ITT: We give historical characters Lantern Rings

>Indigo Lantern Buddha
>Violet Lantern Jesus
>Red Lantern Mohammed
>Blue Lantern Hitler
>Yellow Lantern Stalin
>Orange Lantern Rockefeller
>Green Lantern Trump

Tbh pretty much any Jew would work with the Orange Lantern ring.
Hitler would also make a pretty good Yellow Lantern as the (((P R O G R E S S I V E S))) fear him to this day.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/08/how-trump-could-get-fired
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Green Lantern
>Trump

Fuck off Sup Forums

This is could have been an interesting topic if it wasn't ruined by Sup Forums, good job.

Wouldn't anyone dead automatically get a black one?

>Implying he doesn't have some pretty good willpower
user...

Orange fits him way better though

>Blue Lantern Hitler

my boys Pyrrhus and Hannibal both get blue rings

and not just because he is actually orange

Orange ring for your mom

because she's fat

He doesn't.

He stopped his week long tour of the Middle East after three days because he claimed to be exhausted.

Rainbow lantern OP

Thatcher is definitely Green, that bitch had willpower

Hitler was humanity's last HOPE, user.
It's quite a sad fact.

user he didn't even have the willpower to walk during the Paris meeting.

Fuck off back to your containment board, stormnigger.

He literally doesn't exercise because he believes humans have a finite amount of energy during their life and exercising would use it up.

Trump is the perfect Orange Lantern please stop denying it

Red Lantern Kirby, this is canon

He's so fucking lazy he made up an excuse about how the human body has a finite amount of energy that can actually be expended, and so he's healthier for not exercising.

I mean yeah, realized that after posting.

DAE think Hitler was le epic?? xD

>Violet Lantern Jesus

"Love me the way I want to be loved, or I'll have you tortured forever" certainly does feel like the classic silver age Star Sapphire approach to the topic.

>have you
Nah user, you just chose to reject love and go to hell in which the actual torture is the absence of his love.

Indigo Lantern Sigmund Freud?

>Chris Chan's Lantern Ring is actually a glowing autism puzzle piece

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Well, there's as many different versions of hell as there are sects of christianity. If that's the hell your religion has come up with, then your religion is one of the less-mean versions of christianity. Good on you guys for dreaming up a god that's less of an asshole than the god that most christianities have.

I want this really badly I think? I don't know.

If anything, he'd make for a pretty good Red Lantern.
I think.
He kind of lacks anything else.
Or maybe Black Lantern. Get it? Cause he dead inside haha XD le funny

No-one on this board reads the comics user.

Bitch had dementia, not willpower. Easiest fucking prime minister terms ever and she still manages to fuck it up.

>Ma'am, we're being attacked by a country, what do we do?
>Attack back
>GENIUS, THIS WOMAN IS A TRUE PATRIOTIC GENIUS. HOW WOULD THE REST OF US EVER COME UP WITH A PLAN LIKE THAT?

>Yes that's right, I want to add an extra tax on those who vote
>What do you mean, this would be unpopular? Why would paying additional money for the right to vote be unpopular?

>30 posts in
>OP's post was literally just anti-jew shit
amazing

>yfw God's love is the only thing keeping all of your pain receptors from being permanently active
The concept is fundamentally flawed, even if hell is just barely worse than normal life on Earth. It's a deal we were forced into at birth, and don't necessarily even know we're in. If someone puts a gun to your head and shoots you for not handing over your car keys+wallet, that's not suicide.

>Trump has willpower
>Hitler has hope
>Rockefeller being on the list at all
Australian education in action

Like I said at the beginning, this is actually a somewhat interesting topic if you ignore OP's Sup Forums bait

Trump would obviously be Orange. Or Indigo after he's arrested.

Her willpower came from her hatred of U-turns, regardless of whether what she did was good, she refused to back down. Compare her to Theresa May and you'll see that most Prime Ministers easily go back on policies to save public opinion, Thatcher never did that.

>>Green Lantern Trump

Well it's more you're standing in the middle of the road and an eighteen wheeler is coming for you and Jesus says come with me and you said no.

Are you fucking serious?

General Butt Naked-Indigo in the whole " doing good after doing very evil shit" way.
Hugh Glass-Green
Osama Bin Laden- Red or yellow
Fred Rodgers - whichever one he wants.

That is not how Blue lantern works.

Also, He kill himself.

>Jesus says "come with me"
>"oh wait, you're gay. Nvm fuck off"
>Jesus is driving the same 18-wheeler he's warning you about
The analogy makes a little more sense now.

But anonyou're driving the 18 wheeler

He's not wrong.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/05/08/how-trump-could-get-fired
>Other than golf, he considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy.

Not surprising to hear from the guy that also thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy.