like in his style

>He drew Saitama with a serious face

Press [Esc] to exit from full screen

>butch Hartman draws the cast of undertale
>butch Hartman draws five nights at Freddy's
>butch Hartman draws let's players

Please tell me those have yet to happen...

Some people will do anything for efame
youtube.com/watch?v=eLmFQUcXfbI

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=nljYRAOLtJc

You know his art style isn't that bad for some those

He's got some creative ideas. is pretty clever for instance. Hartman is the ultimate litmus test for who is nu/co/ and the newer generation of posters here hate him because he's a Christian conservative Trump voter and not because they feel betrayed by his poor writing skills ruining FOP and DP.

Yeah, he's really not a bad guy when it comes to all his art and such.

Is that really why they hate him?
That's fucking dumb on many levels.

>Is that really why they hate him?
I should clarify. Old Sup Forums dislikes Hartman but has nothing really against his style or him as an individual. We were turned away because he lost his creative strike and just degraded into the same characters, same running gags and recycled plots in his cartoons, so modern Hartman cartoons are basically unwatchable. On the other hand, I don't necessarily mind he's using his youtube channel to connect with fans, he's generally a good artist.

nu/co/ and beyonder/co/ just blindly hate on him and try to make hate memes out of everything he does. It wore itself out here around 2013 or so.

Do you think Butch makes money off his YT videos? I mean some of those are pretty high viewership. The DP in the future one has over 2 million viewers. I don't know if he can make a profit off of it being Nickelodeon copyright and such, but otherwise whatever e-fame he is gunning for seems to be working.

This is literally the first I've ever heard of any political stance of his, and afaik, fairly oddparents and danny phantom are still popular here, so I think you are full of shit.

This pretty much, FOP degraded pretty badly, it's shit and Hartman is basically lazy about it.

But yeah I don't give a shit if he is drawing for his fans or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDsEuQW4_QQ

Is really a Trump supporter or is it just a meme everyone is throwing around?

Now that I think about it, OPM as a cartoon would totally be done by Butch Hartman.

He really is like a dad figuring out how to work YouTube

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

I almost feel bad for how desperately he's clinging to relevancy these days.

That's probably why Butch started doing it.
He realised how successful drawing channels are, and decided to chase the band-wagon.

>Butch draws anything
>Sup Forums has an autistic shitfit
Let him live

This.

that Naruto is fucking adorable, I don't care what the rest of you says

I think it's because he probably wanted to end FOP years ago. That, or how they haven't given him a new show in a while

that shitty procreate App just made recording drawing way too easy, now every hack thinks they need to upload their drawing process

You won't be missed.

>because he's a Christian conservative Trump voter
That's why he's awesome.

Also, he didn't draw Evangelion or Akira? Those are the best anime.

>Evangelion
>Best anime
kys

why isn't trixie in the trunk?

Because her crazy blond friend is there instead

man it must suck to hate every thing every one does, if you hate some harmless artist doing what he loves and sharing it with his fans maybe you should die for the sake of your loved ones, tho i think you might no have any loved ones

Please let this be true.
Skrew you guy Eva's fun and it gave us Komm Susser Todd

He liked pro-Trump tweets and he follows Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro. He's also retweeted stuff from those two on occasion.

Is he still a confirmed Trump supporter? lots of initial supporters have abandoned him.

please tell me this was in the video

It was.

What about Airplane instruction videos from the 80's?

i started following him because he seems like a fun guy that loves what he does, i am/was a fan of fairy odd parents but i dont watch it much any more since the introduced the babe character, but he inspires because he seems to still love what he does. which is rare with older comic strip artist

>follows Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro. He's also retweeted stuff from those two on occasion.
Personally I think Shapiro says shit worth saying, never really cares too much for Coulter though.

Is it wrong to want to see his take on parasyte

Beach Timmy can defeat Saitama, though.

>"I'm dying to do a reboot of this character"

Hartman Speed Racer reboot when?

I'd watch it.

Butch Hartman is a handsome guy, could easily pass for a greaser

make-a-wish

Probably sleeping like a baby, psychotic bitch

Timmy better avoid stickin his dick in crazy. Then again, every FOP woman is batshit insane

>lots of initial supporters have abandoned him.
I don't think that's the case, truth is who else are Republicans going to support, a shit Republican that nominates a constitutionalist to the court is all they need and it's what they got with Gorsuch. Job done. Anything else is a bonus, out of the TTP, shutting up NK, bitchslapping Assad, renegotiating NAFTA, defense spending, all bonuses. Personally I'm against leaving the Paris agreement but the 0.2-0.5 number only became special after the Obama signed us into it, before that it was whole degrees. That being said 'Murica was the lynch pin in the whole thing so come the fuck on. Anyway we should build more Nuclears and LFTRs, try and make fusion real pls.

Take it to

>cartoonist decides to dedicate a YouTube channel to giving his fans random content when he's not working on his shows
I don't see anything wrong with this.

nice

I actually dig his Luffy.

Practicing different artstyle and applying them between two different styles is nice way to get better

Don't be a sperg about it

Agreed. The closest I've ever come to regretting my vote was the missile strike in Syria, and even that didn't do it.

Nigga, you think Sup Forums would tolerate milquetoast conservatism? They only want hardline alt-righters.

i'm gonna do it

Don't bother. Every Sup Forumsmblrite considers ANY conservative stance Sup Forums.

Speaking as a non-american I find the general population's worship of Obama puzzling. Taken objectively he was a shit president.

I think Butch does the styles reasonably well. I liked his version of Goku.

Makes me wish he'd do another action oriented cartoon.

ITT: Butch Hartmanlet fanboys

-the two OPM ones

-Motoko + Future timmy

-Colossal titan vs. Dinklecarbot.

-Speed racer + trixie.

This comic gets it.

It's split by region. Here in Georgia I think I've met all of three Obama supporters and just about everyone else is conservative outside of Savannah which is an art school hipster nest or Atlanta which is Little Congo with a matching aids rate.

But judging by the videos Hartman actually seems like a really cool dude even if you don't like all his work. Another that surprised me was Rebecca Sugar and how much she seems to love her projects and art in general.

The lineart on these are great, but the colours kinda suck.

Reminder that Butch is legitimately good at directing.

youtube.com/watch?v=46u_FRzhGk0

youtube.com/watch?v=QPtjK5W6Too

Not to mention the oddparents pilots which point to a much better idea before Frederator fucked it.

>Republicans enjoying the firey rebellious upstart
>Democrats enjoying the submissive caretaker

Nah.

Sounds about right.

I wish butch was my dad...

What did butch mean by this...

i wonder how kyle feels about this

It has already been brought up, man.

>goofy cartoon face
>ARMS
Yeah, that isn't jarring at all.

>Butch Hartman is drawing you right now
>Butch Hartman mails you cells every night

>"hey user want to get drawn with Wanda? I'll do it for you user!"

I think he could probably do a really cool Speed Racer reboot. Certainly better than most of the other SR reboot attempts. I'd really like to see him do another more action oriented show.

Yeah, I think his style would really work for it.

I want a modern day Speedracer. Closest we have is Redline.

Why did this thread have a Hartman fanboy starting a conflict of projection out of nowhere?

You're in luck, Speedracer is getting a new series for its 50th anniversary

His overwatch art was pretty neat.

Butch draws 2hu when?

Another 5 seconds added into a spotlight, eh Hartman?

>kid friendly drawing of Major Makoto in leotard
kek, why even bother

Kinda amused

>he actually drew cory in the house

>doesn't know anything about One Piece
>admits it
>draws him anyway
He's clearly doing this for the money, but he's about as honest about it as he can be without outright saying it.