LOL

LOL

Will Tom chase him to the ends of the earth?

The movie ends with him finding The Head.

Remember this.

The articulation looks horrendous

Are those the same stupid punchy fists Crossbones had in Civil War?

were you expecting something good from the creators of Pixils?

It's like Sony's trying to sabotage this and screw the Mouse.
The fucking retards of Hollywood are fucking with the Mouse, how is this possible?

That's really not bad. I mean, in the comics the guy runs around wearing a fucking quilt, so of course they'd change his costume.

i'm pretty sure he looked like this in the spider-man 1 gamecube game

Oh yeah toys tody have shit articulation well the cheap ones do

More like how the fuck is Sony still in business, and why would anybody think it's a good idea to ever try to do business with them

Yes, Shocker is associated with Vulture in this and worked together at Toomes' Salvage company who clean up after the Avengers, which is why they also have alien tech.

Spider-Man makes money
Adam Sandler movies make money
They made some good films from time to time like Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and 21 Jump Street

Those are the same gauntlets Crossbones was using, only silver.

>how the fuck is Sony still in business
Playstations

Let's hope they're just re-using the toy molds.

Fuck, this suit was cool

why does Shocker have power fists from Fallout?

Thought this was a Dark Knight Rises toy at first

Could be worse.
There were those images floating around of that non-costume that was just a coat and no mask.
My real problem is that I doubt he'll do anything memorable. At most he'll tell Spider-Man not to mock him without the buggy.

I really think no one cares about this movie. In my WW showing everyone had a good response to the Thor and JL trailers, laughing at jokes and generally interested, but gave zero fucks when the Homecoming one was on.

I liked the fat guy yelling "YEAH SPIDER-MAN."

nope, vulture's gang's whole angle is they're professional criminals getting their hands on all this hydra/alien tech starting to circulate the blackmarket. The shocker gloves are, in universe, upgraded versions of crossbones' gloves.