Wow he's much more muscular than tobey and andrew were...

wow he's much more muscular than tobey and andrew were. do you think marvel will make him get even bigger for infinity war?

I want a straight fucking answer.

Is your thread about

A. comic

or

B. Cartoon

option a
comic book movie

Thread is about Tom Holland
So, I would assume, option A
because I don't think there's such a thing as "cartoon relief"

A comic adaptation. Just like how it's fine when people make threads about the live-action episodes of fairly odd parents or Power Rangers or Godzilla. No need to be such a faggot about it.

>Digimon is approved for Sup Forums but people piss themselves over every live action superhero thread

To be fair, there aren't 12 Digimon threads at any given time.

>wow he's much more muscular than tobey and andrew were.

Pls he ain't got nothing on Tobey.

>Do you even shot web?

tobey best arms
tom best abs and pecs

Too bad he still has the head and face 110 lb. manlet.

Wouldn't be Spidey if he didn't look 10 years younger than he actually is.

>Peter, breakfast is ready!
>I'm coming, May.

No way, breh. Tobey would fold him like lawn chair. Plus, this kid is like 5'4.

Tom is like 4 inches shorter than Tobey tho.

to be fair it's still fucking stupid. There are how many threads dedicated to SU, Samurai Jack, etc. whenever an episode airs?

They're literally the same height.

Holland is literally as short as ScarJew, who is 5'3. He's lying hard.

peter is meant to be 15 in homecoming so who even cares?

Someone post the "omae wa mo spideru" Spidey vs Superman thing

>capeshit talking about live action

I remember when this movie came out and this scene happened. Literally everyone had that moment of shocked, since nobody expected Tobey to be that muscular. This was back when a good physique wasn't a requirement to be a superhero.

Also I'd rather have Tobey's body than Tom's. Mirin the biceps.

Good job trying to change the point.

>bigger for

He's a tiny twink, just got a low body fat is all

>tom best abs and pecs

confirmed for fatty. jesus fucking christ, tom is a fucking hungry skellie

if tobey had been any thinner, he would have looked the same. macguire definitely has a way better and advanced physique

Right and when they eventually get to college Peter and he's still a manlet how does your argument hold up?

>skellie

Tobey had the better physique, but you have to have body dysmorphia (or browse /fit/) to seriously think Tom isn't in very good shape. He has a very lean acrobatic build, that of a young gymnast. He looks believable as someone who is lean and fast, yet strong. He has the build of an athletic person as opposed to a body builder, which is how Spider-Man should be. Tobey had it too, but he had more of the classic Ditko build of "stocky and muscular, but still lean."

Saw the Lost City of Z trailer before WW.

He has a mustache in that and looks at least 10 years older than MCU Peter. Shit felt weird

Because RDJ doesn't like it when they cast people taller than him.

>Feige wanted Asa Butterfield
>RDJ forced them to get Holland because he's shorter

> he doesnt understand how age works

Are you guys telling me that the audition fro SM was simply "ok, take your shirt off and show me what you got"

>This was back when a good physique wasn't a requirement to be a superhero.

Wasn't Keaton the only example, not being a big guy? Even Reeve had to work out

we've been over this, time and time again. movies based on comics and cartoons are Sup Forums material.

That's how Tobey got it.

That wasn't even the point of the argument though. The argument was that they are the same height, which they clearly are not, then an user (probably you) randomly threw in "oh yeah well he's like 15."

That doesn't matter to the point that he is shorter than Tobey.

Keaton, Kilmer, West, Clooney, Alec Baldwin, Darkman, Meteor Man, the countless superhero TV shows of the 90s, and probably some I didn't think of.

Being in the actual physical shape for the role was a plus, but it was never required. Usually the only ones that were in good physical shape were either athletes like Shaq or previously established martial artists like Michael Jai White. Tobey was one of the first to really physically alter himself for his role in a drastic way. Reeves was an exception, but let's be honest, his entire interpretation and look at being a superhero was far more serious than any other attempt around his time period.