You don't deserve to suffer this much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMnnYth3X-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>baiting yourself for sympathy

Max, go hom-

Nevermind

What happened now?

I'm pretty sure my schools in K-12 served these things called "Gilardi Max Sticks" which were a stick of cheese wrapped in bread, like the stuffed crust of a stuffed crust pizza and only that

He got jewed by YouTube and lost his apartment and had to give away his poor cats as a result.

He had to put his cats up for adoption.

Godspeed, Hitler.

ohhh that...that fucking sucks.

Hopefully a fan of his goes and adopts the cats, posts on Twitter that he did so and keeps Max up to date on their well being, happily giving them back once he's on his feet again

Is that a rosary dangling from his mirror? Max is Catholic?

He didn't have family members he could leave the cats with while he found a new place to live?

Also, animal shelters aren't always a forever goodbye. Depending on how quickly he can get back on his feet, he might be able to re-adopt them before they get taken in by someone else.

>Adolf
edgy cunt deserves it

dont have the picture right now, but there was a thread already some days ago where someone twitted him a thread here about dropping by and he told us to go fuck ourselves so fuck him then, we tried to at least give him some words at least but not now

>Ear gauge
>Nose Ring
>"Didn't deserve to suffer"
What is wrong with you op?

>He got jewed by YouTube
how does that work exactly

I mean, sucks and all. But at some point when you see the YouTube revenue drop you gotta realize it's a problem and go deliver pizza. If the money isn't coming dont just sit there.

>we tried to at least give him some words
he needs a home

Might mean the collapse in ad revenue. Things have been sliding in that direction for years but it recently got much worse.

Youtube prefers quantity over quality. If you're not able to put out videos frequently, you're fucked

>Innocent animal deserves to suffer because its name offends my childish sensibilities

>Adolf and Toilet

You what

Pets are expensive, and his family might be poor or shitty.

What does he mean "just"?

He's not wrong.

Like seriously though. Did he just wait, watching the revenue go lower & lower without even considering suplimenting it with a regular part-time job?

I mean, he's not that wrong.

The MLP videos probably got demonetized with the new guidelines about depicting kids entertainment characters.

it'd be funny as fuck if a Massachusetts user adopted Max's cats

But what if i truly care about max and wish for him to be in a better situation

The new monetising algorithms basically fucked animators over, cos their vids are either too short, too infrequent or both.

>no one can ever use the name Adolf again
I wonder who could be behind this post?

That sucks.

>he didn't validate my sense of righteousness when I tried to offer some empty words while his world is crumbling, so fuck him.

If he acts toward everyone the way he acts at conventions or on Twitter, then maybe its time for him to realize that being purposefully offensive for attention isn't going to be lucrative unless you've got a separate revenue stream to support yourself with.

If he ever was open to collaboration or compromise with other artists, he might've had several more opportunities to join creative groups that might have helped him build up a decent portfolio or even a couple of Job prospects, but from everything I've seen he sees himself as a creative lone wolf.

He's got talent, but he doesn't work well with other people.

He's the internet's John K.

N

Anybody? Does anybody get what I'm saying? When you see the news about the YouTube ad bullshit & see your own revenue start to fall maybe it's time to go work the cash register a few days a week.

>Wanting to be associated with Sup Forums

maybe his situation would be different if he didn't berate every one of his fans at that brony convention where he called egoraptor to show up.

Poor guy. I hope he can get his cats back soon.
>he deserves it because he named his cat a german name
Go fuck yourself.

>bronies
Are they still a thing? i thought that fad was over ages ago with is core members growing out of that stuff

Fucked up that post right good

No offence to the dude but he doesn't put out enough content.

The content he puts out is good but not great, and the rate at which it is released on YouTube is slow. So how does he expect to survive on that?

I see the work he puts into every video, its amazing, but if he wants to live off YouTube money then put more shit out there. Even at half the quality it would still be decent

Maybe if he quit trying to ride off the long-gone popularity and name recognition of the Pony.mov series (his only true claim to fame), he could have gotten a real job and prevented this from happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMnnYth3X-A
older video. he goes to a convention because of his mlp videos. has a panel, and is just completely rude to everybody that came to see him, it's fucking savage. Even ego comments on how harsh he was being.

>new algorithm prefers quantity over quality, which fucks over pretty much anyone who isn't a Let's Player pumping out three ten minute videos every day
>advertisers pulling out left and right because of controversies like Pewdiepie and Jontron
>incredibly easy to get a video demonitized nowadays, with something as simple as saying "fuck" too many times enough for an advertiser to pull out

He made a poor career choice and tried to capitalize on something in a way that no one has been able to successfully capitalize on before. It was beyond a risky move, it was guaranteed to fail. But he still decided to do it anyway.

Am I suppose to feel bad because he thought he could just make a living off of doing free content for the internet and not doing something at least semi-practical like freelance, commissions, or working for a small studio?

>He's got talent, but he doesn't work well with other people.
>He's the internet's John K.

Ouch.

Who says you should feel bad? You're right

cant wait until youtube collapses under its own weight and google gets sued for breaking every single law
Next phone im getting will be either apple or microsoft, i dont want to use a google product ever again

There are still a few hangers-on, but a huge chunk of them jumped off the ride when Tara Strong's character became a princess and they did the human movie.

>Suffer
They could be in a no-kill shelter for all you know and treated quite well. At least the next person who adopts them will get to name them something not retarded.

>I-it's just a German name that he likes! It has nothing to do with Hitler I swear!
There's a reason his style of mustache is retired.

OP and many anons implied in here that we should pity him because of the predictably bad choice he made. Maybe those people also feel bad for those who make investments in bad ideas or buy a lot of stock for a failing company.

if it was 4 years ago i would be mad about this
now tho? he is absolutely right, fuck this place

Man you're fucking stupid

And you're an autistic edgelord apologist.

You can't grow out of autism, user.

>Thought this was gonna be a thread about him suffering because he has to deal with Goofball
>read the threadd
;_; he doesn't deserve this

Damn... Well, that sucks.

>he doesn't deserve this

Yes he does. He brought it on himself for not having a backup plan or safety net despite everyone seeing this coming from a mile off. Countless Youtubers have been forced to turn to Patreon or radically change up their channels because of the way the system works now.

He also brought this on himself by being an edgy, abrasive asshole who refuses to work with or even get along with his peers, turning up his nose at collaborations and working for others because he thinks he's "too good" for it.

I can't really say anything on the latter one, but he already had a patreon before the ad crisis.

this is pathetic, jesus christ

>asshole prick will be homeless because he refuses to find a new job
>aw boohoo so sad :(
on what fucking website am I again

>edgelord apologist.
what's wrong with you?, you are even more edgy than the guy who named his cat "Adolf"

a website full of asshole pricks

I mean, they knew what to expect from his videos.

I'm edgy because I realize there's such a thing as no-kill shelters and that putting your animal up for adoption doesn't mean sending them to a torture chamber.

Unlike the person justifying a known edgelord for naming his pet Adolf.

Can confirm this.

>that video
Fucking hell.

did they really expect that his wack game joke 4 kidz was really a self insert and the attitude was all an act?
it gets better when they start ignoring him and just ask egoraptor questions instead. his superiority complex gets hurt.

About that YouTube thing, is it really becoming that bad?

It's getting worse. Google realized their ad dollars were at risk.

Jesus wept, you twats will find anything to sensationalize your week into a soap opera.

Im not justifying that, I'm showing that the mustache isn't retired you fucking autist, even in modern comic books

user you do realize that Adolf is still a common name in Germany, right? Just because Hitler Used it doesnt mean its a cursed name.

>user you do realize that Adolf is still a common name in Germany, right?
No it's not

At 30min That whoves girl really shut him down and he started insulting and acting dumb

It was pretty funny and sad to watch

It was like a superior female version of him and he got so nervous and defensive

Adolfo is extremelly popular in mexico and latin america

I have like 10 cousins that are Adolfos

In the video he raises his hand and yells sieg heil then laughs and says hes a neo nazi

Hes just a retarded autist

There's also a lot of Spanish people named. Jesus. But guess what, it's pronounced differently enough that it's not actually "Jesus".

My name is Adolf. Do you have a problem with that, you piece of shit?

post your id, faggot

>autistic
>literally sperging out over a what a guy named his cat

He talks about being a neo nazi all the time, i used to watch his videos but over the years I noticed hes obsessed with nazis and hes probably an actual nazi

I have no pity for someone like that

Probably a bunch of jews on the internet made him lose views or something idk lol

He should've tried being a Let's Player

>posting your ID here
user, are you fucking stupid or your parents are siblings?

It is actually jesus you dumb ignorant fuck

Jesus is jesus in spanish
Its taken straight from la biblia

>being offended by what someone named his cat
>>>/tum/blr

>He shouldve tried being a vapid piece of shit that only lives for money
This is why youtube is fucking DEAD, aside from a few good people that dont rely on their shitty ad service

>Points out something is retarded
>NO IT'S NOT ADOLF IS A FINE NAME HE DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT HE JUST REALLY LIKES THE GERMAN NAME WHY DO YOU THINK HIS PETS DESERVED TO BE SENT TO A TORTURE SHELTER JUST CAUSE OF THEIR NAME?
>You're overreacting, it's a dumb name, there's no evidence it's a bad shelter, and someone who made a bad career choice and named their pets something that a 15-year old laughs at probably isn't the best pet owner
>FUCK YOU STOP BEING AUTISTIC

The Let's Play gravy train is long gone.

haha I'm sure YOU have a problem with that

>Hey guys I dont like Hitler lets bash some dude that just lost his apartment because the cats name resembles a dead political figure and I failed my Gender Studies Finals

Yisus Craist and Jesús Cristo are the same thing.

>I didn't read the post!
It's pronounced differently enough. Which means most English speakers don't give a shit because they don't say "Praise Hey-Seus". If someone actually wanted to name their kid Jee-sus, they would be getting a lot of, "That's not a good idea" suggestions by people.

It's a similar principle to how we don't give a shit about drawing Muhammad but Muslims do.

Explain further please?

>Hey guys I dont like Hitler
I'm happy you outed yourself as the edgelord you are.

Even Pewdiepie doesn't do those much anymore does he?

you realize Alex Hirsch wanted to name Soos "Jesus" but Disney told him no? he's still Jesus on his ID, but they had to change it to "Soos".

so yeah, people DO have a problem with it.

If Muslims dont like it, Its Probably a good idea to do so

He turned into a Nazi or something