In response to the thousands of deaths caused by this madman...

>In response to the thousands of deaths caused by this madman, I hereby declare the individual known as "The Joker" an Enemy of the state,

>All law enforcement are ordered to shoot him on sight, a military force has been deployed to Gotham to root him out, and the NSA is tracking his cohorts as we speak

Why doesn't the President do this?

Could literally ANYONE argue against it?

It's not like anyone could prove the Joker is an American citizen anyway, so fuck his rights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp2Rjm37GhA
politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/mar/19/kesha-rogers/four-us-citizens-killed-obama-drone-strikes-3-were/
youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shoot him on sight

That's gonna get a lot of birthday party clowns killed by trigger-happy cops. Somebody light the ACLU-signal!

You kinda deserve it at that point desu

Who is hiring clown for their kids birthday when the Joker is still around anyway?

Who'd hire a muslim while ISIS is still around, anyway?

Your argument does nothing but encourage the kind of close-minded clown discrimination that's tearing our country apart. #notallclowns

>Why doesn't the President do this?
I really hate to argue anything for the idiocy that is supervillain logic, but I suspect you stumbled onto the cause in your first sentence
>the individual known as "The Joker"
No one really knows who this idiot is, so a kill on sight order could result in him or someone simply dressing up a bunch of other targets to look like him so the cops, SWAT and army go around shooting innocents like in TDK.

I'd say a more intelligent decision wouldn't be making a big public announcement that would alert Joker and get his thoughts stirring, but a silent order to a single agent or felon like the whole suicide squad thing to get in close with the Gotham scene. Once they've carefully identified Joker's position and next plan they're to take him out and take the body back to a black site somewhere.
BUT of course knowing comics they'd just use this as a cheap chance to show how crazy prepared Joker is and magically have him just know that the plant is a plant, because he smelled it off him or whatever, and reveal he has his friends or family monitored by his goons because Joker's so clever and resourced and badass and bla bla, so he let the plant get close just so he could have them take a fake body to the black site where it explodes with Joker venom and that was his real plan because he's an agent of chaos and yada yada Batman shows up beats up Joker and tells the authorities to never interfere with his adventures because only someone in expensive cosplay can possibly handle these things. Turns to the reader, winks. The end.

It's the fucking joker. No other clown looks like him.

Mr. President, I urge you to to reconsider! I've faced this lunatic countless times, and I know for a fact that lethal force has no effect on him. This monster has survived gunshots, explosions, helicopter crashes, plane crashes, car crashes, poison, drowning, the electric chair, freezing, fire, falling hundreds of feet and massive brain injuries. He just won't die, all you'll be doing is endangering the lives of all the people trying to kill him.
That's why we must forget about killing him, the only way to stop the Joker is to inflict the worst kind of pain possible on him, traumatizing him so much that he will never be able to pose a threat to anyone ever again. And only one man can do this. Mr. President, we need to convince Batman to rape the Joker, it's the only way!

>encouraging discrimination against funny guys

Because the president isn't a trigger happy basketball American any more.

>Who is hiring clown for their kids birthday when the Joker is still around anyway?
The mayor of Gotham City, that's who!

Look at this boy's happy face! You wouldn't deny him the most memorable day of his life, would you?

Makes sense.

Batman. I order you to rape the Joker

>a kill on sight order could result in him or someone simply dressing up a bunch of other targets to look like him so the cops, SWAT and army go around shooting innocents like in TDK.
It wouldn't surprise me if Joker has DONE this before, and it's the real reason GCPD don't shoot him on sight - there've been too many fatal mistakes in the past.

After all, in TKJ he made up one of his henchman to look like him so much he almost fooled the Batman.

Why stop there?

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH!

Goddamnit Jim, stop exploiting the President's lack of critical thinking skills!
I will NOT rape the Joker, not only will it not solve anything but it's morally wrong! You can't order me to do anything I don't want to do anyway, I'm the Goddamn Batman.

I think that kid likes clowns too much.

And why wasn't Hamilton Hill evil in this series?

I would be really surprised if there wasn't a story where some bigshot billionaire or something publically offered a huge bounty to anyone who could kill the Joker and bring them his head.

There was that basically the plot of a BTAS comic I think

They probably didn't want to confuse kids too much, especially since if they committed to that HIll arc they'd likely also have to commit to doing Harvey Bullock the same way as in that arc, a corrupt cop in the mayor's pocket. They don't reference Harvey being a secret film buff or the idea that his hardened exterior is an act, either. BTAS did a lot to clean up his reputation, now everyone knows and loves him as the slovenly, foul-mouthed cop with a heart of gold. So I guess they made the right call.

Besides that, they focused more on Rupert Thorne and Roland Daggett (a character of their own) as the overarching white collar threats to Batman and Gotham City. A corrupt recurring mayor would've tipped things over to being a tad too dark for kids, even in Batman.
TL,DR: the mayor is incompetent but well-meaning, like so many other cartoon mayors, because otherwise the setting would've been TOO oppressive.

There's a hitman clown for hire still at large in Mexico...

youtube.com/watch?v=gp2Rjm37GhA

Batman, I traveled a long way to see you. With great power come, great responsibility. You know what you have to do Batman. We heroes are to make the sacrifices that others can't. YOU MUST RAPE THE JOKER!

And the first story of Hitman.

I'll do it if you sexually molest the Hobgoblin.

because ordering the murder of a US citizen is unconstitutional and illegal

besides if the Joker was really that much of a thread the president could just ask Superman or any other super powered superhero based in the united states to go to Gotham and get the Joker

I miss Obama.

The military isn't allowed to act on American soil, for one. That's (aside from racist paranoia) why the Jade Helm thing was such a trigger event for yokels.

And law enforcement having a "shoot on sight" order is going to get a lot of non-Joker people killed. "He was just pale!" "He's a birthday clown!" "He's cosplaying!"

And he gets randos so tracking his cohorts wouldn't help.

Joker is white.

>It's the fucking joker. No other clown looks like him.
I've been stopped by the police several times (while walking) because I look like someone else they thought I might be. (who, personally, I don't think I looked anything like).

Police aren't exactly experts at identifying people.

that's the thing, he is that big of a threat. He's a literal terrorist

because it's illegal to execute someone without a trial?

now just executing him after a trial on the other hand since he's clearly the definition of legally sane and not meme-legally insane like how retarded comic book writers think it works

>Obama
>The man with barely a personality
>Trigger happy

>Trump
>The man who said he would "bomb the shit" out of the families of ISIS terrorists aka civilians

Never let anyone tell you white privilege doesn't exist.

l'm saving this.

>A US president, any US president, is likely responsible for more deaths than the Joker.

>Obama
>The man with barely a personality
>Trigger happy

>Trump
>The man who said he would "bomb the shit" out of the families of ISIS terrorists aka civilians

Never let anyone tell you white privilege doesn't exist.

go back to tumblr.

>Trump literally mocked and parodied as being the jesus christ of Marvel villains and even making him the villain during several elections.

Sorry Maquisha Le'shawn, your red tumblr nose is showing.

go back to tumblr.
the white privilege don't

Is it only problem because OP is basketball american or what it be okay if Trump made speech about ending Jokers carnage? Both sides keep flipping their scripts this year and it's hard to keep up with the narrative.

If White privilege exist, so does black privilege

Ps: Go back to tumble and talk about how much you hate "orange" there

You were so close with this one user. White privilege bs is too low of a fruit.

Obama lookin like he's about to summon Star Platinum

>race politics get brought up
>everything starts spiraling to shit.
My, what a surprise.
Never let anyone tell you Sup Forums influenced quality degradation doesn't exist.
>"user, I've never even been to Sup Forums I just so happen to be politically inclined!"
Merely a coincidence, I'm sure.

Wow, when did I miss white privilege becoming the new nigger?

Don't you have to like, earn your citizenship?
I doubt that the Joker has an ID, pays his taxes, has a residence, or is anything besides a terrorist that goes around killing and blowing and traumatizing and driving insane anything and anyone he can.
This isn't an elaborate thief or a wayward alien or a drunk in the streets, he is an irredeemable cannon of mayhem that would laugh as the entire world burns if only to win an argument with Batman about which Pokémon is the cutest.
Someone should do something about him.
Like Supes.
With a punch through the chest.

Yeah, always Sup Forums never perfect Sup Forums, right? Or do you also want to blame Sup Forums or Sup Forums or reddit or any other number of sites you want to blame instead of for once taking responsibility for the den of cancerous shit Sup Forums has become in the last 8 years.

Its the kikes, I tell you!
The kikes and the japs!

That's happened numerous times.
It never works. Sometimes it even results in the Joker escaping his top security prison cell.

it would be an outrageous abuse of his power, and would cause more trouble than it is worth

Being unconstitutional and illegal has never stopped the President from assasinating American citizens before.

politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/mar/19/kesha-rogers/four-us-citizens-killed-obama-drone-strikes-3-were/

The real reason is simple, The Joker is white (or at least wears white face paint).

Not even the Joker dodges taxes. Messing with the IRS? He's crazy, not stupid.

Why the hell doesn't Green Lantern just put this guy in a bubble in space?

He's the space cop. Doesn't his authority supercede Earth's?

Because then he would have to deal with Batman. And no one in the DC universe wants to be on his bad side.

I always blamed it on tumblr

Just put a multi-million dollar bounty out on him. Problem solved.

>Not even the Joker dodges taxes. Messing with the IRS? He's crazy, not stupid.
Wasn't this a joke in a Batman cartoon once?

I'm afraid he can Batman. The President just signed an Executive Order saying that you must rape the Joker, and he's named me Director of a New Task Force that will ensure you do so.
If you do not comply with this Executive Order, we will be forced to take drastic measures. We happen to know where your associate Batgirl is, for some reason she keeps showing up next to my daughter Barbara's house. If you don't rape the Joker, President Trump will grab Batgirl by the pussy, and I might indulge in some of that pussy-grabbing too.
So what's it gonna be Batman? Will you rape the Joker? Or will you let that slut Batgirl get molested?

¿porque tan serio?

That's not going to work. A federal judge just overturned that Executive Order on the grounds that rape is illegal.
Also, there's something seriously wrong with you Jim. I REALLY think you should talk to your daughter.

>Point out a blatant example of white privilege
>Butthurt Sup Forumsacks scream about tumblr

Fucking idiots. You know you'd be calling Obama a thug if he did half the shit Trump did.

>Obama somehow ruins race relations
>Trump who said Mexican immigrants are murderers and rapists, promised a Muslim ban, said a Mexican American judge can't do his job because of his heritage, and a fuckload of other shit is somehow in the clear

It's amazing how much shit you can get away with ok this country as a white man.

He did half the shit Trump did. He just knew to be quiet and bomb nations with a nice smile and a clever word.

Can you imagine if Obama was a womanizer with 5 children from 3 different wives, multiple affairs and there was a video of him bragging about grabbing white women by the pussy? Fox News would never stop talking about it.

Prove the Joker is a US citizen

You don't even know his fucking name

He's a 100% red blooded American

White privilege exists and racists should know this best. One they should already know who not to trust and two they should already know who is better. It's just that once a liberal talks about some advantage to being white that they want to disagree with it.

I just wish Marvel wasn't so shitty.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4

It's not the writers it's the proescuters/court system in Gotham

This would be a bad idea. Joker would probably just dress up a bunch of his own henchmen like him in order to fool the military force while he fucks off to some place like Star city.

Outright stating that you're going to hunt down the joker is just a recipe for disaster. It'll just make things chaotic which'll work to his advantage. Batman'll be too busy trying to make sure the military doesn't harm civilians and fake Jokers, and now Joker has escaped.