How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

I enjoy Flash despite how obviously shit it is, because I just assume it takes place in the DCTV version of the Silver Age.

We can't, they're CW shows.

>smaller teams of writers
>get writers who have worked on DC comics before

I feel like the writing is the weak link here.

They're too far gone.
The CW simply has the worst writers in the business.
Truly terrible.

They all seem to have enough ideas for 1 or 2 seasons and then it's just bullshit after that.

Merge it with DC Cinematic Universe Superman Rebirth Style:

>CW shows have passive, soggy Superheros.
>DCCU have hyper-agressive rage heros.

>CW shows have hours and hours of filler.
>DCCU shows rush through important character moments to get to the action.

Combine em.

Wipe it from existence without doing a shitty infinite crisis crossover.

Cancel it.

I remember back when the rumor was that MoS and Arrow were connected.

I still love that people want Amell and Gustin to be Green Arrow and Flash in the movies when they're really not good actors at all.

Gal isn't great either.

Amell is eh and Gustin is a little better than eh, but both have been good when given good moments. (they're flubbed good moments too though.)
Ezra Miller is actually a pretty good actor though so...

Flash blew it's load way too early and undermined itself because Zoom and Savitar are just super shitty versions of Reverse Flash.

I mean, fuck season 1 is so much radically better than 2 or 3 and all of Arrow, and the best episode of season 2 that stands head and shoulders above the others is Flashback with RF Wells again.

Is Legends of Tommorow still going on? Are people seriously watching it?

They fucked up with Zoom by not actually making him Zoom.

Also, season 2 of Arrow is probably on par with season one of Flash.

Amell in particular is godawful.

Why is Gotham so much better?

>You called?

Seriously though, how long before they Batman it up?

Only thing he has going for him is that he's incredibly interactive with the fans and is a good stunt man.

Add the Question for the sole purpose of harassing the Flash before undergoing his humbling training.

Gotham is a fun campy mess with understandable dark undertones. Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and LoT are either grimdark, stupid, stupider, and just plain awful.

Yes to both, sadly. There are people with really bad taste on this board. Just look at the SU generals.

This is a pretty badass picture. The only thing missing is Wonder Woman at his feet.

No idea. I dropped it a few episodes in and was confirmed in that decision during that crossover event.

>this is your brain on MLP
The CWverse has never been "grimdark".
Jesus Christ.

>This is a pretty badass picture.
Sure. If you're 13.

Production values are better? Other than that the show is garbage and I'm surprised it still isn't cancelled.

Edgy tryhard would've been a better term. Arrow tried way too hard to be Batman.

Look at how well it's illustrated, you limp-dicked piss-ant.

I think they're okay, though at this point if you cut the dumb shit they do it'll improve everything a lot.

Barry flash should not be an irresponsible millennial when you've got Wally ON THE SHOW TOO. And stop with the speedsters

Arrow this season is better than arrow last season (not saying much) despite Ollicity. Everything worked better than it really should have. New Canary is good and the whole new team works a little. Having the whole island blow up and looking almost everybody could be interesting next year.

I feel like Supergirl actually works.
Legends works too.

The real problem with these shows is they run too long. You can axe five episodes from Supergirl, arrow and flash and you'd probably get tighter stories.

Go to Sup Forums

This will fix everything.

lel

prevent them from darkening the colors so fucking much

Not Arrowverse yet. Will be multiversed in, 9000% sure since Wally is Flash now.

Wally won't be Flash for more than one episode.

The first episode will deal with a black person wrongfully arrested by the cops. Screencap this.

I don't think it will fix anything but it seems good. The CW drama should stay contained to his youngest daughter and she's not the main character so that would mean most of the show is watchable. But I guess we'll see.

Why would Wally being the Flash mean anything? BL was created decades before that happened in comics.

My Flash boner has been flaccid for a while. Stopped watching during s2 and recently started catching up on it. Currently trying to get through s3 and I'm really fucking close to just dropping it.

Is the musical episode at least good? If so, then I'll just watch that and be done with this whole shit universe...

This. It's shit and we all know it's shit, but at least it's fun to watch and you can genuinely enjoy it's cheesiness

>CW drama
>staying contained
top lel

I'm four episodes into the new season of Flash, seven into Supergirl, and six into Legends because I'm watching them on Netflix. Dreading starting Arrow because of how bad the past few seasons have been. So far LoT is bland, but watchable. Flash is alright but I'm already getting tired of the drama. I'm liking Supergirl though.

It's bad. The reason of the season is worse. I'm doing with the Flash. I'm done with them all.

Guess you didn't watch the last season then. Really lacking in cheesiness and mostly just dull boring moping.

>Is the musical episode at least good?

As someone who actually really enjoys musicals and campy shit in general; no, not really.

It's not. It's garbage just like the rest of all those shows.

>people argued for years that CW/DC was "camp" and "tongue in cheek"

>turns out its just boring, badly written, melodrama

>people who watch those shows have low standards
Even Daredevil wasn't as mind-blowing as people said, although I gotta admit it is better than the rest of the live-action superhero shit but that's faint praise.

Gotham is clearly the best though

The Flash season 1 is solid. After that it's garbage.

By not watching. Did anyone ever expect live action superhero TV to be good? It always devolves to being tropey, visually disappointing, soap opera trash.

>solid
It's overall average.
Professor Zoom is fantastic, and some other characters and dynamics are good.
But the boring episodic villains, Barry being a whiny lovesick douchebag, and the fucking retarded season finale drag it down.

>Professor Zoom is fantastic
Nah. Superhero shows never had a good villain.

What about the Shadow King?

The only emotion I ever get from Supergirl is the desire to watch Lois and Clark instead.
It's at least sucky in a charming way.

I get the same feeling, but for Smallville.
It's amazing how these shows are actually less entertaining than Smallville was.

Okay, I give you that one.
Although he's more of a horror villain than a comic supervillain.

Bullshit, flash was never good. Easter eggs and fan Pandering doesn't make a show good

>I feel like Supergirl actually works.
It's total garbage. You have to ignore parts of it to semi-enjoy it unless that is you like trash scifi plots and stupid bits of drama here and there.

>The real problem with these shows is they run too long.

I disagree. It's the writers and how they execute the season and episodes.

>New Canary is good
Arrowfags are that easy to please, huh?
>immediately becomes an irrelevant character
>good

Only a manchild would get triggered by something like that.

All comic book movies and shows have that

I thought that was Diana's panty at first

How do you explain people liking the show that don't care about either of those things?

Teenage girls.

Cancel it and replace it with based marvel shows

Teenage girls, the same public of gossip girl and supernatural. Gossip girl having better actors and better direction.

Props for bringing up an actually good villain and not a pathetic retarded manchild like Purple Man everyone seems to have a boner for.

Purple Man was fantastic!...until you actually saw him on screen...

True. He was only somewhat good in the first episode where he doesn't even appear in person. Then he devolves into a joke character and the dialogue really tries too hard to rub the fact that he's a sociopath in the viewer's face.

>I mean, fuck season 1 is so much radically better than 2 or 3 and all of Arrow
God your taste is shit. S1 only got good in the second half.

Make all the hot women nudists.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It ain't broke, so....

>It ain't broke
>each season of Flash and Arrow (past season 2 for Arrow) have been getting progressively worse
>Flash used evil speedsters three times in a row
>Legends stole two of Flashes biggest villains and then killed one of them off in season one
>Arrow had to steal Batman villains multiple times
>Flash has done more damage to the world than any of his villains ever did but is still considered a hero
>The writers managed to fuck up Zoom and Ra's Al Ghul and most of the Rogues
>the entirety of Arrow seasons 3 and 4
>it ain't broke

Supergirl has low stakes and you get bored that they basically dont do anything new but overall it isnt terrible just really plain (which can make it unenjoyable), Arrow will leave you pleasantly surprised maybe even win you back as a fan, Flash will leave you surprised at how stupid Barry can continue to be, while Legends will be stupid and really was a hate it or love it show this season because jt felt the weakest plotwise but there were a lot of enjoyable things regardless. Most of the shows were really a coin toss half the time, other shows have proven you can use a like 20 episode count effectively but these 4 insist on doing it the wrong way with smalltime plots that are lightly spinkled across a year.

How to improve Legends.
>remove all the boring main protagonists altogether (Firestorm goes back to Flash and Sara can fuck off back to Arrow, she's the only passable Black Canary anyway)
>make it a Legion of Doom show

>Most of the shows were really a coin toss half the time, other shows have proven you can use a like 20 episode count effectively but these 4 insist on doing it the wrong way with smalltime plots that are lightly spinkled across a year.
This is a huge problem. If you cut these shows in half and still do the same story they might be better. As it is now there's too much free time for them and the writers don't know what to do with it so they come up with some of the dumbest drama ever to fill the time.

Put it anywhere other than CW. That, or end the fucking franchise

>He hasn't seen Legion
You poor fool

Damn, that show is good. Need to catch up on it.

It's literally only 8 episodes. Also, the last episode was probably the weakest.

They're an hour long.

And? So is most everything else on tv. Or at least actual adult shows tend to be.

Eobard and Captain Cold made the Flash. Now they barely show up.

>and Captain Cold

Captain Cold was awful on the Flash.
He got better in Legends of Tomorrow because, despite the first season being fucking shit, he was actually written as more than a silly voice and ice puns.

>He thought he could hide you from me. But he was wrong. I found you.
The dialogue itself is kind of shit, but the delivery was perfectly creepy. Why the fuck is Aubrey Plaza the scariest live-action supervillain?

Shut them down.

Make the Batman TV series they desperately want.

Funny, because thats all I saw of him before I dropped that shit by episode 8.

Nah, his and Heatwave's relationship getting some development in Legends is what saved both characters

Season 2 episode 3 of the Flash is the best episode with Captain Cold in any of these CW shows. Besides Season 3 episode 22. The dynamic between Barry and Cold is the only great one besides the one between him and Mick.

Their dynamic is horrible because they're way too familiar with each other. Especially in the second season.

It really only bolsters the perception that Barry is a fucking terrible superhero if Cold has more sense of morals.

That's only because that's what Cold wanted you to see in his first few appearances on Flash. As he kept on appearing, it was obvious there was more to him than his "Cold" exterior. That's how Barry finally got through to him even though he didn't want to admit that to Barry.

Yeah, though the attempts were usually very trite.
In Legends that shit drops fast and we are all better for it.

No its not.

It's what Barry was able to pick up from Snart. Especially after Cold found out his secret identity. He could have killed Cisco after he told him, but he let him and his brother go, as promised. He also didn't immediately go after Barry's loved ones. Instead they made the uneasy deal. Which Barry honored when he took Cold in after he killed his father. Despite the fact that Cold could have exposed Barry, he stayed true to his convictions when they made that deal. Season 2 episode 3 makes that all clear. It also illustrates that Cold did his research into Barry's past after finding out his identity.

How's Agents of shit going?

Fair enough. I found all his appearances to be entertaining, but can see how it could also be annoying.

Well, Barry's a nice guy. He tries to be familiar and friendly with a lot of people. It's also pretty obvious that Cold and Barry did their research on each other's backgrounds.

He makes a pretty good Oliver. I just wish they'd drop the Batman voice and the angry violence that comes with being arrow man.

Cut the amount of episodes in half

>Well, Barry's a nice guy.

He usually tries to be helpful towards everyone. Except for those moments when he doesn't consider everyone else and only thinks about himself. Something, which has sadly happened a lot since the end of Season 2 and the duration of Season 3.