What was cringier? Martha or Queens/Brooklyn?

what was cringier? Martha or Queens/Brooklyn?

How was the Civil War one cringy?

Leafy said so

>Queens/Brooklyn

Are you talking about when Spidey and Cap have an exchange? Because that wasn't cringey at all.

martha by far

>enemies bonding over something trivial.

A Jar of piss

that was bad-ass

It's not like Cap was trying to kill the kid

Neither was cringey. The Spider-Man stuff was fine, and Martha was just bad screenwriting. It doesn't make you cringe, it just makes the story bad (which is of course worse, but it doesn't make you cringe).

Queens/Brooklyn, but only because Holland dragged down the scene.
He's like a little baby and his awful line delivery ruined the whole moment. Evans's delivery was perfect and charismatic, but even his charisma couldn't carry the whole exchange so it came off as cringy.

>enemies
It wasn't even that serious a fight.

Who?

This. I hated the Martha thing but it wasn't "cringey"

>Spider-Man stuff was fine
No it wasn't. Iron Lad was the worst fucking part of Civil War. Why did Tony's sidekick get have to steal time from literally everyone else who could have been interesting? Every line he said was nails on a chalkboard forced quirky bullshit that sucked the emotion out of every scene he was in, Fuck spiderman and fuck sony for shoving him into Cap's movie.

JARATE

Probably some retarded youtuber

one was played as a joke

and the other one was played for serious and ended up being a joke

What was cringier? Dance off or Pacman?

Martha was stupid, but not cringey.

Queens/Brooklyn makes absolute sense for both characters.

>stupid
>hated
>bad writing
But not cringey? What does cringey mean then?

Something that makes you feel uneasy. Sort of like second hand embarrassment.

Pacman
I buy dance off as being the last ditch effort of someone who just went through some crazy shit and is watching a planet get wiped out. Pacman was just a misplaced callback

Martha is the worst because it is also a huge Deus Ex Machina in addition to being cringey.

>MARTHA is endlessly memed about and brought up as terrible screenwriting
>brookyln/queens is seen as a funny joke and is elicits a quiet chuckle from new yorkers
there seems to be a gap between cringy for most people and cringy on Sup Forums

What was cringier? Feminism or Zionists?

You don't expect Sup Forums to know the difference between cringe and ham-fisted, do you

it was setup in the beginning of the movie

Leafy is a weak-chinned cuck

>forced quirky bullshit
Sounds like Spider-Man to me.

>all american hero
>new york pride

have you ever met someone that was super proud to be from new york city?
I wouldnt call it trivial tbqh

As a new yorker I can confidently say I haven't. We all want to get out before this place bleeds us dry

>yankees fans
>I every rapper from new york

idk man

>I

people like memes

I liked the Spider-Man stuff in Civil War. His nervous banter sums up how Spider-Man is: He has great power like the other heroes, but he's too young and inexperienced to understand the great responsibility that comes with it.

What ethnicity are you?

Blacks and Dominicans certainly like their New York image.

>Blacks
>Liking a city that is trying to kick them out
Nah

Yeah, I thought that Captain America and Spider-Man instantly becoming besties and teaming up to kill Giant Man after Cap previosly was deadset on killing Spidey was bullshit too. Glad to see I am not alone in that sentiment.

I spot underage.

That's every city. Where the fuck else are we gonna go, Kentucky? That'll work out.

Exactly. Blacks have no reason to love anywhere

what the fuck are you even talking about

It's one of these new things called a joke.