Blade&Jubilee

They get a book together. What is it about?

fighting a trio of ancient aztec undead supervillains

Itchy and Scratchy hijinks

Jubilee is trying to eat Blade to become a full time daywalker and Blade is trying to kill Jubilee

can Jubilee still make fireworks? If not, she should die and Boom Boom should get a push

continuation of her Vampire origin story with Jubes being cute wins over the crusty jaded old vet.

I actually thought about vampire Jubes earlier today... would Tim Drake still date her if she were a vampire? What if he got bit? How would Batman handle having a literal vampire in the Bat-family?

If a cyborg Heinrich Zemo shows up to help them, I'm in.

Isn't there an Elseworlds where Batman turns into a vampire?

She's a generic vampire now, and a baby napper to boot.

Vamp and Vamper

Blade taking Jubes cross country to learn of her vampire heritage

Yeah, but it's not that great.

i just think Tim is kind of like human Wonderbread, and he would be more likable if he had some character flaws, like wanting to violently murder people and drink their blood, or turning to ash if he ever sets in foot in daylight again.

Yes its actually a trilogy called red rain or dark rain I can't remember

that's pretty lame
I haven't read anything X-related since Generation X ended besides Exiles
what else have I missed

Fuck you. Vamp jubes was a great move.

A whole lot of garbage, the x-books have been going through some rough years.

Raising Shogo, nerding out over Twilight, watching Vampire Diaries, and kicking the shit out of Pixie every issue.

vampires are never cool

ok cool, guess I didn't miss much

You really missed one good event with Messiah Complex, but everything else has been rancid shit for years.

well lets see, you may or may not remember House of M which resulted in no new mutants being born due to reality warping
well a mutant got born anyway, and surprise surprise its a readheaded little telepath. everyone sees what's coming a mile away and fight over custody of her, which ends with Cable taking her into the future to raise and train her as his daughter.
She comes back, older now, and Scott takes over training her for when the Phoenix inevitably shows up.
When the Pheonix does notice it makes a beeline for Earth and blows up several planets that were in its way. The Avengers noticee and shit bricks, so bring an army to X-Men's island and demand they hand over the girl "or else"
Scott says "Fuck you, she's with us" and they end up going to war
When the Pheonix does show up Tony Stark shoots it with a big disruptor ray hoping itll just evaporate or something. That causes the Pheonix to, rather tha going onto the one girl who has been prepared her whole life to be pheonix host and not lose control, instead be split between five other mutants including Cyclops.
They decide to make the best of an unexpected outcome and go about providing nations around the world with as much free renewable energy and fertile land as they need
the Avengers keep antagonizing them and they lose control of the pheonix one by one until Scott is left holding the entire bird and gos full dark pheonix. at which point he murders Xavier for trying to oppose him.
shit happens and the bird ends up in the girl it was trying to get into all along. with a bit of help from wanda she gets the pheonix to undo the damage of m-day and then fuck off back into space

idk what house of M is
any fun X-books in the past decade? I only read superhero stuff when I was a kid and it was like Age of Apocalypse, GenX, X-Force

Scott goes to jail for killing Xavier and making the avengers look bad in general, but gets busted out and so assembles a team of teenage mutants with attitude to lead the mutant revolution. nobody knows what 'mutant revolution' actually means in this case but it sounds scary.
thinking it was somehow make Cyclops change his mind,Beast uses a time machine to bring into the present the original X-Men from shortly after they'd began operating as the X-Men, including a teenaged Cyclops. this accomplishes nothing and due to weird time shit the kids are stuck here
then Cyclops calls the whole thing off at the last minute because he gets an unrelated wake-up call that he's starting to act like the same kind of manipulative cunt Xavierwas AND a megalomaniac like Magneto. Instead he gets a better idea and heads off to where he has a pheonix egg hidden
then the world ends for completely unrelated reason.
then the world comes back like it never left and whatever he was planning on doing with the egg got forgotten.

anyhoo, Black Bolt used the last of the terrigen crystals the inhumans had to make a bomb. this goes off and creates two roaming, inexplicably stable and stubborn clouds of terrigen mists. with no more crystals these are now the only way for inhumans and those of inhuman descent to get their superpowers.
it turns out exposure to these clouds gives mutants a disease called 'M-Pox' which kills them at a random rate, fucks with their powers, and renders them infertile.
Scott gets a few people together and manages to destroy one of the clouds, although the inhumans kill one of the mutants he recruited in their efforts to defend it.
Cyclops declares he's gonna go for the other cloud too so Black Bolt executes Cyclops in front of everyone.
for some reason nearly everyone from this point on considers Cyclops worse than Hitler

When was the last time Blade was relevant?

also it turns out Cyclops was actually one of the first to die of M-Poxs and Emma Frosst was using her psychic powers to Weekend at Bernie's him.

A few months later Beast concludes that they have only a few days left before the remaining cloud disperses into the Earth's atmosphere, which will mean there's nowhere on the planet where a mutant is safe from contracting M-Pox. Since last time a mutant took out a cloud they just killed him (not realizing it was a psychic illusion, but that's besides the point) the X-Men go to war with the Inhumans.
Except when someone finally tells the Queen of the Inhumans that the cloud is on the verge of killing every mutant still alive she willingly destroys the cloud herself, rendering the year or so a complete waste of time. Having seen what a shit job she did, Storm steps down as leader of the X-Men and has Kitty Pryde take over.

also the teenaged versions of the original X-Mn are all still around, and the Pheonix has recently noticed teen Jean Grey and is coming back to bond with her. Teen Iceman got outed (or possibly brainwashed) gay, teen Angel got wings made of cosmic fire, teen Beast is dabbling in dark magic, and teen Cyclops is terrified of growing up to become Hitler

Midnight Sons, unless you count showing up in Gwenpool hunting a village of undead

Blade HATES Twilight.

you forgot to mention the part where they lived on an iartificial island off the coast of San Francisco until Wolverine fucked off to start a school.

And also that Logan is dead.

Jubes and Blade try to combine their skills to finally figure out a way to iceskate uphill.

...and SUCCEED!

Christ it shocks me how well the fans can come up with comic plots in seconds that blow away the tripe we usually get.

lurk more newfag

Bobby Drake has been iceskating uphill for his entire career

He was also in that Deadpool/Shiklah separation story, but like the new Van Helsing sort of just... dropped out of it.

Supernatural version of Heroes for Hire.

That makes as much sense as an X men class yearbook.

No it wasn't.

buddy cop/chipper rookie and jaded veteran.
also, they bone at some point.

WE WUZ VAMPIREZ N SHIET

>Blade
>relevant
Didn't Deadpool kill Dracula once and for all and Blade wasn't even invited?

And I mean once and for all disregarding the fact that he has a clone somewhere IIRC.