Powergirl thread

I still miss her tits

>That Loli

she was flavor of the month on here when tha t cover came out,she even got some "art"

Wait her tits aren't gone though.
Unless shes gone from Earth 2.
I'm a good bit behind

I still regret not buying this comic

She isn't. OP doesn't read comics.

how did they get away with that girl?

>my JSA Classified 9.8 is coming in the mail tomorrow

Thanks for reminding me that I'm in for a nice gift from myself, OP.

There's a complete trade of all the Conner stuff.

Dammit Sup Forums stop bein pedobastards

Its easy to just grab'em and run with big crowds like that.

I do, I was saying that I miss her and her tits because dc doesn't care about her anymore

Why should other accommodate you? Stop being a moralfag.

DC doesn't care about a lot of really cool characters anymore. What makes your snowflake so special? Fuck off.

Who hurt you

Because this is MY board
MINE

This is stupid

Your face is stupid.

But yes that explanation of the boob window is very stupid.

Former Injustice artist shared some early designs from 2014.

Not bad. I like the clunkier boots.

You don't look chinese to me, nigger.

there's nothing to get away with
and i don't mean durr hurr girl has no tits

Dumb posts on Sup Forums

They hurt me constantly.

>loli with a chest window

This pisses me off

I know that pain

I was thinking that I would've liked if DC had something in the flavor of Marvel's Ultimates that's being written by Al Ewing with Power Girl as a main team leader. I thought handling multiverse level threats would be great for someone who used to be a refugee from another universe.

I want this to be her canon suit so hard.

I rather this over what we got

Self harm is a serious issue.

Why? It's funny because she can't fulfill the basic purpose of the outfit.

That loli has more respect for accurate cosplay than you, fag.

I could get behind that. With Rebirth bringing back the original JSA, Karen included I assume, she'll need something to do when not in the JSA books. Leave her alone too long and she'll just get blacked again.

>all this butcha u

God bless that man

>Look at this loli in a pg outfit, this is only for funnies and not for pedos to masturbate to look at her flat chest isn't it hilerious?lololololol XDXDDDZD

>this is only for funnies and not for pedos

Yea, exactly right. Good job.

Nice strawman

some faggot out there is gonna draw power loli, I would do it if you pay me ;)

DC needs to take the initiative and give Peej the proper treatment she deserves. Her background is more tragic than Batman's, they should try to have her do her usual heroics and have some watered-down brooding Bruce has to make her more than just tittays.

That's ok we're all paedos down here nonny

not me

Power Girl doesn't need brooding. That should be the last thing they do with her, every time she does it her books instantly turn to shit. Make her the woman she was in the Palmiotti/Gray run. That was Peej Perfection.

Link to any of your work?

Here's that stupid boat thing the japs love so much.

>Ah, user, are you alright? You're lucky I caught you!

Other than briefly make her black, has DC done anything with Power Girl since Rebirth started? I sorta fell out of keeping up once her solo series ended and as far as I know JSA is still in the box.

She wasn't made black and no, Earth 2: Society ended a couple of months ago.

She's trapped in Earth-2 hell.

It would be great if DC made Peej into the happy female Superman counterpart, but with how DC operates, the only way they can turn a character into an interesting figure is by making them into a brooding, gritty, shitty character.

Growing cup size, too. Wow. Why do some people hate this game again? Aside from Supes and WW?

It's not a very good game.

It's not a perfect game, but it is playable, in my opinion.

capcom fanboys hating shit

>Other than briefly make her black

1. That was another character.
2. She's still a thing, she was in Deathstroke.

>I can't help but project due to my advanced form of autism
I'm very sorry for you, user, but that doesn't mean I'm not annoyed by you.

>Why do some people hate this game again?
It is just the "REAL fighting gamers" type, AKA the least important gamers.

>It would be great if DC made Peej into the happy female Superman counterpart, but with how DC operates, the only way they can turn a character into an interesting figure is by making them into a brooding, gritty, shitty character.
Sorry, your casual is showing.

You were going well, until that last part.

I like how her tits are big enough that anime form works cause it's still accurate.

In my opinion they need to make her tits bigger in the comics. She's famous for them being so big but often all the women are drawn the same so they don't really appear any bigger than anyone else's. Make em noticeably bigger so she stands out.

I read the compilation of her origins and the her vol 1 from 1988 this morning.
I disliked vol1. too mich redundant shit. also, the fact that she had a hard believing in magic was really bad decision judging at solely existence of super heroes and other stuff. thanks god the Arion and Atlantis shit was retconned.

So something like instead of being a generic blonde bombshell make her super-endowed to the point it's on the cusp of leaving the image of supermodel/mainstream attractiveness?

Power Girl should be to other superheroines what Christina Hendricks is to most normal women.

>supermodel/mainstream attractiveness
skinny with not tits and no ass? get the fuck out

Nigga reread my post

Power Girl should look like this.