There are people who unironically like this ship

>there are people who unironically like this ship

I knew I wasn't the only one who realized that this was never addressed.

How hilarious would it have been if Jashi killed Jack at the end while saying that?

S5 never happened

To be fair, there are plenty of real-life examples of this happening. You know how many Americans bombed the shit out of Japanese civilians, then married the relatives of the people they killed?

She seemed to have no remorse about killing her own mother. I'm not sure why that thing with her sisters would be such a big deal.

It actually was addressed IIRC. Ashi's mother brings it up during her fight.

It was addressed in the episode. It was clear that the girls chose to seek death by their actions.

It was addressed in the very next episode the first one died, they were trained to not be attached to each other like that.

Ashi straight up didn't care, since that's what she was raised to do.

So she didn't give a shit about her own sisters who she grew up with, but the samurai she knew for maybe three days before her mom showed up is suddenly incredibly important and needs to be defended?

She was raised her whole life to not care about them, she was away from the people that were enabling that mindset by the time she started journeying with Jack.

We already saw that she had the most character of all of the sisters, she was allowed to grow being away from them, and the fact that she knew full well that Jack was a hero by the time her mom showed up gave her more reason to protect him.

But yes, she was raised to not give a shit about her sisters, them dying was just seen as them being failures, and helping them was a sign of weakness.

More than three days, but yes. Jack was the one thing she had left in the world after her life purpose had been effectively been invalidated. He seemed to care for her, the first person to do ever do that. Of course she'd latch onto that till death.

this desu

She was also raised to love Aku's wickedness and hate the Samurai, so why wouldn't she question "death is failure"?
Obviously she would if she can question the whole purpose of her upbringing.

you people are pathetic, her sisters were shit

she killed her mother for christ sake.

I take it she's over it. I guess Sup Forumsmblr wouldn't like it because jack isn't crying all the time

>Questions her mother's ways
>Gets the shit beaten out of her
>Being a kid this teaches her that she shouldn't question her mother
>Stays with her to adulthood

Does it count as a ship if it's canon? I thought those were for fanfiction only

Also Ashi never gave two fucks about her sisters, this is even addressed in the show. There are people in real life that would laugh and buy you a drink if you got rid of their siblings.

Literally the rest of the show is her questioning her mother.

>Things I didn't like AREN'T CANON

Literally worse than Star Wars """""""fans"""""""

Neither did S1-4.
Only everything before being flung into the future and everything after going back to the past happened.

After getting away from her, and getting her own independents.

>there are people who unironically dislike this ship
I feel sorry for you

>Why I Don't Ship These Two.jpg

Yes that's the point
So saying "SHE WAS RAISED NOT TO CARE ABOUT HER SISTERS" is retarded

She stopped questioning her after putting an arrow through her stomach.

Jack still remembers them, so technically they did happen because they still left an impact on Jack.

>I feel sorry for you
Why? I got everything I wanted. I won't have to save shockingly bad fan art to post and repost, I won't have to avatarfag and RP on Sup Forumsmblr, and I won't have to read or make up fanfiction to try to mentally salvage the ending. I can just be satisfied. I feel sorry for you lot.

But she was raised not to care about her sisters. The thing is this is not like her upbringing to think Aku was good and Jack evil. A fact can be easily flipped around with enough evidence. With her sisters it's all about emotions. And you can't just tell her that she should care about them and she'll do. Those feelings are there or they aren't. At worst, she'll wish she had known them a bit better, but there was nothing among there resembling love.

I'm not even arguing that Jack is in the wrong for killing her sisters. He gave them a chance to walk away; they didn't take it because they were brainwashed. Fine, good. I have distaste for the fact that they just die and don't get any redemption or some kind of alternate future where they're happy, but it is what it is.

My problem is that they just hook up like that didn't happen. I mean, Jack killed Ashi's sisters, justified or not. And they also tried to kill each other. I mean, that's a lot of animosity to have towards one another and just drop in favor of a relationship. But it's just treated like a superficial speed bump.

I could probably overlook it, though, were it not for the fact that they were going to get married in the final episode. After knowing each other for seemingly less than a month. After being too flustered to even touch hands a few days ago. After only having one kiss with one another.

The whole relationship just seemed like pandering.

You're the one being retarded for not understanding.

She was raised to not care, and being with her mother she wasn't allowed to be who she really is.

Its like a kid not agreeing with their parents in real life, but are also afraid to disagree.

She does what is told of her because of her up bringing, and because of how her own sisters are, there's no way in hell she'd have any attachment to any of them.

She was allowed to be her own independent person when she "moved away" from her family.

I personally liked the ship and I'm fine with the ending. I don't need to do any of that to still enjoy it.

>I have distaste for the fact that they just die and don't get any redemption or some kind of alternate future where they're happy

why

Jack did try to save Ashi out of guilt; he probably pushed it away as much as possible through Ashi. And Ashi didn't give a fuck about them period; no reason for that to be held against Jack in their relationship.
Also, keep in mind their relationship was quite intense. There's a difference between getting to know a girl in real life and getting to know here while you're both trying to kill each other.
Jack and the Scotman tried to kill each other when they first met and they also ended up becoming friends only after fighting off some cops.

>fifty years of samurai cum

>>taught entire life that the strong destroy the weak
>>trained to be the strongest assassins of all time
>>samurai kills them all
How could she NOT want his D? He's the perfect expression of the alpha male to her people.

>that artist

Just take out the trash, Ashi. The chore wheel says it's your turn.

>you fucking killed my sisters
He should've finished the job.

Ow the edge

He's right tho.
By killing Aku at the pit of hate, Jack deleted all of the previous seasons' events

>there are people who unironically dislike this ship

>They were raised specifically to kill Jack
>He was nearly killed by them himself
>Had a severe psychological breakdown when he killed the first one
>Only killed the rest after they continued to hunt him down afterward
>Ashi herself even killed her own mother
>"Death is failure."
She doesn't give a shit m8

Jack spends the whole show trying to help people in the future. He redeems Ashi, who was in the exact same circumstances as the other girls. He has this whole spiel about how she's her own person and doesn't have to be her mother or her father.

And then all of the Daughters of Aku are just erased from existence, making pretty much everything they went through all for nothing.

>he thinks Ashi still believes death is failure after that episode where she chimped out on Dominator for using child soldiers

Kek

>having fun is bad
>multiple sources of ship material is bad
>accepting the ending and enjoying AU is bad
>I got everything I wanted and all you got is bad
Ok.