Cheetah

Did they ever hook up again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-MA4mtNE58)
youtube.com/watch?v=_SQvM8FyS3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bestiality
Dropped

Harkness Test. Dr. Minerva was a quite respected archaeologist before the whole super villain thing.

It's not bestiality if she's not walking on all fours, you fool.

Batman has a thing for dangerous women, so probably.

Sad that she became a beast. Her human form looks good.

She's still a cheetah.

There are indeed similarities, but my friend, if you cannot spot the morphological differences here, you may be a lost cause.

Or you may have gotten your definition of "Bestiality" from a bunch of Sup Forums tripfags screaming at each other while pretending to be relevant in other words, ED

Don't be this guy, user. Don't do it.

Who would that be?

Snapper Carr

not ringing any bells

He founded the Justice League

She was supposed to be dead, but an animation error put her in the back of the cop van at the end. It wasn't until JLU when they decided to go ahead and make her being alive official, but only as a background character.

He was manipulating her so she would set him free.
He has no concept of the emotion called love

where is cheetah now? last I saw her was she's turned human again at the end of that wonder woman arc..

Cucka is ruining her

She was turned back into Cheetah like two arcs later

Current Cheetah has too much Cheetah in her face, like a balance between the two

I always wondered why the writers chose a Cheetah as a ferocious beast, Cheetahs are the most chill big cats around.

Now Jaguars or Leopards, those are some scary creatures.

Like the animated version?

Maybe because it's more appealing.

Now I'm imagining the evil Dr. Minerva trying her best to continue with her beastly nature, when the Cheetah part keeps overriding it.

Current Cheetah is cute

I'd rub her tummy.

Do Cheetahs like tummy rubs?

What's wrong with her face?!

The Cheetah's nature would just give Dr. Minerva the urge to become a caring mother instead of beastly psychopath.

All cats do. There's very little between a house cat and a big cat besides it's size

I'm not sure if this is really cute or the start of an awful new fetish.

Well you see she was turned into a cheetah

Im expecting something more like this if she ever stars in a WW sequel, only still cursed

Injustice 2 Cheetah is hottest Cheetah.

In the ongoing. The archaeology and the tragic aspect are being played up a lot, and it's good stuff.

Because FAST. Although oddly, she has yet to display Speed Force shenanigans since Rebirth started.

They could use this version and later on give her that cheetah god power.

Censor that booty. No one wants to like it.

Who's should play Barbara Ann Minerva in the DCEU?

A live-action Cheetah would inspire a new wave of furfags like Zootopia did.

>There are anons here that wouldn't fuck a cheetah
For fuck sake, Sup Forums.

Casting shouldn't be too hard. She's a high class British intellectual. Just get someone who can sell menacing ambition with a bit of "Oh god, I'm a monster now!" mixed in.

Does Sup Forums knows any good comics featuring cheeta?

L-LEWD!

So...

Are you banned from all zoos or just the ones local to you?

God I hope so, or something like pic related.

I fucking hate Rucka's werewolf-looking Cheetah. Cheetah should be social and manipulative, not a pitiable animal.

Cheetah needs to keep the glasses even in animal form.

Disgusting. Wonder Woman should've kill her.

Nope. Pointless to need glasses if you're going to run at top speed and fighting superheroes.

Why does everyone make the bat dick so important?

>Literally just an orange woman with some spots
That's a really boring design

>sapient

It's xenophilia. Also she was born human And human pretty much most of her life.

Typical Batman being a Gar Stu in the DCAU.
>Oh Yeah, I can even convince this hardened, potentially psychotic cat lady into making out with me

Fuck him.

This with the face of this

This legitimately brought me to half mast
I've been here too long.

>xenophilia
People need xenophobia.

This is the best Cheetah design. It actually shows that she's a beast and monster, a slave to her primal natures, and makes her a wonderful opposite to Wonder Woman, who stands above her primal nature and love of combat in order to pursue peace and diplomacy. Cheetah turns into a savage animal, while WW is a beacon of civilization and the society that humankind has created, which separates us from animals. All of this is explained by just looking at the two designs, not reading any of the actual written narrative. Now THAT is good character design.

>not buying your own pet cheetah for cuddles

>CAAAAAN YOU FEEEEL THE LOOOOVE TONIIIIGHT?

Sauce I need it for a friend

step your game mate large house cats are far more superior

holy shit i didn't realise how sexy are feral legs until now, just look at them

I like the former's face for the tear marks and two tone coloration of the fur

> Large house cats

How much larger? The perspective of the image is strange. Almost looks like the cat's head is as big as the woman's...

Also, do they do that thing where they attempt to stealth kill you when your back is turned? (youtube.com/watch?v=5-MA4mtNE58)

Anyone got that picture of Diana giving Barbara a tummy rub?

the perspective isn't off that breed is huge just look at her wiki ↓↓
The Maine Coon is the largest breed of domestic cat. On average, males weigh from 13 to 18 lb (5.9 to 8.2 kg) with females weighing from 8 to 12 lb (3.6 to 5.4 kg).[19] The height of adults can vary between 10 and 16 in (25 and 41 cm) and they can reach a length of up to 48 in (120 cm),

Remember the time Catowman went full furry and Batman yiffed her?

Same thing.

>Catowman went full furry
The fuck?! DC needs to stop showing Cheetah then.

Admittedly it would have been a dick move for batman to have set up her dying.

It was a Island of Dr Moreau parody, a mad cientist creates a Cat Man hybrid, kidnaps Catowman, turns her into a furry and expects her to fuck his hybrid so they can populate the world with Cat People... all of this while the Doctor forces Batman to watch

The 90's were batshit crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=_SQvM8FyS3g

Cheetah tier ratings, from best to worst
>Beastly type
>More human face, but still has animalistic traits
>Spotted human with cat ears and tail
>Lady in a jumpsuit
there's nothing lazier and more boring than a person in a jumpsuit antagonist

He needs to drop Catwoman.

I don't know, I can't imagine rubbing a lion's belly and surviving.

>Cheetah needs to keep the glasses even in animal form.

Stop, user. My penis can only get so erect.

If Cheetah shows up in WW2 , they should take inspiration from the look of the cat people in Avatar

because nobody can get it since bruce is a fucking psychopath who believes to be sane,
See it like a super bowl of who gets to take the batdick (and rape is cheating)

It's not bestiality if she came onto you. Plus both felines in question were originally human anyway.

They're no longer humans. The furries need to be euthanize before they rape a human.

Sven from TES: Skyrim

The perspective is fucked on that picture. From the angle of the blast, the girls should be facing a different direction. 0/10

Why nobody complained about Superman fucking Cheetah?

Nobody ever complain about Superman being basically a harem character, but every time Batman get some pussy people cry about batwank.

>Superman fucking Cheetah
Goddamn it, DC.

What if we fused Cheetah with Felicia?

She'll become a furry, feline slut. Look at Catwoman.

don't worry, it wasn't canon

Snapper Carr fucked her though preFP

Does Snapper Carr even exist anymore?

And these days Barbara Ann Minerva is into Etta Candy

>not wanting to fuck Cheetah

>Wanting sex with a furry