MCU SHOCKER

MCU SHOCKER

Looks great

glad they're getting more mileage out of crossbones hydraulic gauntlets

I think the jacket should be yellow as well.

Pretty bad desu. He looks like an angry construction worker.

>reskinned Crossbones

>injusticepremiumskins.jpg

Well...that's what he is.

Pros: He has the net clothes design and he's wearing a mask.

Cons: He stole Crossbones.

SHOCKEEEEEEEEEEEER

Why the secrecy?

If they actually say he stole the gauntlets I will love it forever.

Are you by any chance mocking him?

DON'T

COME BACK HERE SHOCKEEEER! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EEEEEEEEEAARRRRTH!

I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SHOCKER

It looks like some COBRA member.

>they're making both Herman Schultz and Montana the Shocker

It's the little things.

SHOCKER ONORE

Does this mean Shocker is going to be in the new movie as well? Thought Vulture was going to be the only villain. They would need Shocker if they plan to make a sinister six movie right?

Shocker is one of the Vulture's co-workers.

>They would need Shocker if they plan to make a sinister six movie right?
...no?

How dare you!

I like the idea that finally, they are showing normal people come to the realization that if they want to commit crimes to compete with superheroes they also have to put on stupid costumes. Not something any of these movies have done yet. Unless you count Kick-Ass maybe.

They're using the Enforcers? Huh. I figured they'd be better for Daredevil, but alright.

Hopefully this means we can get some new Enforcers Heroclix pieces.

>Spider-man can wear a full body spandex suit but we have to cover his villains in superfluous tech that ruins the costume

>They would need Shocker if they plan to make a sinister six movie right?
Not really. Shocker is pretty bottom of the barrel in terms of Sinister Six rosters, he wasn't even in the original team. There's plenty of other much more iconic Spider-Man villains to choose from.

Honestly Satan I was never a fan of shockers looks. He basically still looks the same

I think its just on the toy, on set photos he wasnt.

bruh its literally Crossbones gauntlets but fucked with the tech so that it launch things

he shoots a schoolbus across a parking lot with a punch

Pretty sure he's a secret because it's going to end with him being Spidey's second "cape villain" after Vulture goes to jail/dies or whatever.

So sort of like ASM2's rhino ending, but they're not marketing him like they did with that because that shit was misleading.

Did they change the Vibro-Smashers into hydraulic weaponry?
That's fucking lame.

At least they didn't go with the lame Ultimate version.
Also, Bendis really seems to hate rich people and doesn't seem to understand how the engineering world actually works.

IIRC they're still going to be shocker gauntlets, he just used the Crossbone ones as a base.

>stupid costumes