The Mighty B!

How'd y'all feel about this show?

THUCC

I feel like I need a fucking download link

It was the epitome of okay.

Her friend fucked a kangaroo animatronic.

Kajolica

Yes

It had its high points, I liked the music and the background design. The character design weird though plus Bessie and her friend were very bad characters. They were disgusting, annoying and borderline retarded, no redeemable qualities.

Mighty B needs a Mighty D

inb4 that one webm

>not liking Bessie

Shit taste desu.

>Oh look it's another show about a quirky late-primary-school-age white kid who is otherwise quirky and uninteresting and actually the parts about her I mentioned earlier were really uninteresting too I'm sure this was a much better pitch than anything that black or Asian or Latin animator who's working in the admin department of some accounting firm now wanted to make.

Stop giving mediocre white people jobs.

it was unique for its time for depicting girls as the dorky loser main characters when most shows with that kind of formula used boys

>Pepper Ann
>Wild Thornberries

It was pretty bad desu.

i never watched pepper ann so i can't confirm or deny that
the wild thornberries however was a completely different kind of show

FUCK KRUNK AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

My brother in law drew some of the backgrounds

show was a little gross and unfunny

I feel it was out of time.
Way too late for the crude humour era and too early for the quirky female main character fad

Pepper-Ann had an episode where her mom takes her to the gym to get her first training bra because the gym teach told her she needed "support" for track and field, then her mom told the teacher she had a crush on about how they were shopping for a training bra right in front of her in the clothing department, and then Pepper-Ann flashed her gym class to prove she had a bra on.

She also blew her allowance playing at the arcade and was an avid comics collector.

I thought it was an okay show.