Other than Samurai Jack, Steven Universe and Justice League, what are some other cartoons what have great fight scenes?

Other than Samurai Jack, Steven Universe and Justice League, what are some other cartoons what have great fight scenes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx-0leXs8P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jackie Chan Adventures

That scene is overrated IMO. Yes the animation was good, but it was all put to a scarce few actions. The avatar series had better fights.

If we're using that for our standard, then My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Ultimate Spider-Man had some surprisingly good fight scenes.

Korra season 3 has one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a cartoon.

Truly excellent.

2003 TMNT

>DID YOU MEAN: SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN

>Steven Universe
>Great fight scenes?

You lost all credibility right there

Both Avatar series, both Clone Wars,

Spectacular's fights blow it out of the water.

That whole series would be 4 minutes long if it cut out all the flashbacks to previous episodes.

>Steven Universe
>great fight scenes
The only memorable one I could think of would be the Garnet vs. Jasper fight, and That was on Just "pretty good" as opposed to "great"

youtube.com/watch?v=wx-0leXs8P4
Transformers Prime had some good fights with the best ones were between Prime and Megatron.

The animation wasn't even that good. The music carried the scene.

The fights were okay. The thing that really holds it back for me are the enemies charging each other in a straight line and no one being able to hit anything. They make stormtroopers look like marksmen.

My nigga

adding excessive details and frames to piss-poor coreography doesn't make it a good fight.

Also Pearl vs Amethyst had like one good shot. Then there was Stevonnie vs Holo Pearls. That's about it and none of them were great.

Look I'm not gonna be some fuck who hates the show as a whole it certainly does some things well, but the fight choreography in the show is one of its weakest points. Steven vs Bismuth was pretty fucking great though.

LoK wasn't perfect, but the action scenes were great

The Clone Wars doesn't skimp on the budget.

They were animated well but I will never forgive them for abandoning the heavily martial arts inspired fights for these dragon ball tier animu fights with them just flying around punching elements at each other.

this one, while REALLY good, is a bit too spoilery. I would personally show the scene from the premiere of season 6 with the raid on the transport vessel. Really excellent filmwork for the zero G fight.

>Steven Universe
>Great fight scenes