youtube.com/watch?v=2RZZsVkYlx0
youtube.com/watch?v=CpsuGK4GPk8
youtube.com/watch?v=mUjzg-VREpk
youtube.com/watch?v=IY9YNF5MMQo
twitter.com/harawata_26/status/870931186876522496
youtube.com/watch?v=ONDncWIj5No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ch.. ch.. ch.. ch.. customers

How do they get away with shit like this? What the hell.

I'm not sure why, but I thought that was Guzma from Pokemon for a moment.

Wow, the new season of South Park looks incredible!

Still yet to see something worse than this

oh look what clever children

this is kind of intentional though, that guy is a robot and making erratic movements is his shtick

now the weasel thing had some awful animation

Behold, the "Loss" of animation

>this was animated by "professionals".

youtube.com/watch?v=C44-IW1CqeE

>inb4 the shitposters post the Smokey Quartz vs Jasper gif
>again

Way ahead of you

TOP KEK

Is that I.M. Meen?

He's stretching his fucking arm!

that isnt a shitpost if it's ontopic

nice to see people still remember the memes from olde days youtube.com/watch?v=2RZZsVkYlx0

This... this is a joke, right?

This is some fan animation from the internet. This isn't an actual Sonic show, right?

This is gonna be a strange post but Caillou never really had much "animation" to begin with. The traditional stuff looked way better but it left nothing to the imagination so all the corners that are being cut isn't really hurting anyone. The show could have been done with puppets right from the beginning and the same message would have been communicated. Caillou a shit and well, Canada gonna Canada.

So this is the power of the world famous Beserk...

see them study, watch them learn

youtube.com/watch?v=CpsuGK4GPk8

youtube.com/watch?v=mUjzg-VREpk

that is relative tame, I saw other webm that the cringe makes you want to kill yourself, even Kememe Friends wasnt this level of bad

HE'S GOING OVER THAT CLIFF

youtube.com/watch?v=IY9YNF5MMQo

i can't really consider this bad animation

it's more like bad direction, the colors just don't work at all and the backgrounds are weirdly empty

also the scene where he creates the web could have been way better if they actually had animated the web being created instead of magically appearing

thisis just cheap

kek nice

>backgrounds look bland and unfinished
>animation feels slow and weightless
>awkward movements
>"Choreography", what is that?

Not gonna say the show's gonna suck, but I'll probably lose interest fairly quick.

More like 6 feet undergo-[uncontrollable Joel noises]

Everytime!

>You can say what you may about CG Berserk, but at the end of the day? It's still Berserk.

>there's nothing wrong with the CG in the anime, it's stylish and suits the action sequences. People are overly critical of the anime just for the CG alone and are ignoring the incredible plot being adapted.

>I'm the only one who enjoys this anime? Guys, it's been a hundred years since we saw Guts cutting people in half, just enjoy it and stop bitching around.com

it fucking hurts to know that this is what Berserk has become
it fucking hurts man

God dammit they aren't even trying with the transformation. This hurts to watch

Can anyone post the tug of war gif where the losing team fades out of existence?

i'm still fucking pissed that the only likable character in the movie turned out to not really be a character at all

wanting to fuck them =/= likable

You didn't have to go and tell everyone.

We really need to have more webm threads in Sup Forums

Wow is that current year.

That's just bad, not horrible

yes

twitter.com/harawata_26/status/870931186876522496

what hurts more is that you can't even escape from the show and go back to the manga cause even that started to flounder really really hard after the little witch academia crossover

>little witch academia crossover
with berserk?! da fuck?

Okay, the card swipe moment had me smiling

I've seen the whole show. It had a lot of ridiculous animation and still frames like that. I recommend watching the annotated version, it was hilarious.

Here's the full clip.

Wait no hang on

How the fuck did Scorpion get on the train?

What?

You've saved the day user. Well done.

that was fucking horrifying, 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ONDncWIj5No
DEEP IN THE FOREST

>The Asylum
well what could you possibly expect?

That was impressively bad. Character designs are hideous, the voices don't feel like they match the designs, lip-synching doesn't seem to be quite working, there are multiple times when the characters clip into their surroundings or float above them, even the narrator talks way too much and doesn't sound dramatic enough.

What the fuck is Dick van Dyke doing in that movie?