Do you hope that someday animation gets cheap enough that some turd could animate Sup Forums greentexts? I do

Do you hope that someday animation gets cheap enough that some turd could animate Sup Forums greentexts? I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ziIbuBaPRf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wheres your cartoon, Sup Forums? Lol.

I remember someone animated a quest thread, it involved getting huge

the was plague of gripes

Wait, did HugeQuest start on /qst/? I always meant to hang out on that board for a while; that's dope.

It is cheap enough.
You could just use freaking stick figures if you wanted. But...we're lazy. Really, REALLY lazy.

Like we'd rather spend literal months talking about something called "BreastQuest" when in all that time literally anything beyond one or two pages could have been made. Meanwhile Sup Forums has had several "Vidya Awards" programs, multiple tournaments with both Sup Forums and reddit and other wise and entire ALBUMS of original music programming.

It's ABSURD how fucking lazy we are in comparison. The most we've ever had were the emotion spectrum meme images and we don't even do that anymore.

By the time it's "cheap enough" we can do it with our minds just throwing up images onto the screen. At that point anyone can animate anything.

It has been said several times already, most (if not all) of Sup Forums's projects are driven by either waifufaggotry or fapbait, people would rather jerk off to the drawings than use their brain cells to make a story. Hell, at this point I'm starting to believe that all the OC made in Sup Forums are just an excuse to say "my made-up waifu is now Sup Forums related" and spam the drawthread with requests.

Didn't that short-lived fusion fad start on Sup Forums?

what do you mean?

independent animation is totally free if you want, the thing is no one is going to waste it in such unoriginal idea

if you want to do that then fucking do it you idiot

/qst/ hasn't been around nearly long enough. He says at the start of the video it was his own /tg/ thread.

Yep.
Requests for fusion art exceeds actual fusion art by a factor of at least 100 times.

Our pioneering "character" is a tan female with large breasts and robot/cyborg arms. She's...for fucks sake- she was BUILT specifically to combine our sexual preferences into one, single character.

youtu.be/ziIbuBaPRf4
This guy is a treasure

D-do you guys remember when we used to have fun?

No one remembers these?

My last one... I'm sad now

>make a cowboy version of beta stories
>literally spaghetti western

We haven't been allowed to have fun since 2011

Try making another one of those and half the thread will be shitposting and mentioning "le reddit."

Crazy Hassan's used camel emporium already appeared in some animated youtube thing.

Or is that the point you're trying to make?

Source filmmaker.

You could do a whole sci-fi series out of HFY! threads.