SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sneak Peek

So Disney Channel just aired an extended sneak peek for SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING with quite a bit of new footage, including the first look at nerdy chad Flash Thompson. What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=rnybqbktsPs

youtube.com/watch?v=yfX7AbMbnB4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they should just post the damn movie online if theyre just gonna keep showing more and more of it.

I'd have to get paid to go see it in a theater at this point

I'm sure that those $15 dollars will make all the difference.

looks great

>Feige says Spider-Man is the greatest superhero of all-time

I like Spidey but c'mon man, it's Superman
And I think Wolverine is a better character as well honestly if we're talking Marvel

>"the coolest part of this Spider-Man is the new suit, designed by Tony Stark"
>"We're gonna take Spider-Man to places outside of New York City"
>"Spider-Man has to overcome his fear of heights"
>"This Flash Thompson isn't really a bully"
>This fucking annoying donutsteel Michelle character that has no reason to exist

HOW ARE THEY SHITTING THIS UP SO FUCKING BAD? IT'S NOT THAT GODDAMN HARD

>Liz is a senior

Most unrealistic part of this movie is that a 9.5/10 senior girl who slum around with some sperg 10th grader, even if he is attractive

>MFW this movie performs lower than expected

It won't bomb but man I hope it doesn't do as good as they think, pretty much everyone I've talked to from normies to Spidey fans no one is excited for this shit.

Nah its genuinely Spiderman. He sells the most merch compared to batman and superman.

This is coming from a huge superbat fag.

Happened at my high school

one word "Sony"

He is ONE of the biggest heroes, he is not THE biggest hero.

>tfw this is literally the Core i9 to WW's Ryzen

Isn't that part of Spectacular?

I started out hating how much Iron Man was in this movie (and I still do honestly) but lately I've slowly been becoming more and more excited for the movie.

Despite Flash being played by manlet bothered me at first but I do like the approach their going for with him. The little back and forth him and Peter have was always more important than him actually being a bully.

For me, its bit reassuring seeing them filming some stunts because I'm expecting 90% of the movie to be CG.

It's also kinda nice seeing how positive some of them are about the movie. Especially Downey considering everyone knows how much he hates doing this shit now.

The director like he knows what he's doing too.

I'm pretty much setting myself up for disappointment but I hope we finally get a good Spider-Man movie after all these years.

He's a hero that doesn't need Iron-Man in his movie either.

I get that, but what if one's a fan of Iron Man.

Yeah this happened at mine too.

It looks like a perfect mix of Ditko/Romita, Ultimate, and JMS tbf

That poster looks like such shit. Like, every big blockbuster poster cliche and it looks edited almost intentionally sloppy like some meme edit. John Favro there especially looks hilariously out of place.
Maybe that's on purpose? Because Spider-Man stuff is supposed to be funny?
But it just looks so unprofessional and it would probably make me not watch the movie if I judged movies by promo material like a lot of people do. Kind of a bad idea.

Flash seems more like a preppy douche than a dumb jock.

Eh, I'm fine with that.

Seriously. Falcon there looks the worst I can't believe more people haven't pointed out.

>Falcon
Don't reproduce.

I'd love to see you do better

>Especially Downey considering everyone knows how much he hates doing this shit now.
Pretty much 90% of the shit Downey posts on facebook are Marvel/Iron Man fan art he finds on Tumblr, with the remaining 10% being live feeds of his son's band.

Downey's probably the only member of the Avengers cast that isn't getting tired of it, particularly because he gets paid the most and the role isn't nearly as physically demanding as Cap, Thor, or Star Lord. He's bought into the Marvel AAA Movie Machine wholesale.

Huh. Dunno know where I got that idea then.

Still nice to see them positive about the movie though.

It would be cool if he did a Agents of SHIELD appearance pro bono or on the cheap. Have one of those threats get away from them, and then get solved in like three minutes by Iron Man blasting it away. Just have him appear for a minute or two, like the face in the suit.

He already did that
youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA

what?

I dunno man, a lot of 90's and early 00's posters I remember are so much better and simpler.

oh i get it

he's a vulture because he scavenges tech from old battles

that's neat

honestly i'm interested in what keaton wants to bring to the table. the guy did birdman, he wouldn't come back to capeshit if the script wasn't special

or they paid him the shitload of money that didn't already go to RDJ

Is anyone else at the very least excited that we are getting a 'street' level MCU movie? Now we can finally see what its like being the average person in a world where superheroes exist (the other MCU movies and Netflix shows don't really focus a lot on this). And not to mention a villain that isn't focused on World domination but just wants to steal shit.

Is he the first working class villain?

Who is that shooting the plasma gun thing or whatever it's supposed to be?

in the boat? vulture

Hey that is neat. So the Vulture legs looked a bit Chitauri, and the wings looked like quinjet design. Can anyone confirm?

It'd be weird to imagine a universe where all of Peter's major love interests were mostly older than he was. Like if he dated Betty like in the old comics yet Betty and Peter's age difference was like in Spectacular Spider-Man, and Liz Allan is a high school Senior while Peter is a Sophomore. And Black Cat is older than Spider-Man just like in Spectacular or Ultimate. And Carol Danvers is a colonel by the time Peter is a freshman in college.

Pretty much. Even the Netflix shows have villains who lead the high life.

he's potentially the first guy who would call tony a "one-percenter"

stane - comparably as rich as tony
vanko - had hammer as a benefactor, in the lap of luxury
killian - comparably as rich as tony

peter dated YAAAS QUEEN?

>peter dated YAAAS QUEEN?

When did you discover Sup Forums? Because they went on a date like eight years ago.

This looks worse than anyone expected

>no real bully character
FUCKING Reeeeeeeee how am I supposed to self insert now?

Tony Revelori should've been Peter.

everything about this movie looks terrible

Come to think of it, he wax more of a preppy douche in Ditko-Lee's comics too, rather than the dumb thug he was in Raimi's films.

>second trailer
>creator interviews
Kind of irrelevant to the movie, but I hate bitch-ass creators who say "people already did good things, but I'm going to do different. New new new, please don't notice how I could never stand toe-to-toe with the old masters because I'm putting Spide Man in DC instead of New York so you'd be wrong to even compare them, so don't, because this is totally new and different and exciting!"

Besides, if you really wanted to do something new, you wouldn't be making Spider Man movie #23.

>he wouldn't come back to capeshit if the script wasn't special

Probably offered him a whole lotta cash.
Nothing like a stack of money to make a script fantastic.

does a spider-man movie really needs this much advertising?

He's still not going to be punching anyone, so it's still going to be a stupid movie for little babies.

spoiler tag already said that

>"time to see the kid and see what he can do"
Apparently jack shit, because Tony has to hold his hand the entire time.

I see the mouseketeers are already prepping up their scape goat once this shit flops.

This wouldn't have happened if Sony hadn't sold the rights! Tobey vs Andrew is sounding pretty good right about now.

>RDJ features more prominently on the poster than the protagonist

kek

But RDJ is playing Tony Stark AKA the Protagonist. Of course he's the most prominent.

Shut up Pascal

Wait, did you expect Spidey in Iron Man 4 - Homecoming?