>went from worst townie to best townie

Is there hope like this for Ronaldo?

>Ronaldo
No

>implying Lars has improved as a character
He's still shit, don't fool yourself.

>implying he was ever shit

>implying Lars isn't just a shit-tier chracter that used plot convience

Absolutely not. Lars was always a hero crippled by his fear. Ronaldo is just a weird autist.

He was shit, and that's why he had the best character development, it was intended that you must hate him, everyone hated him, on the show and outside of it, if you remember, other townies invited him just because Steven insisted.

I can't name other characters that the fans hated on the beginning of a cartoon and then got a slow development that put it into being a loved one.

Ronaldo can only be saved if he saves everyone from the sneople.

Come on user!, Ronaldo deserve to score, fucking Steven cuckblocked him!; Ronaldo deserves cosplay sex!!!.

Also, I hope the assassin of Pink Dimond was Pearl...

Fucking cosplay sex!

>falling for 'muh development'
He's still a shit character. Just because he got his 'big damn hero' moment doesn't excuse the fact that he's now a physical plot connivence. His character was never good and never will be.

Peridot's 'redemption arc' bullshit was shit too.
It's one of the laziest ways to make a character 'likable'.

We need more Jane pics, also Ronaldo is fucking based!, he knows the true about the (((gems)))

Fucking (((gems))) Geology war now!
Maybe the (((gems))) don´t like a normal couple in their show...you know Ronaldo & Jane are whithes, cis, middle class characters...just saying this is CO/

Stop talking about the (((gems)))...Steven Universe do not give love to Ronaldo, ´coz he knows about the (((gems)) conspiracy

So this is why SU threads belong in /trash/.

Because user put cool pics?

Samefaggotry is cancer. So is forced autistic humor.

WTF?

What happened to CO/?, since when become part of 9gag or reedit?, gime a break and have fun...

user was samefagging and also forcing autistic jokes like "(((gems)))" and "cosplay sex". He's being retarded.

Really?

Nice try troll!

Ronaldo is already decent.

>naming the gem

my diamond!

He went from an extremely flawed character with a lot of room to grow to a very flawed character that's growing.

Ronaldo went from an extremely flawed character with room to grow to a running gag about how he'll never grow.

Let´me guess...you are one (((gem))) or love the (((gems)))?, no problem! I like Pearl, is normal

What is wrong with cosplay sex?

Stop bumping the thread with useless shit, samefag.

And her Pearl?

Bait

Ronaldo did nothing wrong...all is fault of the lizard people...wait snake people?

>ronaldo's autism causes him to slowly figure out the plot albeit through absolutely retarded logic
>the last episode will have ronaldo sperging out that his headcanon didn't come true after all this buildup

its this closeminded thinking of "thing I dont like CAN NEVER IMPROVE" that keeps you from enjoying anything user.

I enjoy plenty of 'redeemed' characters, but Steven Universe does them horribly. Peridot didn't need to become a retarded midget for example.
And Lars was a lazy attempt at 'redemption' by turning him into a plot connivence for Steven and using lowest common denominator 'muh feels' tactics to make him likable.
It's just bad writing I don't like.

>using 'closeminded'
Possible moralfag detected.