Guys, what this man's name again?

Guys, what this man's name again?

I actually have no clue

stop making these threads you fucking faggo

Shit, he kidnapped my friend and said that I want to see her again I'll have to say his name.

The fucker didn't put what his name was though.

It's in the file name.

Butthurt that Sup Forums isn't your safespace?

I tried that and it didn't work.

Ah, Candlejeff. One of the first Sup Forums memes, from back when Sup Forums crossposting was the worst thing anyone could imagine.

Lord Moldybutt.

Look I'm not gonna fall for your stupid ass fucking candlejack meme baiting you dumb dipshit motherfu

Candfefe.

His name is Candlejack. In the cartoon, saying his name summons him to abduct you. This has created an amusing referential joke where people who type "Candlejack" stop abruptly, as if to imply they were cut off mid sentence by Candlejack himself arriving to kidnap them.

Obviously this doesn't make much sense, especially for Sup Forums where you would need to pass a captcha befo

>Obviously this doesn't make much sense, especially for Sup Forums where you would need to pass a captcha befo

I always assumed CandleJack himself submits the post so others would be curious, call him and thus his victim count incre

Voldemort

Torchjim

Ember McLain

>I always assumed CandleJack himself submits the post so others would be curious, call him and thus his victim count incre

Does it count if you don't actually post his name, but just quot

Ah, another aspect of the Candlejack mystery sol

ive heard of candlejack from the meme, but whats he fro

I think OP would have remembered that.

Candlejack? He's from Freakazoid. Which is, hands down, one of the greatest cartoons ever ma

You literally abducted Boco three posts back, Candlejack. We're gonna fall for your ru

>What happens if the last word in my post is Candlejack

huh, apparently nothi

clever thinking, all we have to do is end our posts with candlejack, and we

I am Candlejack.

kek

Easy. That's Candlejack from fre

lol whats going on?
*gets kidnapped*

Candlesamurai

Flinthook

>when you try to shitpost ironically but just reveal yourself to be a massive newfag and underageb&

what are you talking abou-

Fuck off, Bo

Candle

Actually no I don't wanna post an unfinished post implying he got me even though it would be impossible for my post to be posted if he did that

That's the thing, though. You didn't even post his full name, Candlejack. How would you possibly get kidnapped before posting the full na

It's not that hard for Candlejack to get you if you solve the captcha before he comes and hit auto po

That's clearly scarecrow

Holy shit somebody robbed the meme museum. That's clearly monochrome spiderman.

Moon Man

>I'm going to need more rope

Candlejack is a shitty meme.

His name is Covfefe!

candlefag