Some updated character designs of Sup Forums's favorite on-hiatus webcomic were posted today

Some updated character designs of Sup Forums's favorite on-hiatus webcomic were posted today

Too many words in them comics. This is literally the first Google result.

Post Amber!

I want update

>shoes

No

That's not slutcat!

Kaz went back to his home planet and died. Get over it already.

He's a wordy guy but he makes it work.

The comic could certainly use some trimming or an extra panel or two to space out some text but it does work.

>Herny art + Shen design

I'm in heaven

>wearing footwear
>design """improvements"""

These two characters always had shoes though

Anyone know why shen takes forever to make comics now? There was a rumor he was doing NDA work but I don't know how true it was.

Amber a Cute.

CUTE!

How about this?

Where is the best girl, Parker?

Man, NDA rumors are terrible.

If an artist is doing NDA work and we find out, the artist would get in trouble. If he isn't under an NDA and says so, we could just say he is keeping to the agreement and the rumor won't be dispelled.

Despite having only one head, every time I see this snek I am reminded of Triclyde from Super Mario Bros. 2

I like the new Ada and Teresa.

When was Shen's 6 month hiatus?

Tumblr is, unsurprisingly, useless for getting an exact timestamp of a post.

Why can't fatties be this cute in real life?

are there official nudes

send nudes

Stealth brock tumblr

U P D A T E W H E N

Because gravity makes them sag, fold lines from bending over and leaning cause rolls instead of perfect shapes, and obesity is often the result of a mental problem or severe lack of care

>He's a wordy guy but he makes it work.
Arguably. IMO his comics lack substance.

He has a writer that does this stuff, actually. If you watch his streams, his comics are quite roomy before the gigantic text bubbles are added.