Dunno about you guys, but Dr. Poison was kawaii as fuck

Dunno about you guys, but Dr. Poison was kawaii as fuck
>her giggling when Ludendorff and she killed all the high command
>getting wet when Steve tries to seduce her
>getting mad when Diana showed up at the gala

I genuinely wanted to cum on her facemask every time she was on screen. Is there something wrong with me?

would people rather have Dr. P go down on them with or without the mask?

the mask doesn't do anything user

Could she even go down on you with the mask? It looks like a porcelain like that guy in Boardwalk empire.
Do we see her without it?

>Do we see her without it?
Yes, during the final battle when Ares starts goading Diana to kill her.

Is she cute in that fucked up kind of way or just scary?

>Is she cute in that fucked up kind of way or just scary?
It's Two-face like

She's nuts but in a fun way.

>>getting wet when Steve tries to seduce her
That was hilarious.
>Maybe... maybe this guy really just wants to kill everyone and destroy everything just like I do

Of all the Wonder Rogues to waifu... Dr. Poison. Yeah, alright, sure.

Speaking of waifus, I really hope if there's a sequel, Circe will be the main villain.

She just slides away leaving a trial

I'll wait for pics but that sounds cartoony enough that my dick won't care.

The actress is a lesbian and was in a few racy Euro/Spanish lesbian films. Also one of Dracula's brides in Van Helsing if you recognised her.

>tfw no insecure frumpy supervillainess scientist gf to test her libido enhancing chemical weapons on you

Is there an Amazonian bee attack in this movie?

Does she even share that many similarities with her comic versions?

>If I took that mask off, would you die?

Yes.

>frumpy
holy fuck son

That's how they push back the Apokolips forces in Justice League.

>Frumpy
You have pretty high standards

>getting mad when Diana showed up at the gala

I want to cuckquean her with Diana

but isn't that her work clothes?

practicality over style when you're working with poisons.

Eh, it's not nearly as bad as Two-Face as that one makes it out to be. Her cheek looks slightly melted inwards but that's about it.

This is a design they should totally adapt in the comics.

My favorite quirk of hers its when she says something like "And if it is what I think it is, its gona be *sigh* terrible".

Loved that delivery.

She just wanted to create horrible death gasses, was that really so wrong?

The only real difference seems to be the lack of a forced open Joker grin. Good idea to remove that, for obvious reasons.

Actually, the whole mask thing brings more to mind Dr. Cyber.

Eh, it's not nearly as bad as Two-Face as that user makes it out to be. Her cheek looks slightly melted inwards but that's about it.

>when she sees your dick
*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

Anyone else think it was kinda strange that they used Dr. Poison of all villains? I mean, I get why they went with her, WWI and all, but even among the criminally neglected Wonder Rogues, she's pretty b-grade. What next, you gonna have Osira on the big screen? Blue Snowman? Hypnota? Not that I'd complain, mind you, just saying.

Seems to me they want to save those villains for modern era set movies. I tough putting a female villain in there helped and you wanna save Cheetah or Giganta for the next one. Dr Psycho would be amazing too.

>WWI
>Mustard gas
Pretty logical choice imo

Makes sense. I'm curious if they'd do a suit or mocap for Cheetah.

A practical costume enhanced with CG.

>Of all the Wonder Rogues to waifu
that would be Giganta

So who would you guys put on a sequel?

Cheetah, Giganta, Dr Psycho are the main villains that I can recall. There was someone like the reverse flash version of ww, dont recall if her name was Fury or something.

No more greek gods would be an improvement for me.

Osira is an Egyptian themed alien who hates free will and starts up Scientology-style cults to drain the idea of choice from her victims.

How would she NOT be fantastic given a modern facelift?

what about the other pantheons?

wait would this mean captain marvel won't be in the DCEU (only Solomon would remain unless you don't count Achilles, Atlas and Hercules as part of the pantheon)?

My vote would go to my girl Circe. Preferably, you have Circe as the big bad, with Cheetah as a secondary. I'm a bit fucking tired of the misconception of Cheetah as Diana's arch, when the comics make it pretty clear that Circe fits the role far better.

And you're thinking of Devastation, by the way. Fury is Diana's future/alternate universe daughter.

it comes off seconds after the op picture

doctor poison only has 1 picture in paheal (comics version).

odds of the number changing in the next week or so?

Oh I agree, that would be great, I just don't expect people to even know Dr. Poison exists, and now suddenly she's on the big screen.

And I love Osira, because everything about her screams Goa'uld to me.

A B-list villain doesn't distract from the hero's origin story being built and can show off the hero's power. That way when the bigger villain shows up in the sequel thy are more threatening and can get more detail because the audience already knows who the hero is.

The first two Nolan batman movies did this perfectly.

Her being an incredibly unknown villain works WAY better. Because, you see, almost NO ONE will complain that the movie "ruined" Dr. Poison. If they used someone like Cheetah or a more recognizable WW villain, people would've had higher standards for their portrayal.

Dr. Psycho and Cheetah. With a side dish of Angle Man.

If they really wanted to be edgy they could go with some version of Genocide

Would they though? It's pretty much a meme that Diana's rogues are lame, so the casuals more likely don't give a shit one way or the other.

Even then, Dr. Maru is pretty much accurate. The only difference is the lack of cross dressing, and no Joker grin. Both of which are changes I ain't shedding any tears for.

>why would you need to cover your skin when working with acidic gas?

Given Diana works in a museum, it's probably going to be Cheetah and someone else

What actually happened to Maru? Did she die?

It's a good way to use recognizable villains who couldn't possibly carry the film by themselves.

She lives and goes on to develop Zyklon B.

Body paint would be great

makes sense, she was terrorized by a semitic looking woman after all

How do the Olympic Pantheon work in relation to the Guardians? Do they know they exist?

I wouldn't think it's relevant considering they're Earth-centric. Plenty of planets have their own gods. Doubt they care about Rao, Nightwing, and Flamebird either.

I want to stick my tongue through her face hole.

>This is a design they should totally adapt in the comics.
There's not really much to adapt. Her work outfit is basically her first appearance costume and her non-work outfit is basically a women's suit with coat.

There will be a sequel, she's already signed on to return as director. I would love too see Cheetah involved, maybe working for Circe.

To add, it probably matters enough that each GL adds info about the gods in their sectors to the ring database so the lanterns after them can know in case something comes up, but it's likely not a concern on Oa beyond that.

I meant the facial mask.

It looks like a burned up Glasgow smile

That'd be great little tidbit in the sequel. Diana let her go and she ended up creating a gas that killed millions in WW2

This is why I think Zod was the perfect villain for MoS. Or Scarecrow in begins. Or, if rumors are true, Captain Cold in the new flash film.

What rumors?

Rumors that the villains in the first Ezra miller flash film were gonna be snart and golden glider (like actual meta golden glider)

The concern there for me would be that, assuming they're going with the Johns Rebirth origin, you'd have two movies focused on origin stuff.

For me, best option would be:
-Origin film with Cold and Glider, focusing more on Barry.
-Grodd and some other rogues
-reverse flash with full united rogues team, rogues end up helping barry

I think the obvious origin villain is Thawne, but it's a waste to use him so early.

Blue Snowman would be worth doing if they go the Americop route: a woman who runs an all-male mercenary/private police force. Maybe go the route of having her be Betty Devos, who inherits her brother Erik Prince's Blackwater merc force and rebrands them "Blue Snowmen" .

Cheetah needs to be a frienemy type thing: basically amoral Laura Croft who gains Cheetah powers via ancient ritual to protect a tribe of innocent people from blood diamond obsessed African murderer squads.

Circe is too generic but if she does show up, she should be akin to Enchantress: ultra old demoness who hates modern life and wants to burn it down and be worshipped by those that survive her destroying modern life.

Doctor Psycho would work if they just invert the concept: basically a SJW cultist who hates manly men and conservatives. Think Doctor Nerdlove or his ilk: SJW advise columnists who teach men to cut off their balls and let their women fuck Tyrone and raise the bastard babies that follow said couplings.

Silver Swan would be a good analogue for otherkin bashing: woman who pays scientists to defy God and give her bird wings

All of these are the worst possible ideas except Cheetah.

I'm a little surprised not so many people noticed her. I usually want closure with villains but I'm glad she escaped.

She was literally perfect 10/10 qt. Every second she was on screen I fell even more hopelessly in love somebody send help please.

use spoiler tags you fucking human trash

she never forgave diana for getting twatblocked at the party.

Doctor Poison did nothing wrong. Killing people is what war is about. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>goes to a hobby-related board after a heavily promoted and discussed hobby-related movie comes out
>doesn't use filters at all

C'mon, user.

No she wasn't the movie was shit

Devastation, I think? She's more of a bizarro type than a reverse flash

Also, Circe would be good. Or Dr Psycho played by Peter Dinklage. Or both.

She was a side, side villain to Ares and Ludendorf. Why waste a bigger rogue on that role? It's like Batman Begins with Scarecrow, Falconi and Ra's. Next movie they can do in modern day with Cheetah, which works perfectly since Diana curates a museum or something now.

>Hypnota
yes please the hypnofag in me wants this

How does the mask even stay on?

Animal Magnetism

>Diana curates a museum now
Kinda reminds me of her little mod shop in the O'Neil run. Whenever Diana has a normal day job, it's never what you'd expect. Though museum is oddly the most fitting.

She reminds me of that one guy was a face mask on Braodwalk Empire, the assassin dude

What if Doc Poison comes up with some kinda longevity gas. So she can stick around.