Wonder what chris chan is up to these days

Wonder what chris chan is up to these days...

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=4525122
ebay.com/itm/Christine-Chandlers-Vintage-Iconic-Stripe-Shirt-/282438324055
forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/chris-chans-shirt-sells-for-25-100-on-ebay.28719/
youtube.com/watch?v=O7XXk6XX2lY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uaLtfgVpl_U&feature=youtu.be
patreon.com/user/community?u=4525122
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's deeply in debt, and is selling his old shit on ebay.

Someone on Sup Forums bought his Sonic totem, and just recently someone bought his signature shirt.

Chris Chan's also started working on Sonichu again, and posts it on his facebook/twitter.

Doesn't this nigga have not one but TWO SEPARATE WIKIS DEVOTED TO HIM? One of which he runs?

Go check the legit one.

>just recently someone bought his signature shirt.
i thought people kept bidding but never will purchase it.

Does he have a patreon?

it seems like finally he is getting more active again
I guess loosing his father, burning his home and becoming a tombgirl really made a number on his
Its almost like a biblical story

Only a matter of time til he cuts his dick off.

Yeah
patreon.com/user?u=4525122

Last I heard is someone bought it for $25,100
ebay.com/itm/Christine-Chandlers-Vintage-Iconic-Stripe-Shirt-/282438324055

forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/chris-chans-shirt-sells-for-25-100-on-ebay.28719/

I don't think any doctor worth his salt would cater to the delusions of an autist.

Nah i meant he'd do it himself just like his "vagina"

There is the un-clit, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did so.

Which created his "vagina"

wow I can't believe no one is paying him 200.000$ every month, have a heart you people!

If. He had any dedication he could do that kind of money by making let's play videos. But he is a retard.

Funny thing is he offers more than most "artists" on Patreon do when it comes to rewards.

He may not do let's plays, but he does stream himself drawing:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7XXk6XX2lY&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=uaLtfgVpl_U&feature=youtu.be

>A Chris Chan skylander
Is this real

He is begging for money because he spent this months tugboat (disability) on legos and skylander toys.. NO DONATIONS UNDER 1 DOLLAR!

Barb is either really sick and on her last legs since she is on a only liquid diet or she is in on the donation scam and using Chris for his fanbase.

He sells Sonichu medallions made out of Crayola modeling clay for 25- 50 dollars online. He is also looking for an assistant who is a woman, is open to dating and must be open to sleepovers. This woman would be helping him with his "Workload" such as making comics and creating more sonichi medallions.

Oh, he is also looking to get a sex change this February.

DSP tryna talk shit on my boy Chris.

This guy makes me downright depressed. I can't really bring myself to laugh at him, he's like a slave to his own stupidity.

I believe his neighbors came and said that Barb is fine at one point.

I don't have a source on this, as I read it on a CWC thread on Sup Forums like two days ago.

Barb is fine, you can see/hear her moving around and speaking completely coherently in other recent videos

No doctor will ever agree to SRS with Chris, it's a long process and Chris would inevitably fail the psychiatric portion

Most of Chris's community page is just DSP whining about how no one's paying attention to him.

patreon.com/user/community?u=4525122

>background trans hypnosis music

Yeah, Barb's just faking it to manipulate people into donating.

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to cater to Chris-chan's people for e-fame.

jesus christ will you wankers get a life

>Imagine being so pathetic that you have to cater to Chris-chan's people for e-fame.

Especially since you have to pay to post.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums has a life.

Fucking DSP.

If this post ends in dubs, I'll give Chris-Chan $10 bucks.

Didn't his girlfriend break up with him after he threw a temper tantrum when she went to the hospital for a anxiety attack? It happened 2 days ago if I remember correctly.