What the fuck went wrong?

What the fuck went wrong?

Giffen killed all the men

Giffen was the writer.

Giffen poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses

It started out with a neat little idea. Then Giffen and DeMatteis QUICKLY got bored of said idea and just started throwing shit at the wall. To the point they would literally constantly change their mind on anything and everything very abruptly. Also, most the comic was the heroes talking (WORDSWORDSWORDS) and standing in front of double-paged set pieces.
It's amazing really how they created a new concept then quickly threw it away.

Top kek

Maybe it will be resolved in Blue Beetle, since Teri referenced it. If it won't be canceled before that of course.

I can barely remember it although that slutty Sinestro will be etched on my memory forever but I miss tiny GL and girlFlash.
Justice League 3001 was a thing, right?
What happened to it?

What said.

Giffen and DeMatteis tried to copy A-Force and failed horribly.

I like it

if I ever worked for DC I would slowly incorporate so much of Giffen's crazy bullshit into canon
because why not

They had too many ideas and a short attention span. Kinda like Johns's Justice League run.

the audience.

Go back to bed, Giffen

It's past your nappy wappy time

Giffen has his own canon woven through his books. It's interesting that nobody notices

We noticed. We just don't care honestly. Just sayin.

Teri and is in Giffen's Blue Beetle Rebirth fwiw

Looks like top tier SJW (((writing))).

it is

3000 was good.
3001 was shit.

They couldn't decide on a direction, dropped a bunch of interesting plots, then killed off all the good characters

JMD should have kept a tighter leash on Giffen

Giffen couldn't control bad Giffen.