Wonder woman fights for equality and criticizes sexism in the western world

>Wonder woman fights for equality and criticizes sexism in the western world
>Wears a hijab, a literal forced form of oppression in middle eastern countries in that same issue
Someone explain WW ideology to me, it isn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sensation-Comics-Featuring-Wonder-Woman/Issue-20?id=17430#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the- Source, user?

It's a non canon online comic that never got physically published
It's from 2 years ago

Oh thank the Heavens. Still, link? I wanna see how bad it is.

>a diplomat wearing native garb of host nation as a sign of respect
Yes, I can see why this eons old practice would confuse you.

Also, hijabs are cute, and more and more chicks are wearing them by choice. Fuck off.

>someone explain ideology to me
Things you like are representations of Good. Things you don't like are representations of Bad.

>I respect the oppressive costumes of your culture but will complain about sexism that other countries do

>More chicks are wearing them by choice
Only in the west.

It's Sensation Comics (2014)
When I meant online, I actually meant digital
You can read it online with readcomiconline
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sensation-Comics-Featuring-Wonder-Woman/Issue-20?id=17430#1
It's the same series that gave us Mansplaining Wonder Woman

Isnt a hijab just a vloth around the head that makes your face the focus instead of your hair?

Its like getting mad because someone wears a scarf

Its just a cute look.
No opressive religion deserves to own that look.

Do you think anyone that wears long leather boots is a nazi or a white robe makes you a kkk member?
Git over it its just decent fashion

Yeah, I'm aware of RCO (freed up a lot of my HD Space thanks to it). Thanks anyway!
Just read that issue... Oh boy. Oh las. Oyoyoy. What the fuck even is that?! How was that published, even digitally?! What Universe am I in?! Such books make me ashamed of being a comic book reader...

isnt this cultural appropriation?

If your white robe has a pointy hat, yes it makes you a kkk member.

anyone wearing a long white robe is either a halloweener or a pedophile

Has anyone else seen Muslim women use their hijabs to hold their phones against their ears?

Only white people can oppress, silly. When a sandkip oppresses someone, he's just exercising his delightfully exotic and diverse culture.

In the middle east women are not allowed to show their bodies to anyone who isn't their husband. Wearing a Hijab itself isn't sexist, having to because
>It's the law
or
>Because a woman is considered unclean and a man can wear what he wants but a woman can't
Is literally sexist. Wonder woman is wearing a hijab in the middle east because she doesn't want to offend their sexist sensibilities in the middle east.

This isn't a white robe and boots v hijab issue, it's a Klan hood and SS uniform v hijab issue.
All are items of clothing deeply ingrained with incredibly fucked up shit and stupid white girls attempting to virtue signal by wearing them are doing nothing at all to help the actual women being put down by this shit.
Hell, the people wearing rainbow hijabs disgust me even more because you're now trying to claim you support LGBT but you're wearing what is essentially an item supporting throwing gays off of buildings and stoning trans people to death. Fucking cognitive dissonance.

You're threatened someone with a sandal at some point in your life, haven't you?

Hijabs are cute on cute girls, I agree.

Girls wear it to prevent men from lusting their beauty. Some country went too far on this, however, but that more of the country's culture rather than religion.

or a Capriote

>In the middle east women are not allowed to show their bodies to anyone who isn't their husband
Only in Saudi Arabia

More people are getting run over by choice too I guess.

There are literally signs in israel telling female tourists to not wear the slutty clothes they are used to wearing in America.

>Because a woman is considered unclean and a man can wear what he wants but a woman can't
Well that's one way to look at it

Alternative
>A woman is so pure that only the person who will spend the rest of his life with her has the right to look at her
It's all in the framing

Wrong. Even if it isn't illegal it is still looked down on for a woman to not cover herself. The fact that this is expected for only women is literally sexist.
That framing is still sexist. It means woman can't or shouldn't expose their skin but a man can. It's basically calling any woman who doesn't wear a Hijab a slut.

Wrong

Hijabs generally aren't tight enough for that. Maybe if you were sitting down and not moving much, I guess, but I doubt people would want to risk it falling out and breaking just to free up a hand.

This, it had like 2 good stories but damn the rest were dumb SJW shit and one stupid cliche shit story of Wonder Woman and a pregnant Superwoman having a "You hussy!!" Fight with Diana slutshaming Superwoman saying she didn't know whose baby she was carrying.

Also at some point Diana bitches at a little girl, can't fucking remember.

>Wears a hijab, a literal forced form of oppression
That's the burka.
There's a difference.

>prevent men from lusting after their beauty
The fools
Wh-what?

OKAY, STOP.

Since when the fuck does Sup Forums give even the vaguest shit about oppressed groups? You faggots really are looking for any excuse to bitch about something.

Kill yourselves, all of you.

Ok, but you have to do it first.

Stupid shit gets published all the time.
Whether it has a lasting effect depends.
Sensation didn't have a lasting effect whatsoever thankfully and is now dead

>to the cardinal we pledge 500 souls

What country was it?

I know Saudi Arabia doesn't require foreign women to wear hijabs. The press always makes a big deal when a foreign female politician visits and doesn't wear one but it's just not required. The Saudi's just don't give a fuck

>Alternative
>>A woman is so pure that only the person who will spend the rest of his life with her has the right to look at her
>It's all in the framing
That's some God tier mental gymnastics.

I take it your mother never beat your ass with a sandal as a child, that shit ain't no joke cuh

ÌHijabs are bad because someone in ther internet said so.

Apparently not, because I see plenty of Muslim gals do it while they're pushing shopping carts.

>Isnt a hijab just a vloth around the head that makes your face the focus instead of your hair?

As much as a swastika is a traditional east asian sun symbol, or a klan hood is supposed put the focus on god rather than man.

>but that more of the country's culture rather than religion
It's literally enforced by backwater retards that hold the entire middle east at throat

>Wear a Hijab or you will get publicly punished and considered a slut
>There is nothing wrong with this!

Your logic is disrespectful to muslims.

If you ask the people in the countries where it's required on whether the requirement is religous or not, they will invariably say it is. It's like trying to claim that Sharia isn't muslim.

>a diplomat wearing native garb of host nation as a sign of respect
I'm fairly certain that Wonder woman wouldn't respect a host that doesn't respect her. It's simply bad writing done by people who want to be progressive without actually knowing anything about the culture they're trying to sympathize with.

>92973254
>Kabul 1970, before the talebans
This just keeps reminding me that muslim terrorism wouldn't be that huge of a fucking problem if for five decades, the United States hadn't equipped and trained every fucking desert zealot to score some meaningless points in an international game of chess with the ruskies.

This.
>Wonder woman goes to the middle east
>They call her a slut
>They refuse to shake her hand because she is a woman
>They insult her pagan gods
No way she would take that

>. The press always makes a big deal when a foreign female politician visits and doesn't wear one but it's just not required
Depends on the country, our press gave our female politician shit for wearing a hijab

Sweden

Says the one who goes
>Covering up the female? Obviously this is sexist meant to keep women down

First of all fuck you for withholding my (you).
But one might argue that is was not only because of the commies but as usual to weaken the middle east and have the oil and drugs that are produced there.
I actually lost track how often they have supported "rebell movements" that afterwards only weaken the entire region

It is retard. How would covering up a woman not be sexist? Notice how even you admit the person covering up the women aren't the women themselves.

>How would covering up a woman not be sexist
Holy things for your eyes only

So treating a woman like an object and not giving her free will isn't sexist? Especially when it's a double standard that only applies women?

This. If you want to wear a hijab because you think Allah is the shit and want to give props to him, then hey more power to you. But if the alternative of not wanting to wear a hijab means you must be stoned to the death, that's immensely fucked up and I don't care what culture or religion it is.

Religious freedom also means the freedom to want to practice the religion how you want without being forced or forcing others.

So it's okay to beat and stone holy things?

Dude, I am Muslim and I can easily tell you you're mixing up Islam with culture. Some Muslim are raise differently and take up different customs. Hell, some had Muhammeh (pbuh) birthday as a holiday and that is some haram shit right there. This apply with every other religion.

It's feminist propaganda, you can't expect logic, facts, or internal consistency from them. Women are going to be the first to vote in sharia law, mark my god damned words. We should have never let them vote.

Important thing is that the women have no choice in the matter and its them that gets stoned if they fail to wear the mandatory garb.

It was literally popularized to keep women in check, in fact it wasn't very popular until recently when the radical movement gained more followers.

>Those women have no rights!
>Our women would vote for shit, better we never gave them rights to begin with!
C'mon. I'm a Sup Forumstard myself, but you need to better express yourself and think about your stance or this is specteculary backfire.

>Some Muslim are raise differently and take up different customs. Hell, some had Muhammeh (may he swallow goat cum in hell) birthday as a holiday and that is some haram shit right there.
Man Islam is the ultimate no fun allowed religion

Women don't make sense

>you can't expect logic, facts, or internal consistency
Takes one to know one I guess. People always follow whatever seems a good idea at the moment, so all it takes is for a couple of well known people to preach that it's definitely progressive and a significant portion of people will accept it without checking anything. The other user seems to be a classic example of a special snowflake who thinks he's different and special and everyone he has a personal grudge against, so in this case women because none want to touch his retarded ass, is always wrong.

Nothing I said is inconsistent. I said that feminists are inconsistent for pushing the idea that women are equals and need rights, then having the feminist icon Wonder Woman bend over for sexist goat fuckers. This does not mean that I agree that women should be free or allowed to have rights, I was pointing out hypocrisy.

Try to keep up.

>being against oppressing women
What are you some kind of beta faggot?

Good I hope the writter dies by a nail bomb

I'm sure the writer is American, which would mean that getting shot is far more likely.

>muh bitter virgin claim

Every time.

More and more I come to realize that indulging women and giving them freedom is exactly what they don't want.

Women in america are the unhappiness they've ever been, and only get unhappily as more and more of them are forced to act like men. Like most things with women, this is another case of what women say they want and what women actually want being two very different things.

Kind of like telling them that being a house wife is bad and degrading but working for dead end job as a slavewage for some faceless corp is good?

Just threaten to convert the region to glass unless they stop, then begin the glassing processes until they stop.

At this point kindness and reconstruction aren't the answer.

He's right, women as a group rally against the local male culture they know and who treat them as well as you possibly could, and publicly endorse a competing masculine group to rile up the local group, likely some weird genetic thought process to select the most protective male group.

You are the worst part of Sup Forums, I hope you know that. Women have another crowd mentallity and usually bow down group pressure. While male do this aswell women do this to a larger extent.
This stil does not mean it is their fault or they should be hendled other then men. It simply means that the enviornment and culture we're living right now is at fault. FIght against that instead.

And yes, for posting this shit alone you are bitter

Happens to you often doesn't it? I wonder why is that. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your personality.

I don't go on Sup Forums. Realizing that women are inferior and need a man to keep them in line doesn't mean I am a white supremacist.

>fight against the culture

The culture that was created by and for women through feminism, and which women continually defend and expand. Yet I am not supposed to place blame on the women, just on something nebulous like "culture".

And you dumb fucks wonder why whites are committing suicide. We're literally too stupid to live at this point.

Yes, feminists and white knights do use ad homs a lot.

>Realizing that women are inferior and need a man to keep them in line doesn't mean I am a white supremacist.
It does makes you a /rk9/ scum, though.

>just on something nebulous like "culture"
I see there is no further reason to talk with you. That is not meant as an insult.

Sure is Sup Forumsmblr here today.

I don't go on there either. I used to back when the women hate threads were good, but it's so inundated with women and white knights that it's pointless.

K.

You're radiating retardation to the point where I can't tell if you're being serious.

Paki men are such scum bags the women their don the hijab to avoid leery ass mouth breathers. The Desi cultures are all garbage, and the hijab actually provides relief to women in these places in some cases.

I agree, more little girls need FGM.

Obligatory.

>WW is tangled in ideology
Not news, in fiction the people who challenges ideology in any form are villains or return to liberal ideology as a form of redemption.

>makes stupid comment
>gets stupid response
>gets mad at stupid response

Hmmmm.

Yeah, that's what he was arguing for.

>One single issue or even a single author run defines a character

When will this meme end, may as well consider canon only the comics that were written by the original creators so Wonder Woman was a fetish character created by Moulton Marston inspired by his kinky polyamorous relationship with his two wifes if that's the case.

People tend to forget that she was created for bondage fetish at the start of her life

Her costume is literally model after the US as a sign of respect.

>Women are going to be the first to vote in sharia law

The scary thing is that I completely see that happening.

>Muslim WW
pretty moronic since WW represents women being empowered and independent, but Hijab women have no freedom and next to no rights what so ever.

Well they're the ones who fight tooth and nail to import rapacious savages and support their savage culture. It's really not much of a reach.

SJWs have a bizarre worship of fundamentalist Islam despite the fundies being violently against everything SJWs claim to stand for. It's impossible to wrap your head around it, like most SJW thinking.

Thankfully, not all of comics is pozzed yet.

>It's all in the frame

Yeah, that's why they get arrested (or killed , depending on the country they are in) if they don't use it

We're hitting levels of liberal idiocy that shouldn't even be possible

No its a reference to the fact that retarded white women in Europe are essentially voting for sharia law to become legislated by voting for laws that fill Europe with sharia supporting muslims, there are already areas in France where sharia is law.

>Big donor to the Clinton foundation
And for a secound I thought she diddn't diserve this

She's not the big donor, the Saudis are.