Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Because hacks keep getting hired as artists.

Erections are good. Tbh rob might not be a good artist, his women are fucking hot.

No they aren't

Take that back

How about you post a reason to take it back, because that picture certainly isn't one.

Please user, stop this charade, I can sense your boner through the screen.

You have really low standards

That's not even a woman anymore, that's some kind of Cthulhoid horror.

I posted this the last time you posted that pic but it looks like the Liefeld one is literally traced from two totally different pictures. A really beefy one for the upper bit and then a generic skinny model for the hips and legs.

blech

Yeah they are.

That might just be my fetish so I'm okay with this.

never skip leg day

Does Rob Liefeld even understand what a woman is?

Yeah he does. Can i see what you think is a weal wimmen.

Rob you have no fucking clue what Suprema's character is stop trying to use her in anything. In fact, never draw her again.

More super hero women should just wear thongs as their costume

Rob created her retard.

I don't know what kind of bone disease that poor woman has but I feel like I should at least reblog her in support.

Agree

Women can have long legs. Stacey kiebler, taylor swift.

Only fat hambeasts whine about this.

>it's a 'Batowl has shit opinions' episode

What are you complaining about? The only difference I can see is the musculature in her arms and the costume.

Women can also have fingers.
And legs that are the same length.
And hip bones which both of their legs connect to.
And spines.
And symmetrical tits.

Plus the legs on that cover aren't even that long, it is just her heels and the cut of her costume that makes them look that way. The girl in this pic has proportionately much longer legs.

Because sometimes artists just don't give a shit.

Nah you retarded

Nahhhhhh.

She's Lady Stilt-Man

>it's a 'Batowl has shit opinions' episode
The fact that that guys is such a close runner-up to Boco is alarming.
Get yourself together, man. You know you're in some deep shit when people on Sup Forums can look down on you.

Who is this slut- What's her deal

why do her tits inflate

>Lady ... Man

I don't see any bulge, but I guess I'll take your word that she has a penis.

>Nahhhhhh.
Yeah bro take a closer look
Leg length is measured from the inseam, thus it looks like her legs comprise a bit about 55% of her total body height, which is definitely way leggy but not close to the longest legs in the world.

He's a master of his art

>I don't see any bulge, but I guess I'll take your word that she has a penis.

You joke, but one of the things Liefeld has been into lately has been emasculation and/or genderbending. His Youngblood series for Image in 2013 had one alien member change into a woman and start shagging a teammate. And the idea for his Bloodstrike reboot was a guy who was reanimated by the government as a secret assassin without a penis.

Man Sup Forums give Rob a break. His art is an artistic interpretation of the human figure. Many artists both in comics in paintings don't follow 100% the human body. What is Picasso or Dali?

Art shouldn't be how close you can get to copy the human body, its about developing your own style and seeing how far you can push the boundaries of art and what the mind can understand.

You guys are just in the hate Liefeld camp because thats what everyone has agreed as being a ok target to joke on, someone to hate to make yourself feel cool or have an acquired taste in art that you can lord over.

Liefeld should be Sup Forums's hero, he was self thought and managed to not only make it in the comic business but influence every 90's artist.

I don't know about Lefield being a meme, I just some like his art because I find it repulsive. Exact same reason I don't like Erica Henderson's.

it's memery based on shit like Linkara

Jesus christ how horrifying

Arch! Vat iz dizz art dat joo find zor repulsive user? Vould joo like to und talk about jor childhood, ja?

Iz it und sum kind of connection or trauma around ze mother figure? Are joo user, holding de mother figure in such high esteem zat any imperfection to her iz figure iz blasphemy?

Or iz diss und case of user searching for und perfect vife? Und goddess to vorship?

Holy moley those are some long ass arms!!

He still sucks, but I will admit he got better over the years.

Suprema is an innocent pollyanna girlscout virgin. She should not dress like right there, or or because it's not her personality at ALL.

Liefeld is literately my hero
the most important comic creator since Kirby
he got more kids into comics than any single person since

Shit taste general