rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141053#search=Jinx
youtu.be/XsUUUU6LIU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's just that type of girl.

is this faux-hentai?

yes.

Eh, original pic is not that good.

Source?

You know what they say: bad girls just need a good dicking. (I'm actually curious if there are any examples of the reverse.)

kek

How much patience do you think she gained after having to be with Wally?

A lot I assume.

when will they break up? it has to happrn eventually

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2141053#search=Jinx

This isn't BOOYAH.

This isn't BOOYAH at all.

youtu.be/XsUUUU6LIU0

It happens to the best of us cyborg.

you just KNOW he abuses the Speed Force whenever he and Jinx want to get funky

just because they're evil doesn't mean they don't enjoy jamming their tender bits

What is she thinking Sup Forums?

>you wanna know what's up doc?!

>"You know, maybe I can convince Madame Rogue to brainwash him or something, he is kinda cute"

hero defends or overlooks character's obviously evil leanings and actions because he actions"knows her", only to be shocked that everyone else is right about her being bad
The worst shit

Didn't she have a thing for Cyborg? When did that flash character show up?

What did they do between Jinx leaving the Hive and then returning to help out the titans

Fighting crime, and high speed sex.

is that the face she puts on to get what she wants?

Kid Flash was the first person to really try and convince Jinx she didn't have to be a villain.
Also, people forget that Madame Rouge's abuse was also very much a tipping point.
The Cyborg thing was the first episode of Season 3, IIRC. She was in love with his disguise while infiltrating the HIVE.
The episode with Wally was from late Season 5, though it ended on an ambiguous note, and it wasn't until the penultimate episode of the show where it revealed that she really flipped to good.

Mammoth totally ships JynxXCy

But... that's not what happened.
Also, that would mean you could never convince a villain of the error of their ways, which sucks.

pretty sure he wasnt the first but succeeded because he was a cute fuccboi

Those reptillian pupils still freak me the fuck out, man.

Oh and her hair style is shit.

Ehhhh I think Flash is a better fit.

Simply because Flash has a thinner build matching Jinx.
I just don't enjoy sizeplay, I hate it to death. I always had a thing for equalplay instead. That's probably why I shipped twins, bro/sis and characters in the same archetype so badly.

Jinx thread?

t.manlet

Don't tell anyone Sup Forums, but while playing video games I used to hold back against any cute and hot looking girl enemies, especially the bosses. Oh god how much fun I had playing around with the bosses, hoping I'd trigger some secret or something.

I'm 6'1 and date women at least 5'9 and over.

t. womanlet

i-im not short

Do you need a ladder to reach up and kiss the guys or do you just ask daddy give you upsies while you kiss them?

i-i dont need a ladder, i'm 4'11

t-tall men like pettite girls anyway!

Im 1.86m whatever the hell in Burger Units that is and yeah, I do like petite girls

>anal

worst

Do you accidentally get called daughter instead of girlfriend? does baby need her bottle?

Cant believe Im not the only one who likes it when the guy and girl are close or equal in height

I find it really cute when girls try to kiss taller guys and they either force him physically to do so like grabbing your tie or you kind of bully her but at the end stopping and do so at the end when she gets irritated by being unable to do so... everyone has different strokes that they like mate

>"""""""cousins""""""""

Made this ideal Jinx gf template for any Jinx fans out there.

Ty based user

>genuinely giving a shit about females height
nigga
if anything being tall is actually worse for you if you're one

>ideal gf template
Did I miss some template thing?

bump

Someone on /r9k/ made a thread where they made gfs like this and invited others to make their own.

>tfw no low self esteem gf

> I almost went to the store today but someone made eye contact with me and I got scared

I think we ALL know that feeling

>tfw that stupid white knight fetish

why even live?

>implying they intended to treat her well.

saved

autism

Why the fuck hasn't DC adopted this version of Jinx yet? It's the only good version.

Same reason they didn't adopted Terra.
They are too diferent from the comics.

what are some good Flinx kino?

Automatically unsustainable.

>i don't know it must be mic feedback

if there a prize for rotten judgement I guess she's already won that

lewd

Dont mind If I do

Jinx is too cute to be evil.

t. girlet

>wanted cyjinx
>fucking kid flash out of nowhere
>TTG vindicates your ship
>but also vindicates BBxRae
>monkey's paw

>implying BBRae isn't best ship

That's Wally West you're talking about. Are you telling me you wouldn't hit that?

Those quads... are you telling me there's an actual girl on Sup Forums!?

Care to explain, shitposting user?

Quads speak truth

it's ok to be gay user.

that particular universe ended and I've got no idea if the two of them are included in TTG. However since TTG never changes then the answer will forever be no.

however there is a question of whether or not the black wally west will take up the relationship considering he's currently known as "Kid Flash."

>he actually resaved the image so he could upload it again because he was too lazy to find another one

Why would it NOT be okay to be happy? Must be a pretty bleak world YOU live in, user...

I don't understand this GIF.

>RP'ers
Fucking stop.

You had your chance. Your faggotry throughout the years brought this cancer to Sup Forums and made it ok. You literally have no one to blame but yourself.

>NTR
TRASHCITY,USA

And this is based on /r9k/'s extensive experience with girlfriends?

It's hard to see the matrix when you're inside it.

>They are too diferent from the comics.
that was a good reason for the old Post-Crisis continuity, but they really should have brought her show design in for New 52/Rebirth continuity instead of continuing to use her godawful original design(there must be someone higher up at DC who actually likes that awful design, only reason I can think as to why it's still around)

Yeah I always think of the Addams Family whenever I see her. I'd still be willing to fuck her at least once though.

kek

Poor Robin

why

Yes

But he can't knock you up from the ass.