Sup Forums adores IT WAS ME, BARRY! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

>Sup Forums adores IT WAS ME, BARRY! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
>hates the origin of the Xenomorphs

Why can't you just accept David as the creator of all your favorite alien species if you like Reverse-Flash so much?

David isn't as cool as Reverse-Flash. So him creating the Xenomorphs is lame. Now if Zoom created them, it would be cool.

Zoom and Reverse-Flash are two completely different people in the same costume!

>>hates the origin of the Xenomorphs

That was something that we never needed to know in the first place.

IT WAS ME, RIPLEY! ME!

Giving xenomorphs a creator is stupid. They should just be a natural species.

I have no problem with that at all.
In fact, it makes Weyland-Yutani's pursuit of the Xeno more funny.

Michael Fassbender should play Reverse Flash.

Right on.

The worst thing people can do to a horror concept is to explain the monster/villain or whatever. It makes them so much less scary.

Who is this Nazi vampire and what does he have to do with Xenomorphs?

Either natural or created but old as fuck.

David creating them is retarded beyond belief. He has literally become Ridley's Gary Stu.

I collect villainous Gary Stus and I need to know if he get away with it in the end?

It is just staggering the disrespect you summer faggots have for any board culture.

The point of the Xenomorphs and the Alien series in general was that they were supposed to be this horrible unknown threat from the depths of space. Giving them an origin wrecks that beyond belief.

I could see it.

>exterminates the engineers
>creates the xenomorph
>fucks off to some colony world to play genetic erector set with a bunch of meat popsicles
>somehow a derelict engineer ship still winds up with a hold full of eggs in stasis on a completely different planet less than a decade later
He would literally have to be the Reverse Flash because the only way this shit makes sense is with time travel.

I wonder if we will see the black goo's origin

The Engineers created it.

but who created the Engineers?

That's right, it's David

Is it different from the sparkly green goo?

Less than a decade? The tech looked an epoch apart
Star Wars all over again: Prequels looking far more futuristic than the original

Sup Forums fuck off and die

Different kinds of goo

like how a car has wiper fluid but also gasoline

I consider AVP canon over this shit.

That was a combination of intent and budget limitations when filming the first trilogy.

ITT; user assumes there is any kind of consensus on co

pally we're arguing about the origins of xenomorphs here, that's expressly something that's only been covered in comics until Prometheus/Covenant

Works for Frankenstein's monster, the Mummy, Dracula...

explaining isn't the problem, it's commodifying them that is. But it's also an inevitable consequence of continued production - be it movies, comics, whatever.

Given 80 years of continuity there will be a point that future fans of the Alien franchise can look back on with a kind of fond schadenfreude the way we look back on Superdickery.

DING DING DING

Ridley Scott is s sad old man upset that other people are doing Alien movies. When everyone got super excited about the Alien 5 talk he shut the movie down.

Who wants to see a movie that ignores Alien 3 and 5 and is a direct sequel to Aliens with older Ripley, Hicks and Newt? No one of course duh. Everyone wants to see how aliens were made and created by a android.