Gentlemen, how do we increase our margin profits?

Gentlemen, how do we increase our margin profits?

Get more jobs into Gotham.

Fire all the worthless jizzskins and outsource to spics and pajeets.

I say we have Batman RAPE the Joker!

Who brought the commissioner into the board? Get him out!

Great idea.

We're not Lexcorp. Anyway, why Bruce Wayne never shows up? isn't he, like, our admninistrator?

He's too busy with supermodels.

Wayne is just a figurehead. Mr. Fox runs the company. Didn't you get the memo?

It's been like that for the last 20 years.

Have you tried not funneling billions of dollars into secret projects that you never tell us about?

If these numbers are correct, I think we can recoop our loses in the third quarter by exposing the Batman

And get the Joker to come after us? Fuck that.

but who is Batman?

Can we please not provoke the psychotic clown.

Get rid of applied physics. Why the hell does a department that doesn't produce anything have a 2 billion dollar budget?

The same reason we have condos in the Bahamas.

Okay, fine. Look. We all know what we know, and maybe its better if we don't acknowledge for our own personal safety what they don't know; but there has to be a way to monetize Mr. Wayne's personal investment in...shit I can't even think of something clever to call it.

Creative Urban Renewal, let's call it that. Okay? Okay.

There has to be some way to use that brand to the collective advantage of this company.

Lets get rid of this "Victor Freeze". All he does is work in a cold dry basement of RND. I bet a guy like that would like to have a vacation with his wife anyway. Somewhere nice and warm. Like Kahndaq.

We ask Mr. Fox and we do what he says. Otherwise we end up like the last guy who tried to steal shit from Mr. Wayne's personal investments.

Why don't we trademark everything Batman related? Luthor did that with Superman and he made some cash off it.

If Mr. Fox wants us to do it we do it.

Sell more margins.

How about we provide jobs to the guys who got laid off from LexCorp?

Wait...an even better idea, and we may need to run this by Mr. Wayne, but what if we Franchise the Batman and also Salmon Pink Skies

Do it.

Why don't we have someone break into Lexcorp, and steal whatever new invention they are working on?

What? Like some sort of... I dunno, Batman Incorporated?

This is a great idea.

Miss Watson, get production on the line
>Get production on the line
Set a meeting here at 10:00
>Set a meeting here at 10:00
Tell McGregor in Design
>Tell McGregor in Design
I want sketches here by then
>You want sketches here by then

You know, I like it. Run the name through marketing and see what they can cook up to make it sizzle.

>tfw Bane most likely killed his ass in TDKR

So, we're aping the whole Signal bit with the yellow, but we can do other colors.

this is perfect.

Guys Mr. Fox said to call and tell you guys to stop whatever project you were pursuing, ASAP!

Well, we used to have a more hands-on CEO, but I guess you didn't hear cause you're the new guy.

Him and his wife got their guts scrambled in an alley.

I have been here for 10 years motherfucker.

Well, I think we should close our factory that produces abandoned factories...

Why do we have that again?

The same reason we don't question the applied sciences division.

What the hell is this "Project Black" that we spend billions on every year yet hasn't produced a single dollar since it's inception.

Are we laundering money?

If you shut down an abandoned factory factory, the number of abandoned factories in the world remains the same.

Let's just say Mr. Wayne has peculiar tastes.

>Mr. Wayne I don't think Batman would need Skies to
>WHAT IF MR. FREEZE COMES BACK HUH? WHAT IF THERE WAS A GIANT SNOW MOUNTAIN IN GOTHAM AND I-I MEAN BATMAN DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SAVE YOUR STUPID ASS BECAUSE HE HAD TO SLOWLY WALK DOWN INSTEAD OF SKIING DOWN?

In children?

No. Extreme sports.

Ooooooh, BONDAGE FETISHIST. No worries, I totally get it. Hell, it's what I would do if I had a billion.

Wouldn't he have some sort of participant/appearance fee, maybe some prize money or income from sponsorships?

He does not do professional stuff.

So why are we paying for his personal hobbies?

Does it at least count as a business expense?

Honestly as long as I get paid I don't ask questions.

Aren't you a consultant?

We kill the batman.

Let's invest in Marvel movies.

Aren't we all consultants?

So much franchising for the Batman...almost makes you think that Bruce Wayne was Batman haha...

Nah, I'm just the janitor. I was already here cleaning this room when you guys started this meeting, so I decided to sit down and weigh in my two cents.
I have stock too!

We all have stock dude.

Move operations to metropolis.

The savings on security and crime related losses will be huge.

Guys, who the fuck keep buyng tanks with our sources? And where the heck they go?

I'm getting a page from the front desk...apparently Mr. Wayne's bastard just entered the lobby. And he's "Walking with purpose and has a manila folder,"